How much should a married woman show?

by greendawn 75 Replies latest jw friends

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Whatever the hell she wants. Married or Single.... Skinny or Fat...... Short or Tall.

I dress for me, I wear what I want when I want. You don't like it? Tough. I do not dress for any man, I am not there to show off and get attention. I wear my outfits because they are cute in style and it fits my personality.

I am not going to stand around wearing huge "Walmart"(no offense) clothes and covering up what my Mama gave me.

Turn the question around....... Should married men wear black knee socks with shorts?

Brooke

p.s......Pic of me last weekend out with my married girlfriends.......lol.

• Life Is Grand
    Life Is Grand

Should married men wear black knee socks with shorts?

Should they wear black knee socks with shorts----AND SANDALS?????

• peggy
    peggy

Whyamihere-------I don't think you are being entirely truthful. I think you do like to show off and I think you DO like attention. I also think that that is part of your personality and there is NOTHING wrong with that. You put several pictures up on this forum of your trip to Vegas. You looked great! But come on------you enjoyed the attention that you got from that. I think, that whether you are married or single, attention for looking good, feels good! The more I think about this question, How much should a married woman show?, the more anoyed I get. If my partner didn't like what I was wearing, we would need to discuss it. If it is a control isssue......well.......then......bye ....bye.

Peg

• peggy
    peggy

By the way------TERRY has an avatar showing his bare chest. He knows he looks HOT in that picture. He admitted that he took that picture for a singles web-site. Is he seeking attention? Yes.

My point is, we expose ourselves for a reason. Married or single!

Peg

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Peg,

I understand what you are saying. However, in all honesty I dress for ME. Really I do. I am not the "attention whore" you may think I am. Vegas trip pics? Yeah, totally different point of view. I looked at them to be more hilarious than sexy or hot. I play around with the camera for fun. all my friends do.

Hang out with me one night along with my friends and you will see what I am talking about. We all get dressed up hang out laugh and have a great time. Guys come up to us and we send them packing.

Opinions Vary

Brooke

• peggy
    peggy

Brooke------I do NOT consider you an "attention whore", I just wondered if you were being truthful that you dress only for you! When I purchase a clothing item or adopt a clothing style, first I have to like it! But I would be lying if I didn't also consider my audience. Maybe it is I.......who is the attention whore and I am projecting! lol

Anyway, I saw and enjoyed the playful nature of your photo album.

Peg

• peggy
    peggy

"Guys come up to us and we send them packing". I like that! We all must set our OWN boundaries and limits for the kind of attention we will accept!

Peg

• whyamihere
    whyamihere
    "Guys come up to us and we send them packing". I like that! We all must set our OWN boundaries and limits for the kind of attention we will accept!

Last weekend was our "We hate Men" night...lol. We got all dressed up and had a girls night and complained about guys. So no attention was going to any man that night. I can say truthfully I like getting the attention at times, but then again it gets annoying pretty quick.

Brooke

False advertising? LOL

• ballistic
    ballistic
    Last weekend was our "We hate Men" night...lol. We got all dressed up and had a girls night and complained about guys.

Are you serious? I presume you were just complaining about ***your*** guys and not guys in general?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit