So, who's awake and online, and why?

by AlmostAtheist 78 Replies latest jw friends

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

Hey All,

It's 230am here and I'm at work. We're installing new software, which we have to do at night when everybody is off the various systems.

Hopefully we'll get outta here by 4am. Probably closer to 5am.

You?

Dave

• orbison11
    orbison11

well it is 1138 here, vancouver bc, so i am just going to bed with j leno,,in a few min, like normal, and hope i can sleep soon

we are having a major heat wave,,,the hottest in almost 10 years, with some breaking national records in canadian history about to happen

w

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Word Dave...

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I am up. I just got in from a showing of new work by an artist of music. It really was absolutely relaxing. I enjoyed it. Now, I am too hungry to sleep, to tired to go get good and again too hungry to sleep.

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    we are having a major heat wave

It's been fairly stupidly hot here in Columbus, Ohio, too. And humid. It was 10pm the other night, but the air was still so hot and thick it was choking. Or maybe that was because I had stepped out to smoke...

I was just thinking about Leno the other day. It seemed Letterman was all set to take over after Carson, then it just didn't happen. I wonder why? Was NBC thinking they didn't want to lose Letterman's show's audience? Sure ticked him off, though. He's with CBS now, isn't he?

Dave

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

.... Oh yeah, cause I'm writting up a resume for those positions within your organization, that need filled...

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    Word Dave...

OFG! [Appropriate response to "word"]! What is it there, about 11ish? Midnight? Dave

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    I just got in from a showing of new work by an artist of music. It really was absolutely relaxing.

Can you share any details? Sounds interesting!

Dave

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist
    .... Oh yeah, cause I'm writting up a resume for those positions within your organization, that need filled...

Sweet! We can always use a new minion. Can you provide your own WMD's? If not, I can offer you a company discount on whatever we have in stock.

Dave

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

just got done watching a Vincent Price Movie, had too much coffee after dinner.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit