APOSTA CURRY!

by Dansk 805 Replies latest members meetups

• BritBoy
    BritBoy
    I might as well prebook a taxi to pick me up from the river then.........

Gadget, I was thinking the same thing!

• dido
    dido

Really? I`ll have to wear my glasses from now on!

• dido
    dido

What`s `shed discipline?`

• eddie c
    eddie c

I dont post much on here although i have been looking in for a few years. I will be at the Curry tomorrow night along with one of my sons.I am really looking forward to meeting everyone. The weather forecast here in Manchester is for.....rain,what a surprise.

See you to-morrow

Eddie C

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

Sat.morning,

I've got my 3/4 length jacket velvet collar on, boot lace tie,drainpipe trousers, 4inch suede bova boots,gel, forgoten what i used that for!, anyway I found my free bus ticket.

manchester here I come

KT

• Dansk
    Dansk

LIFT OFF!

SEE YOU THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE,

IAN & CLAIRE

• bubble
    bubble

NO MORE DAYS TO GO

SEE YOU ALL LATER

WE'RE JUST LEAVING NOW

• BritBoy
    BritBoy

YIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's here! It's here! It's here!

I am heading off from Leicester at about 3pm. Should be at the hotel by 5pm. An hour to beautify and then it's drinking time!!! BRING IT ON! BRING IT ON!

Brit x

• Gadget
    Gadget
    What`s `shed discipline?`

You really really don't wan't to know. Its something she keeps threatening me with. After the last fest everyone had post-fest blues because we had such a good time but didn't know when the next one was, but Simon's organising another aposta-beer-fest next month! Who fancies going there too? http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/19/122574/1.ashx We're going to be setting off around lunch time from Newcastle, see you all tonight! Paul & Clairexxx

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

We're looking forward to it. The red stillettos are sitting in my room just aching to be worn...

Ian, Cordelia hasn't got internet connection at the moment and says that her boyfriend now can't make it! She is definately coming though and is bringing her friend Methinks she'll be misbehaving tonight so watch out boys! (she'll kill me for saying that LOL, but I got a slight hint of her possible antics when she told me last night that she'd planned to wear her black catsuit but since we're all going fairly casual she'll have to wear something else less daring!)

Sirona ROFL I just realised I'm accidentally logged in as Diamondblue!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit