I've been offline for a while....just catching up here....How's everybody?

by Frannie Banannie 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    Hi Franny, good to see back here. You tried to sound like you were gone for good, when you left.

I thought you would come back. I tried that for a while, didn't work.

Been lots going on since you left. Some of it real interesting. There that ought to make you curious.

Outoftheorg, you debil you! Good to hear from you! Yep, I thought I'd curtail my ex-status, but I really like this place and the funny, brainy, caring peeps here. Can't wait to catch up on all the goings on here.

I for one have missed you. ; Sure glad to see you back! ; ;Hope you can put up with the heat where you are.

Now.......young lady.......I didn't know there was somebody in your life....a.k.a. ; CrabbyPants. ; Oh well!

Get busy and start writing your great comments on whatever all the new people talk about. ; ; Us oldies too!

Hi, Happy Dad! I've missed everyone so much! Hopefully the heat won't last much longer here. Maybe another month. Crabby Pants is just what he is. My ex. He's disabled from major strokes and extremely grouchy and independent, but I watch his "back." Soon after he moved back here to Texas, he fell and broke his hip and then had a triple bypass and I stayed to take care of him. Nothing has happened to him since, but ya never know, so I kind of watch his back, too, because he's so forgetful. I'll be working on those comments! LOL!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    it's like old home week here....Sunspot is back ....I'm back.....

It's party time, folks...!!

(Grabs Lisa and Annie and prances off doin' tha "Cotton-eye Joe"......) Coooooeeeeee!!!

~waves at Frannie~ ;

I'm wavin' back atchya, LT......and wonderin' if you're gonna do the "Cotton-eye Joe" with us....

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

Hey Frannie I just thought about something. (take notice of this as it seldom happens)."a thought."

If I ever get really sick and old, I will get you to come and take care of me.

I bet you would be a hoot and a holler most of the time and keep me laughing.

Outoftheorg

• morty
    morty

AAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Frannie is back!!!

missed ya my friend...I was gone for a bit as well, but woke up from my comma and thought I would check in...

lots is new with me but, cant talk about it here on the board....not allowed to use bad words on here..

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    If I ever get really sick and old, I will get you to come and take care of me.

I bet you would be a hoot and a holler most of the time and keep me laughing.

That would be great fun, Ooto! But.....I'll prolly get there before ya.......(sighs)

missed ya my friend...I was gone for a bit as well, but woke up from my comma and thought I would check in...

lots ;is new with me but, cant talk about it here on the board....not allowed to use bad words on here..

Awwwww, Morty, you sweetie patootie! You just PM me and we'll xchange email addies and do some catchin' up....k?

Frannie

• Fleur
    Fleur
    (((((Ess))))))) !! Are you the one havin' a baby in a few months? Congratulations if you are! So good to hear from you, cher!

Oooh I better clear that up LOL. No, not me Essie/Esmeralda/Fleur having bambino, is the other "Es" who just goes by Es LOL

Hope that unconfuses you! She should be ready to have that lil one soon, she promised pictures I think too :)

I have been having some interesting (medical) stuff going on tho will have to send you a PM.

So glad to see you!!!

xoxo

essie

of the no-bun-in-my-oven class LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit