Went to a witness party....oh, excuse me, "gathering" over the weekend.....

by enlightenedcynic 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Sanctimonious Jehovah's Witnesses are carnal compelled and obsessed by the trifecta of the 3 "P"'s Power Prestige P***y Just like other people

Party hearty

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Go up ye baldhead mother&%#*#$

Go up ye baldhead

My repressed sex life in the Jehovah's Witnesses True story,i couldn't have made this up guys.

• Estephan
    Estephan
    Hips were gyrating...breasts were bouncing...pelvis was touching pelvis....all until 2:30 in the morning!!!

Oh my goodness, you see this in worldly bars all the time. By the way, who ever taught people to kiss "Mouth to Mouth"? Did God create the mouth to exchange saliva with one another, or to eat and speak with?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    Did God create the mouth to exchange saliva with one another, or to eat and speak with?

Both.

Seems like you think kissing is sinful and full of coodies Estephan. Tell me have you ever kissed another person (I say person cuz I'm not sure if you're a man or woman) before?

Me thinks maybe not or you've just not been kissed right.

Josie

P.S. when's the last time you've been to a worldly bar? did ya enjoy it? me thinks you did.

• Estephan
    Estephan
    Both.

Seems like you think kissing is sinful and full of coodies Estephan. Tell me have you ever kissed another person (I say person cuz I'm not sure if you're a man or woman) before?

Me thinks maybe not or you've just not been kissed right.

Josie

Hi Beth,

Yes I have kissed females before. I am male and fully aware of what people engage in. However, where does it say "in the bible" that kissing is permitted or even condemned for that matter. People do what they see others doing, it doesn't mean that it is approved by Almighty God does it?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Tell me where is says it's forbidden?

and my name is MrsJones

• Estephan
    Estephan
    Tell me where is says it's forbidden?

and my name is MrsJones

Sorry Mrs. Jones, I lost my reading glasses and read both as Beth.
    Rule of Law, Your Father Jehovah is a clean GOD, and those that Love Him must remain clean and spotless from this world of mankind. Kissing mouth to mouth is unclean as it spreads many oral diseases, true of not true?
    Therefore in this world, it would seem wiser to avoid kissing mouth to mouth, but only practice kissing on the cheek in a respectful manner.

• undercover
    undercover
    Therefore in this world, it would seem wiser to avoid kissing mouth to mouth, but only practice kissing on the cheek in a respectful manner.

What about sex? Just handjobs? and be sure to wash afterwards?

• Estephan
    Estephan
    What about sex? Just handjobs? and be sure to wash afterwards?

I don't have to explain how babies are concieved do I? Male and female intercourse is the way we continue to be fruitful and multiply. All in cleanliness of course, no oral stimulation whatsoever, this is worse than kissing mouth to mouth.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It said nothing about kissing people on the mouth to be forbbiden. Cleaning my baby's poopy diaper is a dirty thing so I wash my hands after. Sorry but you'll never convice me that God is up there wagging his finger at us humans for kissing our loved ones on the mouth.

If you don't like kissing people because of the mere thought of all those germs going into your mouth that's your problem, not mine or anyone else's. I think you have a phobia.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit