So, who's awake and online, and why?

by AlmostAtheist 78 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I'm up. No surprise there! I just can't seem to get myself back into dayshift mode. I'm having one helluva time. I started a thread about it. I took Ambien a couple of times and it didn't work. I tell you what did work. Atarax a.k.a. Vistaril. Knocked me out like an elephant tranquilizer! When I woke up, I felt like I had weights on my arms and legs. Next time, I'll take a half dose or something.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

hey,,,,,,,,,,,,OFG

you still out there?

purps

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

I'm here

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

no storm tonight.........but it will take me awhile to break the habit of getting up about this time........so why you up so late?

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

last minutes/hour on a computer for about a week.... gotta go back out to work tommorrow morning... no real tecnology that deep in the woods...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Oh but your office is so beautiful. I worked at a nursery for a summer.........I loved it.......beautiful setting too.

So how long will you be gone?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

actually... Dave has plans for world wide domination.... so you do't have to go anywhere...

Then I am in...hook, line and stinker.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

6-12 days... maybe 14... The price of gas you know?... Save money while I'm makin' it... I wish I could build my glass studio out there, but it's way off the power grid, and far from a fire department, and the best thing, no cellphone signal...

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

do you work alone.....?

I dont know what you do.........what do you do? I thought you fought fires for some reason.

I think that alone time away from everything would be awesome. I find myself saying it everyday.........I want to go somewhere away from everything.

• Effervescent
    Effervescent

I'm glad to see I'm not the only one up at un-godly hours...

Just got done watching "Dark Water" and now hubby is back on the computer attempting to take over the world... or the universe, or something. So now maybe I'll make plans with my aposta-buddies to take over the WBTS... hey, you got to start somewhere, and I'm all out of star fighters...

Ok... It's late and I've had too many rum and cherry cokes...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit