So, who's awake and online, and why?

by AlmostAtheist 78 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    Then I am in...hook, line and stinker.

cool... but.... You can keep the diaper, ya just gotta put some 'jammie bottoms on....

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    do you work alone.....?

alot of the time I work alone, but I got's me some dogs....I do have some workmates/neighbors(lol).. we eat together, and if we are say, cutting firewood, yeah, we're working together... I ussually have me a personal gopher (go for this, go for that), if I'm doing a technical/mechanical job/task ...

I dont know what you do.........what do you do? I thought you fought fires for some reason.

actually, I'm a glass artist, taking a break from my creative side (kinda) to buckle down and make some money without the overhead of running a glass studio, in a bunk economy...... figure I'll save my creative energy for a better day....

So basically now, I'm doing land management for a private property owner(800 acres)... It's like a cross between working for the Department of Forestery and caretaking, with a fair amount of BS.....

No... I like to roll things up and stick them in my mouth and light them on fire...

It's definatly a peaceful setting... that is an excellent perk...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

I visited a friend In Calistoga two summers ago.......and that is what he does. but the ranch he cares for is only 55 acres, (but a hefty price for that area)

Beautiful setting, peaceful, hard to believe it is considered work.

He is a bit quirky, come to think of it .......and did glasswork......decorating wine bottles and selling them.

hmmmmmmmmm........must come with the territory.

purps

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

http://www.openfireglass.com/

there's my half ass all wrong prices can't even buy anything gallery website

Trust Me.... pulling a mile of waterline through heavily vegetated woods and gnarly sharp grades for the main house's gravity fed water supply, IS work...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Trust Me.... pulling a mile of waterline through heavily vegetated woods and gnarly sharp grades for the main house's gravity fed water supply, IS work...

so sorry, I take it back. I would starve if that was my living.

Hope you have a safe time working......will miss seeing ya while you are WORKING!!!

I am back to bed for a little nap before I get up for real.

purps

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

>>then I am in...hook, line and stinker.

Great news! And thanks for the recruiting, OFG! Stealth, welcome aboard!

Eff: Your hubby would be welcome to join us in our world domination plans. But if he opposes us, WE WILL DESTROY HIM! Unless it's hard or something... we're kinda lazy...

Dave

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

For you man, anything.

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I like to roll things up and stick them in my mouth and light them on fire

Have a BIG one for me...Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Nice work Mike, sorry OFG.

Quite impressed. For the record, I don't get impressed too often. Have a good time in the bush. Be safe and we'll catch you when you are back on line.

Peace.

Stealth

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Stealth, welcome aboard!

Ya baby!!!! I'm in!!!!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit