100 reasons to love Canada.

by jeeprube 78 Replies latest social humour

• Satanus
    Satanus

We are politically correct, not because it's polically correct, but because that's how we are (except for me).

S

• lilybird
    lilybird

The beautiful lakes in northern canada. Georgian Bay where many Hollywood celebrities have magnificent cottages. Some lakes are so clean you still drink from them.

Vancouver BC,,,, the beautiful city of Toronto, the nations capital Ottawa

The CFL... next best thing to the NFL... my son was just drafted to the BC Lions as a defence player. We are loving watching him play as it was his childhood dream to play professional football.

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

I'm thinking.

• mamochan13
    mamochan13

Are you thinking of Second City, looking-glass? SCTV

and I'll add: Nanaimo Bars. Kraft dinner. Saskatoons. Trivial Pursuit.

• Shining One
    Shining One

A happy home for liberal Americans who want to move.

Rex

• Tigerman
    Tigerman

. . .and you can make ice cream outside in July without using ice.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I'll have to agree with damslefly.. she's near the top reasons as to why to love Canada.... But I believe Satanus, hit it on the head, with the number one reason to love Canada, Cannabis laws are humane in B.C., as well as their Cannabis Party / Green Party Candidates

http://www.marijuanaparty.com/index.en.php3

... and as several pointed ou, No Bush...

,Mike

• Justice-One
    Justice-One

Still thinking.

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

Rex,

A happy home for liberal Americans who want to move.

Actually the Canadian people recently ousted the Liberals and voted a very Conservative government to power. Harper does not have a long-term drinking problem like Bush, and he can string along a sentence without appearing like an Icelander trapped in Thailand, but he is just as staunchly conservative in his outlook.

Not that I would expect you to know this, as your ignorance of anything that takes place beyond the end of your nose is by now legendary.

HS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit