My Meeting with the Elders...

by rassillon 51 Replies latest jw friends

• freetosee
    freetosee

After I found out what happen to my sisters and realizing the "big lie" I was very hurt and had violent fantasies. I still get very upset sometimes, but playing with the thought of using scar tactics on the self-righteous elders makes me laugh and helps me deal with the pain. I didn’t think rassillon was seriously going to do that. It was just funny to think about it.

I remember when I was a JW there was an experience of a "worldly" husband shooting an elder at the KH. Many brothers thought of this not being persecution but rather that the man had good reason to do what he did and elders should think about what they are doing. Off course this was said privately only.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this or something similar should happen again. I wouldn’t feel pity for the elders, if they had the possibility to stone or torture the elders surly would (not all). What happened at that KH was a sad crime. fts

• parakeet
    parakeet

wozadummy izadummy:
    ***I guess it's an Americans right to hate black skinned people too ...look at your history!***
    Yet another "yanky" basher in our midst. I guess it's an ozzie right to hate Americans ... look at your post!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit