I've been offline for a while....just catching up here....How's everybody?

by Frannie Banannie 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

Hi Frannie!

I tried to reply earlier but we had a nice cool torrential rainstorm - followed by a thunderstorm and a lightning bolt took out my internet access

So, i was trying to say I'd missed you and glad you're back!!

Have you tried oil of cloves for the abcess - tastes disgusting, makes you drool lots but it's great for killing pain in the teeth and gums!

• codeblue
    codeblue

Welcome back (((Frannie)))

I knew you would be back.....

I am so sorry about your tooth abcess. I had 4 weeks of excruciating tooth pain....it's the worst!!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I tried to reply earlier but we had a nice cool torrential rainstorm - followed by a thunderstorm and a lightning bolt took out my internet access

So, i was trying to say I'd missed you and glad you're back!!

Have you tried oil of cloves for the abcess - tastes disgusting, makes you drool lots but it's great for killing pain in the teeth and gums!

Hiya, Sad Emo! Send some of that cooling rain down here, willya? Just not the lightening...k? Thanks! I missed yall, too! I've got Xtra Strength Excedrin and Naproxin, so the pain doesn't get bad, but I'll keep oil of cloves in mind. It's diminishing anyway as the salt draws it out.

Welcome back (((Frannie)))

I knew you would be back.....

I am so sorry about your tooth abcess. ; I had 4 weeks of excruciating tooth pain....it's the worst!!!

Hey, CB! Thanks! Good to see you here, too. Yep, that tooth mess is the worst, alright.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hi Frannie! No good about your toothy. I have a sore nostril if thats any consolation. I think there might be a pimple in it! LOL

• serendipity
    serendipity

Howdy Frannie! Glad you're back!

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hi Franny, good to see back here. You tried to sound like you were gone for good, when you left.

I thought you would come back. I tried that for a while, didn't work.

Been lots going on since you left. Some of it real interesting. There that ought to make you curious.

Outoftheorg

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

Frannie..................

I for one have missed you. Sure glad to see you back! Hope you can put up with the heat where you are.

Now.......young lady.......I didn't know there was somebody in your life....a.k.a. CrabbyPants. Oh well!

Get busy and start writing your great comments on whatever all the new people talk about. Us oldies too!

HappyDad

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

FRANNIE!!!!!!!!

like I said on the other thread....dayum it's good to see you here again! ((((((((((((FRANNIE))))))))))))

it's like old home week here....Sunspot is back ....I'm back.....

It's party time, folks...!!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Hi Frannie! No good about your toothy. I have a sore nostril if thats any consolation. I think there might be a pimple in it! LOL

Heya, Miss Peaches! LOL! I'm just relieved your sore nostril isn't due to piercing...heheh

Howdy Frannie! ; ; Glad you're back!

Thanks, Serendipity! Me, too!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

~waves at Frannie~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit