So, who's awake and online, and why?

by AlmostAtheist 78 Replies latest jw friends

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    missed all the fun ............we had bad storm here..........

awwww sorry you missed out on the fun, purp's... Glad your ok through that storm...

,Mike

• Wordly Andre
    Wordly Andre

Almost,

It was Haunted Palace. I love Vincent Price movies, they are so cool and corny

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Wow...that was something. An insomnia thread instantly transformed into a 'shroom and hoolie fest.

I LOVE apsotates!!!!!!!!!!

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Let's make that "apostates".

Sorry, dyslexic keyboard.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

so what skillz ya got there steath?

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

OFG, that'a loaded question. Let's see, I am a great bartender, legal firm investigator (semi-retired), motorcycle fanatic, tattoo crazed/covered 60's kid that had to give up cannibas and 'shrooms because they make us piss here everytime we re-new our drivers license. Can't loose my bikes! Other than that, I am a father of 4, and grand daddy of 2.

Pretty much me...hehe

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

Sorry all....that should have been "p&ss". I will never learn.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

yeah, I think we could use some one who has experience in intelligence, and has mechanical aptitude, as well asa fast driver on a bike... very useful skillz...

,Mike

• Stealth453
    Stealth453

I'm in. It's a bit of a commute from here, but hey, what else do I have to do during the day. hehe

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    I'm in. It's a bit of a commute from here, but hey, what else do I have to do during the day.

actually... Dave has plans for world wide domination.... so you do't have to go anywhere...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit