So, who's awake and online, and why?

by AlmostAtheist 78 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

ok, ok ... the Heyzeus Red is kickin' in.... but none the less dave's harrassing me to get to work and find some new recruits...

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Ok, well its 3 am here.

I left work a little after 1, then came home and watched sme Chapelle's show. Now I'm sitting in bed procrastinating on goign to sleep.

• SPAZnik
    SPAZnik

I'm awake cuz I worked late and it takes me a while to wind down.
    I'm online cuz lots on mind and this place is as good a diversion as any. :)

• Twitch
    Twitch

Coz i just got home from the bar,....

LOL

• Cady
    Cady

Cause I just broke up with my boyfriend last night, and I broke it off but I still miss him like crazy and can't sleep.

• serendipity
    serendipity

((( cady ))) The pain will pass.

• Mysterious
    Mysterious

It's 7:55am and I havent' been to bed yet. I normally work graveyards 10pm to 6am so even on my days off I keep odd hours to stay accustomed. Don't pity me I requested these hours and they work best with my internal clock, cheers. I wish the rest of the world worked off my time system though.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

radio check....

• BizzyBee
    BizzyBee

Kewl thread! I've been up since about 4 am - just couldn't sleep. This board apparently never sleeps, but it does seem to slow down in the afternoon, Pacific Standard Time. I wonder if that is because the Britishers are asleep then?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit