I ate frogleggs once.

• damselfly
    damselfly

<<LOL! No, he just drew everyone's attention to it! >>

LMAO! Erm....I mean **double scowl**

Dams

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Goat, blood sausage, tripe, sheep brains, emu, strich, crayfish, octapus, squid, snails, and pickled chicken gizzards.

W

• PopeOfEruke
    PopeOfEruke

Finally Free

was that ALL in the one meal?????

Pope

• LovesDubs
    LovesDubs

I swear I thought this post was titled Whats the OLDEST thing you have eaten? LOLOL!

Im not going there.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    but the worse part that I remember was holding the cooked squirrel head in my hand and being shown how to crack the skull with the back of a spoon... So I could dip out the cooked brain. Couldn't do that now if I had to. By the way, had the consistency of mashed potatoes and tasted rather bland.

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Larvets? How exactly are they the "original worm snack"?? The name, and the comment about entomologist friends on the pack indicates that they are actually insect larvae, so calling them worm snacks is false advertising.

• Calliope
    Calliope

ants.

• ElderBarry
    ElderBarry

I've had chocolate covered ants, fried grasshoppers, some june-bugs, and a bison burger. When I was twenty I unknowingly was eating a bowl of cereal that was swimming with cockroaches. What alerted me was the bitter and greasy taste of the "Wheaties." I have probably eaten other peoples spit, snot, boogers, phlegm, rodent hairs and rodent excreta, various insect parts, an alphabet of chemicals, just as we all unknowingly do over our lifetimes. Hint: Never anger or irritate your server, no matter how nice the restaurant. EB

• Sweetp0985
    Sweetp0985

ElderBarry....

Made me think of something that happened to me once tho...I may have eaten a roach or some weird bug before....Never actually saw it, but boy did I taste whatever it was...I was about 11/12 and sneaking a chocolate chip cookie cuz I was being made to diet...So I grabbed the cookie and stuffed the whole thing in my mouth....That was the nastiest cookie I ever had in my life...I spit it out...Saw nothing weird but of course I had chewed a couple of times...

So I just chalked it up to a lesson learned from trying to sneak and break my diet....I still to this day think a bug was on the bottom of that cookie...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit