Went to a witness party....oh, excuse me, "gathering" over the weekend.....

by enlightenedcynic 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Aw man, all those depressing parties... all that booze, all the dancing, and all that repressed and unfulfilled 'energy'. I feel so sorry for those kids - what a waste of life!

• Estephan
    Estephan
    It said nothing about kissing people on the mouth to be forbbiden. Cleaning my baby's poopy diaper is a dirty thing so I wash my hands after. Sorry but you'll never convice me that God is up there wagging his finger at us humans for kissing our loved ones on the mouth.

If you don't like kissing people because of the mere thought of all those germs going into your mouth that's your problem, not mine or anyone else's. I think you have a phobia.

Josie

I have no phobias, and in regards to changing your babies diapers, think about that one also. Does a perfect factory produce waste? Nope.

We live in an imperfect world, therefore imperfection exists. Jehovah is making all things new "in perfection" where there is no waste whatsoever.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Are you sure you dont have a phobia about kissing people on the mouth? I don't know you really sound like you do. You're even trying to convince me that God agrees with your opinion.

By the way I kissed my husband and my baby on the mouth. Doesn't that just make you sick?

Josie

• Estephan
    Estephan
    Are you sure you dont have a phobia about kissing people on the mouth? I don't know you really sound like you do. You're even trying to convince me that God agrees with your opinion.

By the way I kissed my husband and my baby on the mouth. Doesn't that just make you sick?

Josie

I am telling you the truth, I have no phobia about kissing people in the mouth. It is proven that kissing on the mouth spreads germs and diseases correct? This is all I was trying to point out. Jehovah is a clean God to the utmost. He will clean up this ungoldy world of mankind so that no germs exist whatsoever. Being clean in this imperfect world helps us to prevent diseases and this is how He guards us against wickedness.How is it a person can commit adultery in their heart? Jah requires us to act in complete truth in pureness and love.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Hey aren't you the one who started this?

Oh my goodness, you see this in worldly bars all the time. By the way, who ever taught people to kiss "Mouth to Mouth"? Did God create the mouth to exchange saliva with one another, or to eat and speak with?

No one was talking about kissing, they were talking about a party where people were dancing, moving body parts. You brought this kissing thing which apparently has been playing on your mind. I got some advice for you - stop thinking about it.

Josie

• Estephan
    Estephan
    No one was talking about kissing, they were talking about a party where people were dancing, moving body parts. You brought this kissing thing which apparently has been playing on your mind. I got some advice for you - stop thinking about it.

Josie

I have the right to express my own opinion. Quit telling me what to do, as if you rule my thoughts. Have a good day, you have anger management problems. (Just like you assumed that I have a phobia) You reap what you sow.......

• undercover
    undercover
    I have the right to express my own opinion. Quit telling me what to do, as if you rule my thoughts. Have a good day, you have anger management problems. (Just like you assumed that I have a phobia) You reap what you sow.......

LOL...why don't you tell her to kiss your ass.....or would that be unsanitary?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Oh poor baby! You want me to quit telling you want to do? Honey I can't make you do anything. I can't even tell you what to do. I can only give my opinion. C'mon be a man. speak plainly and tell me to shutup. You can say it but you can't make me do it.

By the way I like the "kiss my ass" comment

Josie

• Estephan
    Estephan
    Oh poor baby! You want me to quit telling you want to do? Honey I can't make you do anything. I can't even tell you what to do. I can only give my opinion. C'mon be a man. speak plainly and tell me to shutup. You can say it but you can't make me do it.

By the way I like the "kiss my ass" comment

Josie

A real man refrains from using harsh language even though your haughty attitude deserves it. Jah will correct you in due season. I am concluding my converrsation with you. Have a great day.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

b'bye

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit