Dear Kotex....

by Scully 49 Replies latest social humour

• Gregor
    Gregor

Then there was the huge display of tampons at the supermarket with a sign on them that said "FREE - take as many as you wish! -No strings attached!"

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Unclebruce said: I have no problem at all buying 'feminie products', if anything it shows I care lol .. It's far less embarrasing than buying condoms or 10 litres of wine and having the guy say "see you tommorrow"
    *Mary discreetly coughs*: BULLSHIT!!!!
    What the? You do know I raised daughters and stuff? mmm I did tell a porky though - it was just a 4litre cask of Kaiser Sthul Rose but the guy did say "see you tommorrow"

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Then there was the huge display of tampons at the supermarket with a sign on them that said "FREE - take as many as you wish! -No strings attached!"

That just wrong Gregor!

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

That was funny, Scully!

Reason No. 34 why I'm glad I'm a Penis Person . . . .

You made me laugh, too!

• simplesally
    simplesally

Those postcards on their website remind me of the '50's mentality for women. Oh yes, and my girlfriends would really appreciate a postcard from Kotex!

• delilah
    delilah

Can you imagine a guy holding list in hand looking for superthin somewhere on the box? Wimmins walking by me looking at me like Im insane

The only thing worse than this, IP_SEC, would be if the cashier had to call for a price check on them, and the line behind you was long......snicker....

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    call for a price check on them, and the line behind you was long......snicker....

I bought a huge box of condoms once. The girl working the register was very young. *scans box, nothing happens* *scans again, nothing* *IP is thinking aw f*@k why me? Why didnt I just buy them in a convienece store, truck stop restroom, anything but this*

Finally she calls over the PA "CSR to register whatevah I need a price check on..... ..... ..... er uhmm.... Latex"

• John Doe
    John Doe

Why in the heck does anyone care what's on the advertising? I have no qualms about buying anything in the store. To get embarrased about buying femine products is rather juvenile.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

.........and this is why kids should not be left alone in Mommy's bathroom:

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Well here's a story about two elderly JW women. One (Granny) was the mother of the other (Ruby) and they often did their grocery shopping together in the small town they lived in. Granny was doing some canning and needed some rubber gaskets for her jars but forgot to get them. On the way out to the car as the young box boy was loading their car up with all the groceries Granny loudly says to Ruby; "Oh darn I forgot to get the rubbers!"

From what I hear the look on the box boys face was priceless and two old ladies giggled for years telling that one.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit