In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

IP, Are you stroking your beard, or Sixy's? lol

You are a nasty lil slut huh?

Six, don't forget that boobie balm. What is that stuff from Louisiana called? At any rate, IP might like some? OOOH Butt Paste thats it!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    boobie balm Butt Paste

intriguing... do go on.

Sixy has a beard?

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug
    boobie balm ; Butt Paste

intriguing... do go on.

Sixy has a beard?

Well last I heard he did, and I did hear tell he was looking for a use for this Beaudreaux Butt Baste that he "just had" to stock up on..lol

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Beardreaux butt paste

buttpast.com

testimonials

I will never put any other diaper rash cream on my son! We just got the butt paste and 1 day later the rash was way on it's way to recovery! THANKS A MILLION!!!!
    - Chelsea Pace
    Chandler Arizona

My 6 yr.old son was really having a problem with having a really sore butt especially on the sides of his butt crack(should I say that?) nothing helped, he would cry couldn't sit, walk, lay it was a nightmare. I found your product on the internet and went out and purchased the butt paste. The next morning his behind was almost completely healed. Why did the butt paste work when the triple antibotic and the neosporin didn't. Thank-you I plan on keeping your product on hand at the house.
    - Corrina Ottman
    Sounds like a pretty good product
  • purplesofa
    purplesofa
    Sounds like a pretty good product

some women use it on their face as a secret beauty product........heard it on Oprah

purps

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

IP, I don't even know what to say about your testimonials.

• lola28
    lola28

What the heck, no one said Tetra?! the man is hotttttttt.

Lola

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb
    Dammit I knew I was gonna forget some

Gee, thanks, are u sure u didn't forget someone? LOL

• Sirona
    Sirona

IPSEC

Sirona

Well hellooooo!

My list

IPSEC, Littletoe, Pleasuredome, Farkel, Terry.....

I may add more later....

Sirona

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

So is it extremely naughty that I'm kinda turned on by the prospect of flirting with 99% of the board (including an incestuous flirt with Rodbar)?

Steve:He's gonna be real p*ssed in the morning that you didn't wake him in his hour of glory! Too bad, it passed! LOL

IP_SEC:
    I see your game. Ingratiating yourself into the hearts of all da ladies by that psuedo-anti-flirting thang you've got going on!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit