Dear Kotex....

by Scully 49 Replies latest social humour

• Joe Grundy
    Joe Grundy

I've given my input already.

You girlies just don't follow the TV ads closely enough.

Get out and play volleyball, cycle, swim ... and smile!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    MAN dare say on our thread...

Umm I have had to go to the store to buy those things. Can you imagine a guy holding list in hand looking for superthin somewhere on the box? Wimmins walking by me looking at me like Im insane? Apologies for the offense tho jgnat.

• jgnat
    jgnat

S'allright. I'll be back to my normally feisty self in a few days. It's a darned disappointment to experince premenopause and PMS AT THE SAME TIME. I'd forgotten your comment, Joe Grundy, but I agree. There's a conspiracy afoot. The Markateers Above want us to speak openly on our tampon usage, and feel guilty if we wear camouflage clothing, layabout and eat chocolate *ahem* during that time.

• caligirl
    caligirl

Too funny, and so true. The worst is getting the teenage boy doing the check out at the grocery store and throwing boxes of tampons and pads on the conveyer. It doesn't bother me as much as it probably does him. I always watch to see if they will blush.

When I had my c-section, I asked my doctor to go ahead and remove all the plumbing, but she wouldn't do it.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

This may be *somewhat* off the topic, but it's in the general *area*.

Remember the movie "Me, Myself, and Irene" when

Hank gets on a grocery store PA system and repeatedly asks for a price check on some medicine for a yeast infection. He also asks her what the problem is and if she has "some cheese on the taco" and that she's making a loaf of bread and he thinks that it's sourdough

The woman had jumped in front of him in line or acted like she only had one thing when she actually had a shopping cart full of items, and one of the items was a female anti-fungal product.

• wednesday
    wednesday
    I've given my input already.

You girlies just don't follow the TV ads closely enough.

Get out and play volleyball, cycle, swim ... and

please, I manged to parlay my period into about 3 days off from PE

some rest for the weary and crampy.

• Flash
    Flash

Dear Kotex
    A good reply to insultingly stupid advertizing.
  • calico
    calico

How about the slogan that "Always" has been using......."Have a happy period"..........

• Mary
    Mary
    Scully said: (I get the distinct impression that our dear friend Mary is responsible for this rant....)

LOL!! Now Scully, I don't know how you could possibly imagine me saying anything so crude. Why, everyone here knows I'm the most politically correct person in the world.

Unclebruce said: I have no problem at all buying 'feminie products', if anything it shows I care lol .. It's far less embarrasing than buying condoms or 10 litres of wine and having the guy say "see you tommorrow"
    *Mary discreetly coughs*: BULLSHIT!!!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

((((((Mary)))))

I see your point. A keg of beer and a strip of condoms screams GOOD TIMES TONIGHT.

What does a feminine product represent?

I see why the marketers are so bent on changing their image. But I still vote for the plain brown wrapper.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit