Called JR Brown regarding Cano Pedophile situation

by LDH 350 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• leftbelow
    leftbelow

WOW LDH that was awesome

• Scully
    Scully

Wow Lisa! I salute you!

Now, after listening to that smarmy self-righteous crap from the alpha lizard himself, do you feel like you need to bathe to get the "ick" off you?

• Odrade
    Odrade

Holy crap! That was amazing!

• parakeet
    parakeet

***JWs are BIBLE STUDENTS only. The Governing Body is NOT SPIRIT INSPIRED.
    JWS as a whole are NOT INSPIRED
    JWs are not the ONLY spokesperson organization of God on earth
    THERE IS NO SPECIAL LINE TO GOD that the JW church has (I shit you not)***

Lying, hypocritical, self-serving Theocratic warfare at its finest. I'm so proud to have once been a part of such an upstanding bunch of "not-spirit-inspired bible students who have no special line to god."

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Are they now trained to simply deny what they teach when on a call like this?? A CYA situation.

*to add-- Lisa, excellent job!!!!

• Scully
    Scully
  • Cano's internet access obtained through the phone line in his room, not WT official network
  • none of WT networks were accessed for this info that is known at this time
  • ALL internet activity on ALL WT computers is monitered with blocked sites
  • Residents are free to extablish their own internet account. For instance, JRBROWN uses AOL in his personal residence. Personal internet accounts are not monitered.
  • Mr Scully was informed by a customer of his recently about how easily someone with a little know-how can hack into any available unsecured network with wireless technology.

I'd still be interested to find out if MISTER Cano had the knowledge and opportunity to do this, because it would expose the entire WTS network to investigation.

Even if he didn't, I would think that the WTS would be happy to allow the police and FBI to conduct such an investigation of their network, so that they could say with complete certainty that they were cleared of any suspicion. Being law abiding Christians and all that.

• sir82
    sir82
  • DID CANO have access to children in the congregation he served at? (attempted wiggle) The congregation at Newburg is made up of families. However WE have searched all of our files for any allegation of wrongdoing and can find NONE.
  • Most interesting.

A tacit admission that they DO have files on persons against whom allegations of child abuse have been made.

• LDH
    LDH

There was no indication of the WT network being under suspicion, again these types of sites are monitored and blocked. JR assured me they are as "lock tight as Citi Bank."

He sounded quite agitated that this happened. He expressed the WT official position that they appreciate the actions of the authorities in a situation like this.

Hey he's talking the company talk. But all in all he was very pleasant to me, just misled.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Remember that while the wt does not claim to be spirit inspired, they claim to be spirit directed. I'm not sure what the difference is. Perhaps some of the linguists can iether debunk this, or explain it. It's too fine a difference for this dull mind.

S

Ps, waiting for your next installment, ldh

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Wow, LDH, you go, girl! I bet there are no reports in his congregation files because they didn't put them there! Doesn't mean they didn't get lots of complaints they just ignored. I hope interviews are done at all the Halls he had contact with. If quite a group of kids came forward, imagine the lawsuit!

Alright, I imagine you can't wait to take a shower, after all that crappola that was thrown your way.

Poor Browny, he'll be a bizzy guy for awhile!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit