I've been offline for a while....just catching up here....How's everybody?

by Frannie Banannie 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

I moved back to Beaumont to stay with Crabby Pants. Was in dialup Hell for a while because the computer was attached to CP's phone line. He couldn't stand for me to be online for any length of time because it might have interferred with him getting to scream, cuss and roar at telemarketers and slam the phone down over and over hard enough to break it. I'm all "you-know-what" and elbows going to my bedroom to read a good book when that happens. I read a lot.

It's really HOT here and the a/c is contrary, choosing to turn its compressor off during the hottest part of the day. Taking lots of showers.

I'm nursing an abcess with salt because my medical insurance does not cover dental work. The salt seems to be working.

Can't crochet because it's too hot and the yarn won't glide over my fingers. It sticks to sweat.

Glad to be back though and wondering how everyone else is doing. Have yall been okay? I see there's lots of "newbies."

Frannie

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I am good -posting less -came close to being outed

• vitty
    vitty

Hi

Glad to see you back........................whoes crabby pants?

I didnt mean to put that in quotes, meant to do this

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    I am good -posting less -came close to being outed

oooooooooooo, Stilla! What did you do, you bad boy?

Glad to see you back........................whoes crabby pants?

Thanks, vitty! Crabby Pants is my ex from more than 35 yrs ago. He got his nickname righteously from online buds after they heard about one of his bad-tempered and sneaky escapades.

• juni
    juni

Hi Frannie.

Yes. A lot of new people.

I've been a good girl, right Gumby? Haven't got the boot. Uncle's been around a little. Doc has disappeared; we have an APB out on him. Mary's back and beautiful as ever. And others have moved on in their lives which is good. ES will have her baby in 2 mo. And on and on. You'll have to PM me. Oh and Linda (fullofdoubt) is getting married June 23, 2007.

Juni

• Legolas
    Legolas

Welcome Back!

• KW13
    KW13

were all good, nice to see ya

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

yeah, welcome back - things are moving along, lots of newbies, truly a "Great Crowd™"!

• bem
    bem

Hi Frannie Big hugs and smilie hello's glad your back.

Dorothy

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

Hello Frannie.....Welcome Back. Would love to hear the story of how you were almost outed Stilla, when it's safe for you to do so.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit