In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• Brigid
    Brigid

Of course, the list I made it on was about a hundred people long, but hey, I'll take it where I can get it!

~B.

• Kudra
    Kudra

Danny Haszard!!!!!
    Does anyone remember that super sweet post he made about women? It also had some cool pictures in it too.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

I've never seen pics of Kudra, but imagining the legs of a woman who can run two full marathons back-to-back simultaneously excites and frightens me. :P~

God what a slut you are IPSec! (let's compare notes).

• blondie
    blondie

What about Elsewhere..........? I have met him twice and wondered why he was still unattached....

Blondie

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

Blondie, He's sleeping in the room next to me as I type. Would you like me to wake him up and ask him?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Robdar, last I saw Brummie was on a forum that is no longer up. I have no idea why he no longer post here but wish he did. Maybe I'll run into him somewhere, someday.

Nice to be seen and good to see you also.

• blondie
    blondie

No, he'll think I'm after him and I'm married and love my husband.

Now, I'm really embarrassed................

There seems to be so many available women looking on this board....I thought I would just say I was favorably impressed both times.

Blondie

• stevenyc
    stevenyc

OK, I'll let the symphony of snores continue!

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Well, I should say that IP did not put that list in any order...NOT! See I knew Arrowstar would be on top. ;0) that sounds so bad huh?

oh, and John Doe? I would have never...thought.

Anyhow, I have no crushes. I am an island.

A rock feels no pain, and an island never cries.

humm hummm

Furthermore, I am going into the nunnery, I went to Santa Fe this weekend and after days of Catholics, Crosses and the Spirit world...I am full of the spirit! Or at least full of something!

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC
    God what a slut you are IPSec! (let's compare notes).

Right on? *strokes beard*

Sirona

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit