So, who's awake and online, and why?

by AlmostAtheist 78 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Dude, I was just plannin' on bringin' a whole bunch of cannabis, and get them all stoned, so that they would just make up and get over it.... If that doesn't work, I have major experience in the pyrotecnics department, and some chemistry skillz...

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Dude, I was just plannin' on bringin' a whole bunch of cannabis, and get them all stoned, so that they would just make up and get over it

Sounds like a great idea! You're going to go far in DWD...

Dave

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    just got done watching a Vincent Price Movie, had too much coffee after dinner.

If I drink coffee after 6pm, I'll be up all night. Which movie did you see? Dave

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

so I got the job? so I can quit writing my resume?

,Mike

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

Good morning, people!

10 am here (Cyprus) and hot.

We've got a 3 day beer festival going on at the harbour.

On Sunday night one of the acts is 'Dubwize Ethnic Fusion Band & The Diamond Dive'. I was wondering if this was a new JW 'witnessing' drive, being as the end is so close and all ...

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Oh, BTW, did you get my reply to your pm?.. That was really cool of you to send me that, cause all the other PM's I've been gettin are from the Aposta-Hottie-Babes...

,Mike

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    so I got the job? so I can quit writing my resume?

You had me at "bunch of cannabis"... welcome aboard!

Dave

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    That was really cool of you to send me that, cause all the other PM's I've been gettin are from the Aposta-Hottie-Babes...

Yeah, that's been a real problem for me, too... yeah...

I did get your reply, thanks for that!

Dave

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    We've got a 3 day beer festival going on at the harbour.

Nice! Of course, I drink two beers and I'm pretty much done. A third won't be remembered the next day. So a 3-day fest might not be the thing for me...

On Sunday night one of the acts is 'Dubwize Ethnic Fusion Band & The Diamond Dive'. I was wondering if this was a new JW 'witnessing' drive, being as the end is so close and all ...

I heard that "the end" was being delayed in view of the beer fest. Can anyone confirm that?

Dave

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    I heard that "the end" was being delayed in view of the beer fest. Can anyone confirm that?

I'LL CONFIRM THAT!!!!

alt

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit