In the spirit of match-making, who do you have a crush on?

by MsMcDucket 455 Replies latest social relationships

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

WOMEN 'R SUPERIOR TO MEN BTW I have a mate and don't cheat

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    I have a mate and don't cheat

I see you added an "e" to chat. It's about getting to know one another, not about sex!

• damselfly
    damselfly

I can't stop laughing @ LT. I may have swooned a bit.

Dams

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

If you're in America, how do you make a call overseas to Scotland?

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    If you're in America, how do you make a call overseas to Scotland?

I tried, but I have to get a different calling card...........I think that is where I was calling........maybe I was calling LDH.....heck I dont know.

purps

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Someone's bit the bait!

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

LOL! what a fun thread......

I have a huge crush going on for that ithinkisee dude. I should PM him my number eh? :)

Oh my......I am crushing on way to too many people here (male and female) to list them all....

maybe I'll try to make a list.

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Oh my......I am crushing on way to too many people here (male and female) to list them all....

That's the fun part about it. They don't know who's calling!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I've got so many calls going out. I'm losing track!

• Jourles
    Jourles

Well, I got two calls after 5pm(I hoped that MMD would pass on the times to call - might have slipped her mind), but I was with my jw wife so I couldn't answer. Both left messages but didn't give their names. If you're reading this, you probably have guessed who the digits belong to by now(at least my first name and who I work for). If it is ok, I will call the two of you tomorrow. Just let MMD know if that is alright.

And on a side note, Robdar and I had a nice conversation. This is a great way to meet someone voice-to-voice if you've never met them before. I'm surprised no one has thought of doing this in the past. The guessing part is a fun alternative. Trying to match a voice with a poster can be hard. If you've seen their picture before, sometimes you get a totally different impression on how they will sound over the phone.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit