Dear Kotex....

by Scully 49 Replies latest social humour

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good one Scully, it gave me a laugh. Thanks

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

laughing my post-menopausal ass off!!! Hasn't been that long since I needed those, though. She needs to go on the Comedy Channel for this! Too funny!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

We had a congregation clown who should have been paid for his humor........I'll never forget the time his wife sent him, right after she gave birth, to buy sanitary napkins for her.........he walked in to the store and found an employee and asked him: "where do you keep the elephant kotex?"

LMAO @ good old "Two Bags Bill"............ask me about THAT story sometime.........How Bill got his nickname."

• karen96
    karen96
    Horoscopes...girl talk...desktop downloads....I'm going to throw up. Send the President to a feminine sensitivity class!

What desktop downloads does Kotex have on their site? I shudder to think.....

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I don't have buy Kotex for myself anymore...I'm going through the 'paws' (menopause). I sweat so much that I keep a towel around my neck. Then I get cold flashes, so have jackets all around the house. I keep switching back and forth.

Also, forget the Kotex for this coworker of mine; she bleeds so heavily that she needs DEPENDS.

Scully, can you imagine that there's going to be a day that we may have to wear Depends? I wonder what little life tips that they are going to put on their package?

Something like don't worry about fecal and urinary incontinence, you can do everything that you use to do, even go swimming in Depends! Maybe they'll have "little swimmer" type Depends? Yuck!

• jgnat
    jgnat

No word of a lie...desktop downloads.

• karen96
    karen96

How funny! I love the little red "period" in the pics! What subtle imagery! What humor!

• Scully
    Scully

MsMcDucket:

Scully, can you imagine that there's going to be a day that we may have to wear Depends? I wonder what little life tips that they are going to put on their package? Something like don't worry about fecal and urinary incontinence, you can do everything that you use to do, even go swimming in Depends! Maybe they'll have "little swimmer" type Depends? Yuck!

In all honesty, I think I'd rather not think about that. Mind you, by the time we reach the age where we will be needing Depends, they'll have as many different sizes, absorbency types, and activity level types as they do for the feminine products.

Just check out their website - www.depend.com - they even have a quiz to help you figure out which product is right for you! I'm guessing the little life tips are not that far off, either. At least they won't be as condescending with their advice with a fairly equal male:female ratio of customers.

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Im not touching this thread witha ten foot pole. Lest I become unclean until the morning.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Just popping to see what a MAN dare say on our thread...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit