As An Ex or Fading Witness, Do You Have Any Goals?

by minimus 46 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Do you hope to accomplish anything at this point in your life?

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

Good morning, Min. Enjoying the heat?
    Yes, I've got several goals I'm working on at the moment. Getting two novels out tops the list. Running competitively, learning to draw well and traveling are there as well.
    How about you?
    S4

• Honesty
    Honesty

Exhibitionist

Publically displaying the Watchtower for all to see the shadow.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Yes, I hope to become a teacher soon, which was what I originally intended to be when I finished university, before I got sidetracked by the jws and became a part - time office clerk instead.

One goal I am sure I will achieve is to be happily married. I never married whilst in the wts, the "right" jw male never turned up, but dedpoet and I are getting married next year.

• minimus
    minimus

Greetings, Seeker! You have been busy lately and it's good to see your comments and posts. I have been fulfilling my goal to get people to think about how the JW religion is a fraud and a negative for any normal thinking person. Also, I aim to enjoy "this life".

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    Do you hope to accomplish anything at this point in your life?

Yes, I have a few goals I would like to accomplish. Right now, I am starting my wedding business as a planner and a florist - which is going pretty well I must say.( it's keeping me really busy lately) Going back and forth if I will go back to school, but if my business takes off I will just go with that. Brooke

• damselfly
    damselfly

It's never to late to set goals and achieve them.

My primary goal is to finish school in two years (is going to be a great career). Then nesxt on the list is fianacial stability, buying a house and adopting children.

Dams

• Seeker4
    Seeker4

"I have been fulfilling my goal to get people to think about how the JW religion is a fraud and a negative for any normal thinking person."

That's what one of my two novels is about. And enjoying every second of this life - I've always been doing that!

S4

• minimus
    minimus

Seeker, you should have "Minimus" in that book, then.

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Going to College, something I was incouraged not to do as a JW. While by former best friend continues to work meaningless jobs, I will have a good paying career and a retirement to look forward to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit