Shocking Announcement: Society feels Armaggedon coming this year?

by truthseeker 154 Replies latest jw friends

• Warlock
    Warlock

Juni:

I forgot something. Does the announcement also say we can take the plants home after the D.A.?

Warlock

• sunshineToo
    sunshineToo

Hmmm....so shocking that some jws might have problems? I think it's going to be either

1. the end is near (as usual)

or

2. Blood tranfusion is a matter of conscience

• enochrodofiron
    enochrodofiron

The reason you believe what you do is that you are a processed product of the paid organizations using faith in God for a source of income and they must follow all the guidelines to be allowed to ask for money from the people of God. Even though you don't believe that your orgaanizaattion is controlled by demons they are. All of mankind's organizations belong to the demons. I don't, I am free of organizational controls due to matters of money or property. I don't beg for money and claim God will bless you. That line comes from the beast. I have been given my crown and inheritances and I give out crowns, 50,000 to be exact. Any Church that claims to worship the God of Abraham is mine as of April 4, 2002, any man of God who claimed God would bless the giver for supporting his ministry belongs to me for 1,000 years as a slave or adminstrator and it doesn't matter to me. I have been silent concerning everything God showed me from 1991 to 2002 as per his instructions..............Now I just write what to expect after his return..backed up with Prophecy sufficent for the governments of the world to follow closely, believe what you want you don't like what I write find another place to live besides God's creation after forty months from now and take your arguments up with him......http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=22727555&postID=114045100296410041

• enochrodofiron
    enochrodofiron

Edward_Enoch said...

Dawned on me that you may not have the full picture about Christ instruction to the starting back of the last week of Daniel's'70 weeks of years. When Christ was cut off on the cross it was seven years before the Fulfillment of the Ending of Lucifer's occupation of the Holy Land and the crowning of the Messiah. What was not seen the 2,000 year break for the Gentile Church to come into existence ruled by religious demons and grow into what we have now. (Will send detailed information if you don't understand the 69th week of years 450 years to birth of Christ being 33 years old with 7 years more to live a full human generation this is the last week of years or the tribulation period which we are now in. Anyway when Christ took me to heaven he showed me the future and besides making me his divine go for (rod of iron) or marshal (like a security guard) who just put all the drunken ministers under arrest for taking bribes and getting fat off the starving widows and orphans they robbed. In order to make sense of the Hidden Book you must understand that Revelations is a trap for all Paid religionist who used the Nicolation Doctrine and Idolatry against the direct instruction of the Lord Jesus Christ. How I wish I could locate more of the 144,000 But Christ is keeping them away from each other so they work on their different assignments independently. To understand the Hidden Book forget about all doctrines added past 81 AD and all scripture .............all scripture ..........from the old and New Testament must line up perfectly with revelations in order to be considered scripture especially the Pauline Epistles & Books. Paul made major mistakes, which Christ censored him for in his last visit to heaven when he came back humble, he saw what his writing did wrong in the future and that was why he was unhappy with that knowledge but he was forbidden to speak about it. I take delight in sharing with you all that Christ has shown me comfort you with this knowledge when Christ returns you will be closer to him AT HIS COMING BACK PARTY THAN ANY PAID RELIGIONIST WILL EVER BE. Christ will turn the world upside down. All those people who follow Radical beliefs even those fighting each other will be the first ones to know about everything because I use it as the main church door in cyber space as Martin Luther did with his 95 point thesis nailed to Wittenberg chapel door. Everything Christ does is so simple, and everything makes perfect sense. The demons have to put human beings through all these mental hoops mess up their mind to keep control of them Christ is still, quiet, stable, joyful presence Do you know I have been in a constant state of joy for nearly 3 years? My only fear was losing the anointing due to attacks by family and friends the only way demons could touch me. Now being alone for so long started paying off. My ex wife got rid of her demons, she asked to make amends and forgiveness and I told her of course it was not her fault the demons tricked her and the children and I considered her a close and devoted friend it was Christ who ordered the divorce (and prophesied about next wife he had already prepared and ORDERED ME TO MARRY) because X WIFE would have tried to disassemble the Hidden Book and its works because she came from a long line of paid religionist and the hidden book is a Bitter Pill to all organized religion. In order to understand demons this is good background for you.................INSTRUCTIONS AND LETTER TO FAMILY (President Bush as well)
    When I was in grammar school I read of the Pax Romana about the early church. How they loved Christ and the story of Salvation so much they laughed as they died. I thought how hard it was to be eaten alive by lions or be burned on a cross was happy to live in a time we could love Christ without punishment. Somewhere along the way sitting at my desk Christ talked quietly to me said "What would you do if you a choice like those first believers would you just tell the soldier you would sacrifice to Caesar by burning incense and then ask for forgiveness? Or would you say you could not because you believed in me too much? I didn't want to die back then but I didn't want to lose my belief in Christ more. Christ marked & sealed my soul back then. family how you are so troubled in spirit about my
    "Delusion" well it is a beautiful delusion it is perfect in its structure and gives my soul joyful wings that very few have ever felt in Truth the only heart break I have is your being trapped by a Demon in sadness and fear. We have nothing to fear from death dear family nor is life our way of life gone for ever only those who can accept that first sill maintain a life worth living, only those who are not afraid to live in a world gone mad and find peace from an internal eternal God.
    How demons control the family: First beloved family I do understand all of you. I know that you are fearful about being thought of as disloyal Americans and put in jail because of my "Delusion." That was why I resigned from the family your proof that you disagreed with me. You want to help what you perceive as a mental damaged brother. You refuse to consider the truth because then you would be required to die for what you believe and are unwilling to disturb your life that much over anything. You made your mind's up as children when you heard about the early Christian martyrs, you said you would just pretend to worship the statue and then ask forgiveness. I took another path.
    POST SCRIPT FOR FAMILY THIS IS COLLECTABLE KEEP IN SAFE PLACE UNTIL BUSH DOES WHAT HE WAS supposed TO DO. YOU REFUSE TO BELIEVE WHAT OTHERS HAVE CONSIDERED POSSIBLE. Understand George Washington was a British terrorist before being President. If doing Christ will was easy no problem doing it. Peter was happy to stay in a group and fight with a sword, walking into the enemy camp unarmed by himself he was afraid claimed he didn't know Christ three times. Was Peter really denying Christ no he was lying to get information about what would happen to Christ. I understand your disavowing; you’re separating yourself from my E mails. That is why I resigned from the family so you could have proof you disagreed with my beliefs. Long before Ghandi was Christ using civil disobedience as a way to change the world. Walking into your enemy camp knowing what to expect was more than Peter could handle. You fight the enemy in battle grounds you can retreat from George, where some human aspect could come to your aid. Wars are lost on such battle fields by Generals who play it safe, sometimes a single man can turn the tide time and time again in History we see that a single person changes history the masses always follow they never lead. Love your brother Edward called Enoch by Christ. "Those who come to God must come in spirit and in truth " God's waiting room" In the beginning of God's dealing with the nations of mankind he used the Jewish people. Every paid religionist knows the altar the mercy seat the furniture of the Holy of Holiest. Most know that they are a shadow of the Heavenly place. Some quake in fear in some inner knowledge that they are totally dishonest dealing with modern religion and ancient religion and hope to be forgiven in Heaven for any mistakes they made as ministers. This is the sin of omission all paid religionist have committed along side the sin of presumption the trap of Nicolation sprung by every man that made income of the Wealth of God. When the High priest was going into the holy of Holiest a rope was around his waist if he was unworthy he would die, Remember God does not change, man does usually to what or who ever has the wealth money and power the paid religionist flock to like a lightning rod. Christ is and was not stupid. He knew TV ministers would do what they do he also knew they would ignore his instructions in doing it. He knew in 81 Ad about the rise and fall of the Roman Empire and the Second World War and Adolph Hitler Pope Pius the Nazi the communist everything back in 81 AD. Christ knew before there was a Roman Empire rising from dead nearly 2,000 years ahead, 1,000 years before the fall of the first Roman Empire not yet established. The reason why our world is on the edge of existence is because the paid religionist will not give up money and are worse than crack addicts are for crack. Right now I have a large group of people who are layered in understanding about the connectives of Christ, Enoch, and Church Jewish Nation House of Saud. {Tell the Prince if he touches Jacob's children every male heir of Saud will be skinned alive by Mohammed when he returns. Turn over Osma now.} The place that Christ takes me is a waiting room when I count the heart beats to the stopping of my heart. It is a place he takes I don't have to do anything it happens by design of an illness that will affect as many as one-third of the population of the world. It is new disease as that will make the plaque look like chicken pox. Mankind has played God the last hundred years, God was and is not amused. Although Christ is now our high priest he still uses men from the womb of woman to direct his church on earth. They are honest men so very few are paid religionist (paid religionist are pagan priest souls). They have conned themselves first in order to con the world they control. Every time I draw close to God every time my body goes into trauma shock come to God's waiting room the angel of death no longer gets up he point to empty stone slab I lay down on count my heart beats as God lays my soul out like a jelly role cake with jam and then wraps me back up send me to earth. "Why did you wait so long to call 911?" Because the last time I went to hospital I was not sick enough to warrant the trouble. And although I cannot do anything to end my life which is not my own I am not required to fight hard to keep "Union working rules of organized prophets of God local 1." Beside I called them changed the DNR order to normal treatment." Some people are so picky. The waiting room is a place some believers come when they die or when called in times of great sorrow or pain they need to rest a bit better than on earth. The ancient people could understand holiness's certain ways according to traditions was closely linked to Men's ego not parameters of God sufferance of mankind. Hence the multi stage and protected entrance to the mercy seat. To make sure that God would not be taken as something common. Which he was turned into under the Temple system. It was hundreds of years for the presence of God had been with Israel in the Ark. The High priest was so corrupt the system so evil so polluted by the love of Gold that they killed the greatest Jewish prophet and messiah to many nations without batting an eye because he came between the Temple and the Gold of Altar, they used Roman dogs, manipulating the scriptures to fulfill the scriptures and did so in plain sight of God and mankind. Yet these High priest these men who conspired to kill my Christ, I hold in higher esteem than any paid religionist in America today. They knew and followed scripture the America Church does not. As I stood before the Christ, he showed me the reason we must circumvent the mind of men to evade the intellect of demon. You Mr. Bush must listen close, you are not very bright that can be a good thing. Have your advisors read over the New Years Letters for last year pay attention to the parts about the Trains I warned of remember before Spain? I told you what to do at minimum your men didn't have any wisdom to even share Intel to those in Iraq about train attacks it would have helped Spain to stay with us. Use the information from diamond as background as deep background than look for clues, Christ cannot give any more specific help because America is ignorant about spiritual things the enemy is not. Your people lack valuable skills because they trust and believe in machines and technology, don’t make that mistake, the strongest weapon we have is our Faith. And we are not able to use it because of the Paid Religionist, as long as they pretend they don't hear God or Christ's words in what I write we are under the dominion of higher caste demonic kingdoms which desire our totally destruction. By maintaining the status quo they have left America behind Islamic in the Kingdom of the God of Abraham. Although the Quaran is not equal to Revelations in God's government the simple fact the American paid religionist don't teach the Christ of Revelations they teach the pagan Christ of the Trinity and that cuts the spiritual authority of our prayers. Osma stand closer to Christ in his beliefs than Jerry Fallwell or the Pope. I don't care what any one believes neither does Christ he wrote off the Tribulation Church paid religionist on the cross 2,000 years ago. Revelation shows the history of 2,000 years of pagan control of Christianity under the same demons that had Christ nailed to the tree, 50,000 ministers is just the drop in the bucket. Soon the demons will be unleashed our world will go through horror UN thought of since the days of Sodom, We have sacrificed 60 million American unborn children to Baal dedicated unholy act of murder of dead babies to encourage the demons of hell to kill untold billions on earth in this last week of years. In order for the USA and Israel (the few others who are not shooting as) to function without handicap YOU MR. BUSH MUST UNDERSTAND OUR PEOPLE HAVE TO BE ABLE TO FUNCTION FLUENTLY IN REVELATIONS IN ORDER TO GAIN BACK THE UPPER HAND. READ EVERYTHING DIAMOND AND RADICAL AND THE OTHERS WRITE................understand not knowing the background of the forces that rules the land you go in is a stupid mistake.

9:44 AM

Edward_Enoch said...

Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come, {It is against the Law to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in both lands of the children of Abraham, Although the Jewish people openly beg and curry favor with the American Christian Churches (and even the Vatican) they forbid the Preaching of Christ in their Constitution. In God's eyes they are less honest than Osma Ben Laden who respects the Christ's faith enough to just honestly kill them with enough respect reserved for a Martyr.} The main reason Sharon is lying into between life and death today is because Christ gave him an opportunity to make a second Jewish nation which would grant equal rights to Christian, Jewish and Islamic people in preparation for the King of all on earth King David under the Christ. I have more respect for the Islamic people fighting America than I do for Sharon and I will make sure he is whipped ahead of the Pope. He is like the Jewish politicians in the Polish ghettos which controlled the people better than Nazis they served. Sharon didn’t want to share money and favor of the American Jewish people with another State founded by faith in the God of Abraham. He is lower than a “Quisling”. That is why Christ said this “Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come,” two thousand years after he was nailed to a tree by the leaders of the Jewish nation another Jewish leader proved just how evil the leadership of the Children of Abraham are in God’s sight. Ber Sheba is where they have put their faith what they received as a Blessing from the United States shall turn into a curse. If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Ber Sheba is Israel’s Nuke locker..http://radioactivenewyork.blogspot.com/...Letters sent to President and Prime Minister Sharon they ignored (and wished to God they didn't) Prime minister Sharon isn't prime minister because he disobeyed God about the new kingdom of Judah he didn't want a second Jewish nation because it would take power from Israel so now he has Palestine and Hammas instead of a New Nation of Judah one third Russian Jews, one third Christian and one third Islamic supported by one billion Christians and one billion Islamic waiting for the return of Christ. Congratulation Prime Minister Sharon you jumped ahead of Bush on the whipping post in Jerusalem..........I told you God would replace you.......you started a new party God solved that bit of stupidity........

5:35 AM

Edward_Enoch said...

Dear Mr President: The man you want Dead:
    BIN LADIN: The U.S. pressures are no secret to you. The Saudi pressures are also in response to American pressures. There were several attempts to arrest me or to assassinate me. This has been going on for more than seven years. With Allah's grace, none of these attempts succeeded. This is a proof in itself to Muslims and to the world that the U.S. is incapable and weaker than the picture it wants to draw in people's mind. A believer must rest assured that life is only in the hands of Allah, and sustenance is also in the hands of Allah, the Almighty. As for fearing for one's life, it is difficult to explain to you how we think of ourselves, unless you have full belief. We believe that no one could take out one breath of our written life as ordained by Allah. We see that we see that getting killed in the cause of Allah is a great honor wished for by our Prophet (PBUH). He said in his Hadith: "I swear to Allah, I wish to fight for Allah's cause and be killed, I'll do it again and be killed, and I'll do it again and be killed". Being killed for Allah's cause is a great honor achieved by only those who are the elite of the nation(see below on transmigration of souls part of Hidden Book of revelations RESTORED 4/4/02). We love this kind of death for Allah's cause as much as you like to live. We have nothing to fear for. It is something we wish for. Allah (nickname for God comes from the cry of joy one's soul feels causing a spontaneous cry of Hallelujah) by Enoch rod of iron
    This is the man who you are trying to kill, killing him should be easy the fact he is not dead should give you concern. What should make you get on your knees is this man closer to Christ than you are. He doesn't worship a trinity God : I don't have to beat him over the head with a bible to convince him the Nazi Pope is evil and part of the evil trinity the anti Christ false prophet and Lucifer. What does concern me is the prophetic dream where the United States government decided to deploy a Nuclear weapon on one of its own cities to prevent the destruction of its governmental authority after God manifested the truth how evil our Government is in his eyes. Our Government took God out of the schools and now the courts and you don't expect God to answer back? He did he gave America his closest and oldest friend to help guide you and her safely into the 1,000 year Kingdom, you would rather listen to the dumb bells who betrayed your father in his losing the preidency.Understand that a name is a soul in scripture. The name on the stone in Revelations

Revelation 2:17
    He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; To him that overcometh will I give to eat of the hidden manna, and will give him a white stone, and in the stone...new name written, which no man knoweth saving he that receiveth it.
    also remember this
    Mark 13:30
    Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done.
    Refers both to a physical human AND A soul generation which is the same soul for all the 144,000 of Christ for all time otherwise Christ's would be Liar since it is 40 generations since he left and has not returned. HOW DOES THIS TIE INTO SHERRIES WORK? SIMPLE EVERYONE IN THE BIBLE WHO LIVED AND DIED FOR GOD EXIST TODAY IN THIS GENERATION BY VIRITUE OF THE SOUL THEY NOW HAVE. THIS IS WHY OUR WORLD IS BOTH SO EVIL AND STILL HAS SO MANY GODLY PEOPLE, WE ARE IN A WAR AND YOU DEAR LITTLE ONES ARE OLDER THAN TIME.

Mark 13:30
    Verily I say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. excellent work on both sides of line of David excellent, the other reason is the family tree was used as the source of all property ownership which reverted back to the original family from Moses Joshua dividing up the land restored every 49 years (year of Jubilee) when all mortgages was cancelled and property return to original land grant family. That is why Joseph was of the house of David (royal line from Solomon cursed of the family) Mary came from Nathan side noble not royal according to Jewish tradition... during Censes of Caesar at Christ birth sometime in the spring or early summer (not Dec 25) Remember the inheritance in Jewish culture was always through the mother, that is why if a son married outside of the religion they held a funeral but a daughter didn't matter scripturally all children would be Jewish through her. Also remember the mother of John the Baptist on the name being given Jewish tradition was over ridden by angel’s instructions from God. From Enoch to group: Sherri is without a doubt one of the teachers Christ is using in these last days however remember Sherrie will enjoy her crown of oneness and Christ will show her everything through her mind as clearly as he did through my mind, that means that Christ is unlimited in his ability but we are limited by our ability. That said I let Sherrie run free because her mind is diamond like and pure from the fire of Rhema burning brightly in her soul, seek to find her zeal and you shine as finely and as brightly as Christ wants you to, absorb her hard work and let God do the rest he likes difficult subjects so you can go to him for the answers that disturb you, don't blow up your churches, (which you all will soon have) because of over load of information let your faith grow. And always remember this from the Hidden book. To Bekiyrah from Enoch: Always remember this from the twenty four elders: Does Reincarnation exist for part of his divine will developed to restore his original plan for man that Lucifer tried to stop? Perhaps the Translated Christian Joint Heir heavenly reward is something similar to a General High School Diploma and the Team Heavenly Reward is the Academic High School Diploma. I have heard Preachers Pontificate about "New Age" demonic religions their scare tactics worked for a while but after thirty years of loving Christ two Beatific Visions continuous fellowship with Christ I know two absolute things. All paid religionist are frauds and fakes and most of them are cowards as well. Anything they perceived as a threat to the collection plate was "evil" while they committed crimes against humanity to keep a cushy job. So I am certain after Christ slays fifty thousand frauds and fakes and his children learn demonic warfare and bind the demons who used mankind like horses that Christ will be able to manifest his knowledge through the 144,000 teachers and rulers and in this brave new day we shall see spiritual things fearlessly and clearly which was deliberately hidden by the demons which ruled the "Men of God". What a joyful time to be alive!
    Now let us do some simple Math. Most "Men of God" will be rubbing their hands thinking this means counting money. No not than kind of Math. At Present time there are 5 billion plus souls alive. One fifth of those will die by Christ hand in the final Battle on Earth prior to Christ Return. For this lesson Let us suppose that they are lost souls. Vessels fit only for destruction. Why? Christ is very frugal. They could be the recycled demonic souls he stripped from the demons. Why waste them? Souls will not retain memory unless they are divine imprints from God serving his divine purpose. The Roman Church took this to mean the rituals they call "Sacraments". Let us examine this "doctrine". Does the Physical control the spiritual or does the Spiritual control the Physical? Simplistic isn't it? Exactly the way Christ does things. Everything makes perfect and simple sense. The Spiritual controls the Physical so the souls of certain "Men of God" are recycled retaining the imprint of the "REMA" on their recycled Soul. Gaining more spiritual authority through spiritual warfare. I will not have to deal with false doctrines or false teachers fleeing judgment now selling stolen cars to illegal aliens the only people who won't know enough to stay away from any business dealing with them. Remember that no one in teaching anything concerning spiritual things really deals with absolutes. Christ preferred to use similes or stories to demonstrate similarities yet Remember that no one in teaching anything concerning spiritual things really deals with absolutes. Christ preferred to use similes or stories to demonstrate similarities yet not specifics. In this case let us remember what he said about John the Baptist for those that understand he is Elijah who returned before the Messiah as prophesied. Christian denominations was quick to use scripture against Christ own words to debunk the doctrine of Reincarnation some claiming the doctrine a heathen doctrine due to the Buddhist and non Christian religions which noticed spiritual repetitions of souls in objective ways and presumed that something which Christ said was possible happened enough for the apostles to accept without much more than a sentence from Christ to establish.
    Now understand that Christ has certain favorites contrary to the paid religionist, CHRIST TOLD ME IN 1975 THAT I WAS HIS BEST FRIEND THOUGHT HE WAS JUST BEING NICE UNTIL HE TOOK ME TO HEAVEN IN 002... I am a real man with real problems and real sins yet Christ used me TO PROVE he will use anyone if you believe me read my story on Friend of God. Never let doctrine or your darken understanding of it steal from your love of God or man. Always trust God first and ask him to explain anything until you are satisfied.

Twenty four elders

The general believer will be happier than he was on earth. The Heirs will have that and more the main reason all believers decided to go into the physical universe to begin with. The human soul will have a continuity of emotions and interest once settled into his heavenly walk. Those that went before him will walk along giving information relative to the souls life and place in mankind. The overwhelming joy and happiness strikes the soul almost as an ocean wave. The soul will "walk" understanding why he did things and why things was done to him, this "information" can be absorbed at a maximum speed for all human souls recently freed from the demons. . Mentioned in Twenty-four Elders does God as a loophole to escape Death use the concept of "Our Soul" being a vehicle, Christ had a finite number of souls created and infinite number of spirits, which co-exist, in Heaven. The three fold salvation taught by Paul in its completed version points out that contradictions of Salvation disappear when one looks at the exact understanding of the Three fold Salvation, Spiritual Salvation for those that Believe in the Name of God alone, Souls Salvation that we earn or work out Daily, and Physical Salvation which we trust by Faith for the raising upon our Physical Body in a glorified Body after our Death, once understood by its exact meaning we have an "spiritual equation" to balance. This is how we balance and solve for both "X & Y" if Y equals the promise of God for punishment & X equals the promise of God for reward then the only way to "balance the spiritual equation" is to separate the Spirit from the Soul as X and the soul & Body from the "Y" for punishment ending a contradiction of Salvations fulfilling both the Judgment & Reward of permitting a Redeemed Spirit who took Christ as their personal Savior yet fell into drunkenness or drug addiction putting their soul into a position of being unclean for its acts blocking its entrance in with the Redeemed Spirit enjoying the Salvation of the Lord. This "unclean or sin filled soul" stripped of all knowledge of its last inhabited spirit can be returned back to earth to "work out its daily salvation" and start the whole process over again until the soul is fully "Redeemed" by the Holy Spirit teaching and leaving its "imprint" on the soul gradually bringing the soul into agreement with God until it can enter Heaven with a New Spirit which will retain that soul in Heaven completing the fullness of Salvation which permits the Redeemed Spirit to exist not just in Heaven { where spirits exist} but also co exist in the Physical creation as Body and Soul. These "primitive" creatures of Spirit, Soul & Body, which is the "image of God", is the creation God always intended for mankind as companions and "children to God". The spiritual redeemed receive the fullness of being "Heirs & Joint Heirs" of Christ joined together as one with God but the "primitive" form of just man's spirit {as those who belong to the "Old Testament"} serve Christ purpose remaining separate beings from God {perhaps God's Perfect will before mankind's disobedience} This "explains" why certain Old Testament saints are used in Revelations yet don't become "Enjoined Heirs" of all New Testament Saints {Christ said that no man born of woman is greater than John the Baptist yet even the least in the Kingdom is greater than he due to the joining of Christ and man's spirit as one being and not two separate beings as the old testaments saints who are closest to the "Mercy Seat" yet due to the "enjoined" Christ's spirit & Man's Spirit thereby "Lifting" New Testament saints above old testament's since Christ will be half of Christ himself, making Old Testament Saints "Inferior" to Heirs & Joint Heirs of the New Testament.

Why did the Apostles want to have the primitive Heavenly reward of the Old Testament and get "seats" closer to Christ instead of being joined with Christ into a new creation of God with his divine nature sharing our spiritual nature?

Simple Old Testament Patriarchs and some New Testament Saints, such as those two witnesses to die in Jerusalem and have their bodies displayed and then are resurrected the third day contain the souls of Old Testament Patriarchs recycled by God as part of his divine plan to keep his perfect will goal intact, have other beings like himself in primitive form to keep him company through out the Ages. The spirits without number will receive all that Christ promised but the ancient covenant is not over for those souls appointed to positions closer to the throne. That fulfills the promise from God concerning New & Old Testament Rewards. Being one with God is beyond our spiritual, souls or physical ability to experience without the Holy Spirit supporting our very existence because for the joining we are the same as God himself and all New Testament saints will receive this spiritually. So what purpose does the Old Testament Covenant in these end times? All souls redeemed by Christ FOR OBEDIENCE WORKING OUT A DAILY SALVATION COME INTO HEAVEN SPIRIT, SOUL & BODY WITH THE ABILITY TO CO EXIST BOTH IN HEAVEN AND THE PHYSICAL WORLD BECAUSE OUR SOUL IS THE VEHICLE FOR OUR SPIRIT THINK OF OUR SOUL BEING A VEHICLE OR A CAR, BY WORKING OUT ARE SALVATION EACH AND EVERY DAY WE GET TO KEEP THE EARTHLY & HEAVENLY ABILITY TO FEEL AND REACT WITH THE SAME AS WHEN WE WERE ALIVE WHICH AUTOMATICALLY TRANSLATES A OLD TESTAMENT REDEEMED SOUL WITH A GLORIFIED EARTHLY BODY CAPABLE OF WALKING FROM EARTH TO HEAVEN UNDER ITS OWN POWER WITH CHRIST KEEPING COMPANY AS A FRIEND BECAUSE WE OBEYED HE TRUST US TO EXIST WITHOUT OCCUPYING OUR SPIRIT AND MAKING OUR SPIRIT PART OF HIS HEAVENLY HOME AND MANSION AS New Testament saints which died in souls rebellion with sins unto death ( still saved spiritually) losing there soul by disobedience yet spiritually saved but without "wheels" to go from one realm into other realm as Christ does entering this world and going to heaven in a united spirit soul & body. This Old Testament saint reward was more "attractive" than having Christ joined in our spirit creating single being where two existed now incapable of sin. This single being is greater than the Old Testament Patriarch but the older covenant maintains a separate free will still capable of committing sin (as the angels who left their first estate) and has Christ as an eternal companion or at least until the day after Christ destroys the old earth by fire creating a new earth, more on that in chapter "After the thousand year Kingdom". Revelations is just the beginning as far as Christ is concerned. We have yet to begin what Christ wanted us to do 7,000 years ago. This world all that the Bible contains and millions of books telling what God can and did do unknown today (read end of the Gospel of John) is but a short detour of the journey Christ wants Mankind to take to overcome the damage sin not specifics. In this case let us remember what he said about John the Baptist for those that understand he is Elijah who returned before the Messiah as prophesied. Christian denominations was quick to use scripture against Christ own words to debunk the doctrine of Reincarnation some claiming the doctrine a heathen doctrine due to the Buddhist and non Christian religions which noticed spiritual repetitions of souls in objective ways and presumed that something which Christ said was possible happened enough for the apostles to accept without much more than a sentence from Christ to establish. So we shall put this question to Christ and see what he thinks about the concept of recycling he might like the idea since he has always been frugal and the "Paid religionist" seems to waste everything they can lie cheat and steal to get from the children. One only has to look at the habits of the wealthy Church to see that they are deceived by the Gold of the altar and the accumulation of wealth at the expense of human suffering to hope that they are demon possessed because if they are committing these crimes against God and humanity without the demons then they can not be part of Christ at all. The kindest thought I choose to believe is they are cowards and liars and frauds not pure evil like the demons. That they may possess pagan priest souls ruled by demons of ancient evil intelligence used to exploiting human nature for a comfortable and lavish lifestyle. All the men of God who will spend 500 to 800 years prisons sentences for the millions they stole all feel justified as earning that money by using their mouth to preach the Gospel. They have nothing in common with Christ. They cause damage to the unsaved by being a bad witness or representative of Christ and Christ is angry and has been that way towards these False Sheppard's since John wrote the Set up for the trap in Revelations for the punch line Christ gave me April 4, 2002. The hidden book that John thought tasted of honey the creator's instruction on how to destroy the economy of the 20th century world which the demons rule. This will be simple to do. The Churches all of them have preached self- serving lies which control the government we destroy the liars the government and the false churches both fall. Christ only concern is the "children" the spiritual structure exists now in one form it must be expanded and separated from its pilot program to expand into the full church.
    Enoch rod of iron first of the 144,000

6:50 AM

Edward_Enoch said...

prince Turki:tell your King he is right about Israel Nuke be the deal breaker over Iran, Enoch the rod of iron commends him on his wisdom. But the Man made New Jerusalem may be radioactive thanks to the demons controlling the American Military/Industrial complex, The Jewish Leadership has shown the same amount and type of backbone the Sanhedrin did when they Nailed Christ to a tree for preaching against their income. Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come, {It is against the Law to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ in both lands of the children of Abraham, Although the Jewish people openly beg and curry favor with the American Christian Churches (and even the Vatican) they forbid the Preaching of Christ in their Constitution. In God's eyes they are less honest than Osma Ben Laden who respects the Christ's faith enough to just honestly kill US with enough respect reserved for a Martyr.} The main reason Sharon is lying into between life and death today is because Christ gave him an opportunity to make a second Jewish nation which would grant equal rights to Christian, Jewish and Islamic people in preparation for the King of all on earth King David under the Christ. I have more respect for the Islamic people fighting America than I do for Sharon and I will make sure he is whipped ahead of the Pope. He is like the Jewish politicians in the Polish ghettos which controlled the people better than Nazis they served. Sharon didn’t want to share money and favor of the American Jewish people with another State founded by faith in the God of Abraham. He is lower than a “Quisling”. That is why Christ said this “Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come,” two thousand years after he was nailed to a tree by the leaders of the Jewish nation another Jewish leader proved just how evil the leadership of the Children of Abraham are in God’s sight. Ber Sheba is where they have put their faith what they received as a Blessing from the United States shall turn into a curse. If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Ber Sheba is Israel’s Nuke locker..http://radioactivenewyork.blogspot.com/...Letters sent to President and Prime Minister Sharon they ignored (and wished to God they didn't) Prime minister Sharon isn't prime minister because he disobeyed God about the new kingdom of Judah he didn't want a second Jewish nation because it would take power from Israel so now he has Palestine and Hammas instead of a New Nation of Judah one third Russian Jews, one third Christian and one third Islamic supported by one billion Christians and one billion Islamic waiting for the return of Christ. Congratulation Prime Minister Sharon you jumped ahead of Bush on the whipping post in Jerusalem..........I told you God would replace you.......you started a new party God solved that bit of stupidity........teaching today on the names in Bible
    Sent: 3/31/2006 11:18 AM

7:30 AM

Edward_Enoch said...

Antti Christ {If he recovers from head wound then we have two out of three of the Satanic trinity}The main reason Sharon is lying into between life and death today is because Christ gave him an opportunity to make a second Jewish nation which would grant equal rights to Christian, Jewish and Islamic people in preparation for the King of all on earth King David under the Christ. I have more respect for the Islamic people fighting America than I do for Sharon and I will make sure he is whipped ahead of the Pope. He is like the Jewish politicians in the Polish ghettos which controlled the people better than Nazis they served. Sharon didn’t want to share money and favor of the American Jewish people with another State founded by faith in the God of Abraham. He is lower than a “Quisling”. That is why Christ said this “Matthew 10:23 But when they persecute you in this city, flee ye into another: for verily I say unto you, Ye shall not have gone over the cities of Israel, till the Son of man be come,” two thousand years after he was nailed to a tree by the leaders of the Jewish nation another Jewish leader proved just how evil the leadership of the Children of Abraham are in God’s sight. Ber Sheba is where they have put their faith what they received as a Blessing from the United States shall turn into a curse. If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart, to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart. Ber Sheba is Israel’s Nuke locker..http://radioactivenewyork.blogspot.com/...Letters sent to President and Prime Minister Sharon they ignored (and wished to God they didn't) Prime minister Sharon isn't prime minister because he disobeyed God about the new kingdom of Judah he didn't want a second Jewish nation because it would take power from Israel so now he has Palestine and Hammas instead of a New Nation of Judah one third Russian Jews, one third Christian and one third Islamic supported by one billion Christians and one billion Islamic waiting for the return of Christ. Congratulation Prime Minister Sharon you jumped ahead of Bush on the whipping post in Jerusalem..........I told you God would replace you.......you started a new party God solved that bit of stupidity........ Revelation 13:3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
    And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
    ear Matt 11:15, Matt 13:9, Matt 13:43, Mark 4:9, Mark 4:23, Mark 7:16, Luke 8:8, Rev 2:7, Rev 2:11, Rev 2:17, Rev 2:29, Rev 3:6, Rev 3:13, Rev 3:22

10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
    killed Gen 9:6, Exod 21:12, Lev 24:17, Matt 26:52

11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
    wonders Matt 24:24, 2nd Thess 2:9

14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

10:22 AM

Edward_Enoch said...

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. Notice of Death Sentence KNOW ONE AND ALL THAT NO FURTHER REQUIREMENT TO CHRIST CONCERNING MY RESPONSIBILITY REGARDING ALL DIVINE OFFICE HOLDERS THEY WILL RECEIVE THE DESERVED CORRECTION FROM CHRIST CAN MEAN SUDDEN VIOLENT DEATH AS AN ACT OF DISCIPLINE AND NOTIFICATION TO THE CHURCH AT LARGE OF HIS DIVINE DISPLEASURE. THE DIVINE PROTECTION FOR ALL MEN OF GOD HAS BEEN LIFTED (lost the anointing due to foolish behavior and failure of leadership) THEY WILL BE NO MORE PROTECTED THAN ANY OTHER CHILD OF CHRIST. This site is the staging area for the spiritual take over of the corrupt corporate church a prisoner of war to the twisted whorish representation in the Book of Revelations written by Apostle John under direction of The Lord Jesus Christ. This book is the last written Instruction from CHRIST TO HIS BRIDE. MY COMMAND IS BACKED BY THE LORD JESUS CHRIST AND IS SCRIPTURE SOUND. READ ALL MESSAGES. THIS CHURCH IS SET UP (three different views of divine knowledge in three different church sites) FOR THE 144,000 OF CHRIST'S HONOR GUARD. THE HIDDEN BOOK WAS INSTRUCTION FROM CHRIST FOR HIS 144,000 WARRIORS WHO WILL TAKE HIS BRIDE BACK FROM THE RULING DEMONS WHO ARE SHOWN IN IMAGES OF SPIRITUAL CARICATURE OF THE 3 DIMENSIONAL SYSTEM CONTROLLING HIS BRIDE TWISTED IT INTO A EVIL WHORISH IMAGE OF HIS CHURCH. THE BOOK JOHN ATE TO PROTECT FROM THE DEMONS WAS THE INSTRUCTION TO 144,000 HOW TO DISMANTLE THE SPIRITUAL STRUCTURE AND REGAIN CONTROL OF FIRST THE CHURCH AND THEN THE WORLD SYSTEM WHICH THE DEMONS ALSO CONTROLLED CHRIST GAVE ME THAT BOOK ARE YOU OF THE 144,000 IF SO SIGN IN. THIS CHURCH SHOULD GIVE EVERYONE ENOUGH INFORMATION TO UNDERSTAND THE REAL GOD OF THIS WORLD IS NOT BEING REPRESENTED IN SPIRIT & IN TRUTH BY ALL OF ORGANIZED RELIGION (UNDERSTAND THIS AS CHRIST ILLUMINATES WHO IS THE REAL GOD OF THIS WORLD FROM REVELATIONS AND WHO RULES THE ROMAN WHORE) WHO FOOLISHLY DEMANDED DONATIONS FROM CHRIST'S CHILDREN IN THE HOLY NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST. NEVER GIVE MONEY TO ANYONE JUST BECAUSE THEY CLAIM A RIGHT TO IT FROM CHRIST. MEN HAVE MOST OF THE FINANCIAL RESOURCES DUE TO GENDER SELFISHNESS LET THE RULING CHAUVINIST DEMON CONTROLLING ORGANIZED CHARITIES GO ON A FINANCIAL DIET. MINISTERS IF YOU KNOW CHRIST IS SPEAKING TO YOU THROUGH ME CONTACT ME ASAP TO BE SET FREE AND COVERED UNDER CHRIST PROVISION FOR YOU. BE PREPARED TO SEE THE CORRUPT CORPORATE CHURCH BE SET A BLAZE BY CHRIST PROVING IT WAS MADE OUT OF PAPER MACHETE AND GASOLINE INSTEAD OF LIVING WATER. UNDERSTAND MY OBLIGATION TO EVERY DIVINE OFFICE HOLDER IS COMPLETE IN CHRIST'S EYES. I AM ENOCH 1st OF 144,000 CHOSEN BY CHRIST FOR THIS GENERATION. Rejoice Christ told me April 4, 2002 he is returning to Earth VERY soon. He gave me a crown he calls me a new name My Name is Enoch, I have the honor of being the Lord Jesus Christ's closest friend. I am his advance man. CHRIST GAVE ME THE GIFT THAT ADAM HAD IN THE GARDEN BEFORE THE FALL I KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT ANY MAN WHO EVER TOOK A DIME USING THE NAME OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TO CLAIM A RIGHT TO IT. Anyone may read what I have received from the Lord Jesus Christ only those who understand how scripture is a closed book will understand my scriptural authority anyone who is a paid religionist and fails to understand how close to Death from The Living Jesus Christ he is deserves to die for being in the way of a useful man of God who deserves the money he collects from the children and they will die just to make a point about my being a prophet and them being a fool! "Woe unto you Lawyers, you have been weighed, counted and found wanting" given an intellect to serve man you served only yourself. Now the"Logos" will tell the Truth and only the Truth.

666 word sentence of death

10:24 AM

Edward_Enoch said...

I am Enoch rod of iron: I will reward those who stand by me now openly and make them the Nobility for the next thousand years. I will be ashamed of those who are ashamed of me and so will Christ. Count on it. Any man of God who received money teaching that Christ will reward the giver belongs to the rod of iron for one thousand years. Whether he be an administrator or a slave depends upon what he does now before Christ return concerning the Hidden Book. And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire: And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth, And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices. And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not. And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven, And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer: But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets. And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and king………. I am Enoch rod of iron: I will reward those who stand by me now openly and make them the Nobility for the next thousand years. I will be ashamed of those who are ashamed of me and so will Christ. Count on it. Any man of God who received money teaching that Christ will reward the giver belongs to the rod of iron for one thousand years. Whether he be a administrator or a slave depends upon what he does now before Christ returns concerning the Hidden Book Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels. For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

10:28 AM

Edward_Enoch said...

Return of the {last week of years} Lord (adoni) Jesus (Joshua) Christ(kristos) started April 4, 2002 In His presence

The Book of Daniel
    Chapter 12

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

Matt 24:21 Mark 13:19

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that are wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars forever and ever.

4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

5 Then I Daniel looked, and, behold, there stood other two, the one on this side of the bank of the river, and the other on that side of the bank of the river.

6 And one said to the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, How long shall it be to the end of these wonders?

7 And I heard the man clothed in linen, which was upon the waters of the river, when he held up his right hand and his left hand unto heaven, and sware by him that liveth for ever that it shall be for a time, times, and an half; and when he shall have accomplished to scatter the power of the holy people, all these things shall be finished.

8 And I heard, but I understood not: then said I, O my Lord, what shall be the end of these things?

9 And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

10 Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

11 And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Dan 9:27 Matt 24:15 Mark 13:14

12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

13 But go thou thy way till the end be: for thou shalt rest, and stand in thy lot at the end of the days.

The Book of Revelation

Chapter 10

1 And I saw another mighty angel come down from heaven, clothed with a cloud: and a rainbow was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:

2 And he had in his hand a little book open: and he set his right foot upon the sea, and his left foot on the earth,

3 And cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roareth: and when he had cried, seven thunders uttered their voices.

4 And when the seven thunders had uttered their voices, I was about to write: and I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Seal up those things which the seven thunders uttered, and write them not.

5 And the angel which I saw stand upon the sea and upon the earth lifted up his hand to heaven,

6 And sware by him that liveth for ever and ever, who created heaven, and the things that therein are, and the earth, and the things that therein are, and the sea, and the things which are therein, that there should be time no longer:

7 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

8 And the voice which I heard from heaven spake unto me again, and said, Go and take the little book which is open in the hand of the angel which standeth upon the sea and upon the earth.

9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

10 And I took the little book out of the angel's hand, and ate it up; and it was in my mouth sweet as honey: and as soon as I had eaten it, my belly was bitter.

11 And he said unto me, Thou must prophesy again before many peoples, and nations, and tongues, and kings.

April 4, 2002 Christ took me to Heaven stood before the Ark of the Covenant.

IN HIS PRESENCE

As I was praying seeking intersession for special people God brought me to him in a wonderful way. I was wondering what my death would be like and he showed me it was beautiful I know why they call it a beatific vision. I am in no hurry but will always cherish how he done it. So natural and simple he just talked to me showing the same things he first taught me as a child just learning about him as he talked he drew me closer then I was just there with him. He gently corrected me when I said I couldn't believe it he said, "you can believe it can't you?" I realized it was a act of free will to just believe him and he opened heaven wide just for me to feel what it is to be one with him then I realized that all the power and wealth of this life is nothing compared to being with him. It was wonderful.
    I understand why some people think mother earth is God. While being with him it seemed the earth itself was wooing with loving and kindly words as a master would call his pet with loving words as I drew closer feeling the oneness choosing each step and receiving more joy and fulfillment as I came closer to him realizing that I was surrounded by love and filled with joy knowing that this is what he created me for all along. I wondered what could have ever persuaded me to hate or do wrong that could simply not exist here then I thought of people like Hitler or Arafat coming into God's presence with sorrow for them I realized that was a loss they would never feel then I realized not just them but all the people who focused on the things of this world will lose out on the single most important thing in the universe and they will miss out for eternity simply knowing that in the end this God this presence could never be unfair in his judgment concerning me or anyone He would be fair and honest and trusting him completely for anything with my life, death, or anything to come. There was so much he showed me but it would take a book to describe it but all of it made perfect and very simple sense. This is the l; ast chapter of that book it is also of the same book in Daniel and revelations the Hidden Book of Revelations Chapter 10 it is how Christ will destroy the world system using his rod of iron.

This happened April 4 2002

Prior to this vision during a time of divine "distraction" (using prayer and meditation to escape physical symptoms from my "Thorn in my Flesh") Christ gave me this little divine gold nugget to lift my spirit and stay grateful for my walk with him and to remind the demons what they lost. Christ calls it the Oneness doctrine. 1]The nature of Man has been crafted to be a testing for the spirit instilled within him as preordained by Providence. 2]Lucifer was the most beautiful and intelligent of God's creation. And as second to God was in an exalted position in creation until inequity was found in his heart. The desire of Lucifer was to as the most high to be equal with God. Man's nature is a testing for the spirit instilled by God. 3]The testing is to try men's heart for refining the dross out of our spiritual nature. [4]Since our spirit has been made in God's image then the testing must be to refine our spirit so that we would be more like God by shaping our spirit by experience to a closer understanding of the nature of God. 5]This was all before the fall and after the Redemption still remains the primary purpose of the human existence. 6]Lucifer inequity had to be a condition of a process of refining. It had to be a result of intellect, which was God given and free will to conceive the possibility of replacing God on the throne. 7]Lucifer was the first creation second to God in authority. This was the beginning of Providence. 8]The spiritual creation void of the physical three-dimensional universe, in other words a realm of existence without time, distance or space that is exactly the type of place that would have to exist before the big bang could happen. We know that our universe is thought of being 15 billion years old and the earth to be 4 to 5 billion years old. We do not know all about Lucifer's fall but a second creation our creation started because Lucifer did fall. 9]Since time didn't exist at his fall we can perceive that time came into existence because of his fall. 10]We came into existence also because of his fall. 11]The nature of man was craft a being made in God's image, our spirit, as a crucible to forge us into and understanding of God so as to be one with him which is the ultimate thing any created being could eventually aspire to. Which also explains Lucifer hatred for mankind as God is giving to us what he refused to him for at least 15 billion years! 12]And he is using his first creation as the fuel to build his second creation. 13]Everything in heaven & Earth created to bring Mankind into being one with GOD
    [1] Gen ch 1 vs 26[2] Isa ch 14 vs 12[3] Zec ch 13 vs 9[4] Gen ch 1 vs 27[5] Gen ch 3 vs 22[6] Isa. Ch 14 vs 13[7] Rev 2 vs 28[8] Lu. Ch 4 vs 5[9]Gen. Ch 1 vs 2[10]Lu. 4 vs 6[11]Jn ch 17 vs 11[12] IISam. Ch 22 vs 6[13] Rev 3 Vs 14
    Dedication This Book is dedicated to Martin Luther King, Christ's warrior who helped bring his Kingdom on Earth closer than any other man in my time. It was my family he saw in his free at last, free at last, thank God almighty Free at last vision of this present day that he saw before his death. Remembering Christ using men caring for me when boy of 16 at sea not understanding evil suffered until unable to go to the same barber shop with kindly George Kennedy helpful as my own dad. I was white. Racial blindness inherited spiritual cornerstone of legacy of Dad. The other brother in 144,000 of Christ's present in each generation Martin Luther spiritual warrior prophetically warning not to create denomination concerning Epiphany of scripture while waging war against Ruling Demons controlling Roman Catholic Church. Spiritual warriors know all Religion is a dead thing not illuminated by the Living word of Lord Jesus Christ speaking to Men not Logos of God only Rema the consuming fire burning away dross of earthly bound spirit. Know One and All from the Throne. Christ reserves Salvation unto himself to use whatever Judgment he sees fit regardless what any man may think or say. Christ has reserved in each Generation of Mankind one hundred and forty four thousand souls to preserve and serve his purpose in his Living Generational Bride a Church he has kept holy by the living word in these Men's Souls who are not perfect but in his Perfect will and are covered and protected from Birth with the Blood of the Lamb of God. FORWARD
    The purpose of book is to give FAIR WARNING to paid divine office holders who preached, taught, ruled, directed any work relying on the scripture concerning TITHES and presumed that they were SCRIPTURAL SOUND simply because The Lord Jesus Christ didn't walk up to you in person and tell you how far out of line your foolish presumption put you. From time to time you will be insulted, lectured at treated as though a simple seamen generally sorely abused. This is the impression I worked hard to give. ONE PERCENT OF MEN OF GOD WHO READ THIS WILL CORRECT THEIR MINISTRY. The exact number Christ told me. The rest of the 99% will spend a few centuries working for the one percent, who in turn will take instruction from me. You will of course want scripture to back up claim. It is Revelations. Read it now and ask Christ to show you my authority after binding the ruling Demons in your soul. OR READ IT AFTER YOUR PILLSBURY DOUGH SOUL IS LAID OPEN WITH STRIPES WHEN HIS KINGDOM ROLLS OVER YOU AS YOU WONDER WHAT HAPPEN. Just so you have perfect understanding looking forward to seeing most religious frauds being unmasked and punished. No phony Jim Bakker tears, no phony Jim Swaggart tears saying I have sinned, yes Jimmy you did but beating the poor working girl out of ten dollars was a good indication how miserable a soul you are. Expect puffed up Jerry Falwell being deflated not when Christ comes back but now by True Men of God in his own Church. Understand what to expect GOOD BE PREPARED TO DO EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE TOLD ANY ATTEMPT OF DECEPTION AND YOU WILL FALL INTO THE SAME AREA OF THAT LOST FOOL WARNED IN THE FIRST CHAPTER. to the one percent `1% of paid religionist WELCOME BOYS HE IS COMING BACK AND YOU GOT FRONT ROW SEATS TO THE BIGGEST COMING OUT PARTY IN ALL OF ETERNITY. EVERYTHING YOU DID THE HARD WAY WAS REALLY THE EASIEST WAY. ORDERS FROM CHRIST WE HAVE 150 MILLION CHRISTIANS TO FREE FROM THE FALSE CHURCH. Trust Christ do what you already have been doing follow some simple and helpful guide lines and we will first rid the Bride of the Den of thieves then we will use the same guide lines on the government and get rid of the shell game going on now that has bankrupted our country for the benefit of a few thieves and Government officials. You are Christ's Generals and I am his Lieutenant BOOK HIDDEN IN SPIRIT DURING BEATIFIC VISION. Warriors of Christ proclaim was worth every tear, every painful insult, injury, every lie used against them all things stolen & destroyed serving Christ. Write this book reporting Christ doing the hard things requiring only my permission in battle for life was rewarded seeing reality just out of reach of five senses. Shown control of everything in our physical universe inside the mind of God. This book is meant for Christians and other Children of God ordained in his Kingdom. Know one and all that God reserves salvation unto him. He may use any judgment he wishes without regard of what any man may think. Those who don't believe in God don't read this book it will only make you unable to sleep for the rest of your life. Losing illusion of freedom causing commitment to nut house or commit suicide. Spiritual reason why nut houses exist illusion any church can save you. That lie will be eliminated from the knowledge you receive from this book. The really sad part is this. I really don't care what happens to you. All that concern's me is the saved being torn apart trying to do God's will. Get in the way of helping anyone of them I WOULD NOT HESITATE TO ASK CHRIST STRIKE YOU DEAD TO GET YOU OUT OF THE WAY. To any child of God know that the corporate church, which is led by the same demons that nailed Christ to the Cross, has made your walk harder. . True Men of God understand this helpless if they wanted to "Get along in the Business of Religion". This Book will free ministry from demon filled leadership in Churches. The False Scriptural Church has many Men of God True Church has fewer. The True Church suffers from Ruling Demons formerly of Kingdom Judea not caring about God's salvation for Gentile world some times including non-Pentecostal brothers willing all but them sent to hell. Needless to say even a child would understand that if God loved being merciful to one part of humanity would not be capable of hating the rest of his creation. However these religious demons are ancient deceiving humans easily they don't follow any rules getting into a six year old boy or girl by causing human host into molesting transferring to the child there preferred way to travel in time. The strongest of this class of demon comes from the ones that concentrate on "Men of God" anyone involved with the business of religion, Churches, Schools, and Day Care Centers. . Demons as a rule love to go to Church hung around Heaven things of God for millions of years before we started as a life form. They belong to a creation that caused Christ such anger he disembodied them not even retaining a soul. They can only exist as an intelligence touching between two artificial realities no power of movement without a spiritual host they can be dealt with by higher spiritual beings Angels of both Divine and anti divine class. . All of these beings exist Hollywood done a better job making them into established fact than the corporate church and Christ knows that. And he will bless those writers who fled the Corrupt Corporate Church with Christ given talent keeping spiritual warfare level for Bride of Christ surviving corrupt rule by Religious Whore controlling the corporate Church. Yes that is what I said, Hollywood is holier than Rome, or any other religious organization that has fed on the wealth of the Bride of Christ done nothing but stuff fat greedy mouths with food meant for starving children and dying people all over the world. Christ holds them accountable for every penny they stole. Not what you expected to read in a Bible Book think how it will be when they make a TV movie with actors that look like all those Television preachers. Men who love to be in front of the camera think holding rich widows dying hands receiving honest money other men worked and died to leave a family legacy stolen by a False Pastor certain Christ's will to receive money didn't have scriptural right to. See that familiar preacher with a computer generated demon grinning already planned to waste money on some temple building in competition with brother demon sitting on another television ministers shoulder. These demons have been in competition for centuries. Playing the same scam on generation after generation of human host all men of God. The Holy Ghost is my ghostwriter. Christ told me before I typed a single letter of this book he already has a publisher waiting. The reason Christ wants this Book written besides correcting his ministers is to eliminate all demonic influence in all power structures infected with these ruling demons. The business of charity in this nation is just that business. Most money is foolishly wasted on ADMINISTRATION COST FOOLISH DUPLICATION AND DEVICES TO MAKE RICH PEOPLE RICHER. Christ will bring that to a screeching halt. Understand this, demons are not powerful they can be eliminated. Kingdoms carefully built over two thousand years can be destroyed by words the exact purpose of this book. In order to really understand demon control over a human being realize a few things. . First you are never alone. All of those who lived and died can see and hear anything in this physical universe. Second those who have lost out on the Christian crowns are still saved happier than most on this side of the grave (most not all). Those who missed out because too concerned about money, sex, drugs, or, didn't care and not believing are not necessarily burning in hell that call is made by God as to who burns and who is just left out of reward or punishment. The thing I can say with absolute certainty no matter what happens that person will say under all circumstances God is fair agree any judgment merciful. The two classes of human beings that will suffer the strongest judgment on the unsaved side Lawyers as an occupation are going to hell just like Christ promised. I don't have to even explain that to most people. In fact the cheering from those screwed by Lawyers is deafening in Heaven and Hell. Those lawyers who loved God will be so honored they will have single digit address in heaven. I know both of them. Men who used the things of God to do evil are not False Sheppard's but an Evil Sheppard. Some of Satan's angels will not suffer as much as these men. On the Saved side is drunks drugs addicts died while being ruled by demons providing at one time in their life was taught salvation knew enough to believe in the name alone will see God. Here is the kicker they will see God before many men of God will. I hope every body that collected money in Christ name demanding tithes brow beating his Church with guilt about not giving them money read this. This class of human being is held to a higher standard than any other human being. They put themselves into a grave judgment area. They are lined up with the leaders of the Sanhedrin. There are two ways to mess up spiritually in this area assume what you were taught is true. This mistake was made by 90% of all ministers in churches worldwide. All of these ministries are subject first to scriptural legitimacy to the five fold offices ordained by Christ in Acts 2 vs. 37 & 38 God's name the Lord Jesus Christ. The legal and only authorized baptism simply no discussion about using any doctrines brought in by a pagan Roman King. Demonic inspired changes in the teachings of Christ by pagan roman political religionist. Demons taking charge of Christian congregations against Christ's divine will. Children know that Christ commanded no Idols no other gods but him. All the pagan roman doctrines exist in over ninety percent of the corporate Christian church. Every corporate Christian church teaching the trinity is a false church with a false baptism. Since all divine offices are received at baptism all these men are scriptural unauthorized hence a false Shepard. The demons, which have ruled the world, could not kill Christian believers as fast as the Gospel was making them. To understand why the word of God made a bigger difference in first century until middle of the third century to this present day demands an understanding of history. The entire world was enslaved and ruled by a small circle of families who lived in Rome. The slaves in many ways were less enslaved in spirit than we are today. The biggest difference knowledge of enslavement, which presents day believers & unbelievers, don't realize. The real masters have not changed same demons ruled the world then rule the world now. Paul said in his letter to the Ephesians "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places ". What happened to those demons ruling the Roman Empire? Demons don't die; no retirement plan, and they are workaholics. They went one human host to another generation after generation using proven tactics never letting them down in battle for humanity. Christ himself came walked the earth ripped off the cloak hiding them exposed them to his Bride. These Demons succeeded in provoking his death not understanding it was the biggest mistake in the war. Now Christ can give anyone he wants an 'get out of hell card' leaving them still in damnation. Talk about being pissed glad I wasn't at his satanic kingdom company's annual party, was Satan ticked. After three hundred years of trying to murdering all the Christians and filling up heaven with absolutely joy filled saints having a ball going into dreams of friends, relatives preaching Christ causing an explosive increase of saints. The demons realized they could not stop transforming nature of the Gospel. They needed damage control modern term 'spin control' on the word of God. First Step confusion what is God's name (tactics used by ruling demon in President Clinton). They wanted to stop the power of the word of God. Christians had this little game they played hiding in plain site, churches disguised like ancestral shrines, Shrine of Father, son, and Holy Ghost. Christians knew the riddle The Lord Jesus Christ later demons used as doctrine for Demonical Roman State Church hence the doctrine of the trinity. Yes the only power a demon uses, lies, they know who to spread them to for greatest effect. Demons are more common on Christians than fleas on Dogs only real difference dogs knows it is a flea hurting doesn't blame another dog exactly what Christians do, blame another human not demon controlling the Christian. And it is this reason why Christ will hold Men of God to a higher standard of Behavior and responsibility. Some one wanting a divine office find out whom you are working for first stopping a Demon working you.Mis-appropriating tithes without scriptural authority using the name of the Lord Jesus Christ spending To Serve False Doctrine from instructions of ruling demon in pagan roman king who didn't even bother be baptized under any name until he was dying. This is the same mistake made by the Northern Kingdom using a illegal sacrifice to rid the Kingdom of its sin because it was a political decision made to prevent the 10 tribes from going to Jerusalem every year as instructed by Moses. Don't plan on telling Christ that is just a little mistake not your fault. All of those little mistakes day after day year after year century after century have made life on this side of the grave a lot closer to hell on earth than heaven on earth. For your information Christ relayed this little bit of knowledge about how much damage this little mistake cost. The Bride could have Christ return a thousand years ago IF THEIR WAS ENOUGH FAITH AND THE DOCTRINES WERE TAUGHT PROPERLY BY SPIRIT FILLED AND RULED MEN SAVING BILLIONS OF HUMANS LIVES AND NEVER HAVING THE WORLD WARS. FALSE DOCTRINE BROUGHT THE DARK AGES ON AND IT TOOK 1000 YEARS LONGER THAN CHRIST PERFECT WILL DUE TO THE FAILURE OF CHURCH LEADERSHIP. Tell your wives what ever you want don't tell me any lies. I know what Christ told you long before you ever got anointed for any office. The same thing he told me a few month after revealing himself as the everyday God of my Childhood in the same white light Vision he gave Paul the apostle. LEARN OF ME STUDY MY WORD TREAD CAREFULLY YOUR LIFE AND SOUL ARE ON THE LINE. I AM HE WHO IS, CLOSER TO YOU THAN YOUR SKIN. FOCUS ON THE SPIRIT DON'T BE CONCERNED WITH THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD. I HAVE WORK FOR YOU SPIRITUAL WORK...Not lifetime employment. Listening to men who made pagan teachings equal to scripture is a much bigger mistake than the Jewish Pharisees made. Christ scolded them for far less of a scriptural in fraction than what the false church done in twisting his word into a revenue cash cow. They lived under the boot of a roman conqueror every scripture pertaining to the Priest and Pharisees can be directly applied to the False Church with the false baptism. Failure to take due diligence in handling the things of God usually brought Death in order for the lesson to be brought home. In order to see this through Christ eyes think that instead of the Priest demanding 10% tithes on top of Roman Taxes that the Romans were paying the Pharisees 10% for helping to control the enslavement of his children. That the Pharisees sold out to the Romans and served them more than even the nation of Judea. That is EXACTLY THE WAY GOD SEES IT. This corruption of God's word also opened the door for the demons to shape the scriptural church into a twisted whorish image and robbing the transformation power of the word of God in believer's lives. Men of God listen closely you are given an opportunity to correct this now. Many sincere Godly men worked their adult life in true service, receive no credit other than soul winner, (if they escape punishment) every one in heaven is witnessing the truth being read. Failure to handle this matter will bring about the same judgment reserved for a thief in the Old Testament, restitution of money demanded from the Bride even if it takes 800 to 900 years to work it off. The message from the throne is simple. Men of God you were more concerned about the IRS rules than the divine word, how is that any different from the Pharisees that nailed Christ to a tree. This is God's way to show people how wrong the leadership of the Church is. Our Lord is writing this. Men of God separate your ministry from the roman whore. First render unto the United States Government what belongs to the Government. Christ Bride was suppose to feel the pain of this life first not last. We were suppose to be the head not the tale we were to be the teeth biting into the world with word of God bringing honesty, fairness, justice, equality, and judgment. What did the whore do well first thing she made sure she was exempt from any government property tax, she owns Baltimore, The Roman demons used ancient roman business arrangements teaching all churches filled with controlling demons transferred into each religious bodies. Demons first true equal opportunity employers will put everybody to work. The Ruling Demon ruling all Churches instructed U.S. Government to operate as she does. Elected Officials are the other side of the Roman coin; you cannot bribe an elected official because a bribe isn't a bribe when using the correct form. Who taught our government how to work so well? The same whore who sold indulgences do what you want, paying the right amount. Leaders of religion through out history 3000 BC to this Church age ALL RULED BY THE SAME DEMON. Why more Presidents were the sons of Preachers than any other occupation. Until this Book gets read they will still being adding that to their speeches. Want to hear the United States Government scream rape? Right after they read this Book knowing what will happen after Christ straightens out his Church. Our U.S. Government HOLDING A BAG FILLED WITH STOLEN LOOT not able to run from Enlighten and Enraged People hungry for justice. Interesting fact most Congressmen are Lawyers. Demons are so similar they look the same. Entering into families generation to generation. Demons will change human appearance into demonic resemblance. Pure Bloodlines didn't start with Adolph Hitler he was only trying to codify demon nobility according to his Satanic Masters Instruction. Read how Pope Pius the XII corpse smelt horrible from the ruling nazi demons his carcass could not stay on display without people getting sick. Ruling Roman Demon hid his face from the Christian children enslaved by this ancient demonic religious system but could not rewrite the history books quick enough to see millions come out of her because of the World War II she started and lost. What could you expect from a demonically controlled being who was responsible for a Vatican Agreement Blessing Adolph Hitler as the Roman Catholic Guardian of Northern Europe receiving 5% of every Catholic paying income tax to Hitler through all Nazi controlled Europe from 1939 final payment in 1945. Have a better reason for giving SS Masters Vatican passports fleeing into Roman Catholic controlled fascist South American countries. Even this Polish Pope curses him remembering the demonic monster and soldier boy. The Old man forgiving boy who shot him, knowing demons makes puppets of men. Present Pope hands are tied, trying his best stopping demons using priest to molest children, don't hate the Pope feel sorrow, grief for him. Few would be able to handle demonic baggage he deals with. Twentieth Century Popes resembled his spirit we wouldn't known world wars. That is how powerful politically the Roman Catholic Church is still doesn't change fact True man of God will not receive divine authority in a false Church. Christ word will stand forever religion dies daily. . Everything I write about is from my own experience. When I was six years old remember mother superior in first grade class helping this "wonderful Doctor" giving children " free examinations" they set up sheet partition. Then this "wonderful Doctor" fondled the private parts of this 52 year old man the sexually demons entered my 6 year old soul gave me 33 years fighting those damn demons before getting victory. Still remember mother superior watching him fondling me. I could only say have my doctor to go to. When told, my mother knew what happened (didn't know about demons) being touched by a dirty old man. Mom broke free of Roman Catholic demon long enough to demand her son will never be touched again. Not enough to break free completely of the roman whore all together. I was the only one in my family to escape free, praise Christ everyday for it. I know demons, don't scare me anymore its my turn. God willing do what Jesus Christ did 2000 years ago. Ripping the cloak hiding them away on prime time TV. Send them running for cover have every Hollywood Writer, Director receive anointing, blessing to do what the corrupted church claimed doing while robbing the bride of Christ. Truth is freedom. Demons stop the Kingdom of Christ becoming reality by demonic control of Churches no problem Christ can live anywhere. Unlike most "men of God" his needs are few any warm human body, honest heart is all he needs. Demonically controlled governments and churches concentrate where living is easy at the expense of the poor. They depend on the system itself to rule the poor, disenfranchised. Think about it where would you put your best troops? Place them to do the most damage. Low-level demons are not real motivated. No incentives the demon for wife beating drunks how much skill does that take. Afterwards drunk gets sober may be weeks to regain enough control again. Many demons happy to leave drunks, drug addicts, work is boring looking to trade up, better neighborhood, better class of people, those with time, money demons don't care for poor people. Demons hate watching the same thing day after day to survive hurts the demon more than the person. That is why Christ always has places ready for him. The exterior a hovel inside where he lives nice and clean will do Christ just fine. Remember that the next time you walk past a homeless person. Christ had good reason to live with the poor he had less difficulty reaching them. Christ let them see into his heart, they gave him theirs. No negotiation they just gave it to him. Not real sound business tactics. Good enough that the dirt poor will see Christ before most Kings will. That same divine principal is applied concerning the cream of society 95% of all Christian resources are aimed at the 5% of the richest and most evangelized people on Earth. 5% of the resources are used for the other 95% of humanity and these leaders of the Church expect to get rewarded for doing his work. By now you will be angry enough to realize that the people who ripped off ENRON were piker compared to the TV minister racket. And no one in Congress would ever dare doing an in depth investigation. Even the usual paper pushing fraud they do. . Don't get angry do what I do, first check my spirit any manipulation by a demon if not then just pray divine judgment depending on what evil you are dealing. That not one dime stolen will be spent by the thief. Request the money be given to a just person. Some one murdered request Killer be caught and executed if killer serves no other divine purpose. Killer too smart, too powerful for the law ask Christ strike him dead before he hurts another person. Have another believer join you in prayer. Some one who trust God and believes that his children are meant to rule this earth not Satan and demons. The same power of Christ (read acts Peter struck two people dead for a crime that is committed a million times every day in every church through out the world) doctrine stopping that power is a satanic doctrine, protecting the whore, her daughters. Same power of Christ flows through every child of God. . Don't let any minister do the Holy Spirit job. You are better off reading Bible asking for guidance from Christ. The corporate church can only confirm when Christ shows you something. Then it is yours forever. He will show you how to use a sword first on sin in your own life. Then how to wage spiritual warfare. In order for Christ to kill, the person must serve no other purpose than be fit for destruction. He might blow up your TV set teaching you not to believe everything said on the news and failure not checking for his divine will. As far as the lying, stealing, cheating, drugs, alcohol, just put your will to do and speak justice into existence. Doing everything in the name of Lord Jesus Christ let loose his power. Remember these demons brought you such wonderful things like Bosnia, Death Camps, destruction city after city and a child of God wait for a order from some bloated church leader who tells you while standing in the middle of hell that there are no such thing as demon controlled people. Yes Jay Edgar that dress looks fine and there is no mafia. Speak about dresses just suppose they had Klinger from MASH and they put him in a new sit com instead of being in the army he belongs to a church but he still wears a dress except it is all black and get this one billion people are told and believe it with all of their heart that what Klinger tells them about God is all there allowed to believe. . Christ best weapon angel patrolling as a fool. Christ is tougher than been taught, you can curse in front of him he will not be offended if it something he hates even more than you. What he hates most is seeing child molesters protected by men claiming they work for him. There is nothing these men can do now that will protect them from the fury of Christ judgment they have pride fully brought down on their own heads to save embarrassment of be exposed as the cowards they are. Those Cardinals better like prison food when Christ establishes his dominion on this earth he will resurrect those stupid old fools and have them spend the next 900 years in a rotting human body until he is ready for the next judgment to deal with Gog and Magog. Yes Christ can and will do that. If he will make sincere men of God who were deceived about receiving money in his name pay it all back with a extended human lifetime why would he not really make an example of some old fool who thinks he is a prince of his church dresses acts as a pawn of an ancient roman religious cult ruled by the same demons that nailed him to the cross. The fool will be happy with his judgment because he escapes hell. I don't have any problems concerning harsh judgments for good men of God. They will have an enjoyable time doing it. The children free from the curse of demons and fallen angels will always want to hear stories about the time before Christ ruled the world. One thing about men of God they love to talk it won't be heaven, they still will enjoy the time passing on earth will just postponed their joining with Christ they will get there some will drag their feet paying off the money to the last minute something's you just can't get from a man of God money most of all. Christ has given me instruction on what a man of God must do to bring his ministry into line before he returns. So far we only talked about the simplest things he must do. Right now a bunch of puffed up ministers saying well I am all right I got it right oh no friend you have a lot more to do if you expect to escape punishment much less receive any reward. . . . Generally from my experience Men of God acting as False Sheppard's by being deceived concerning scripture will be easier to bring ministry in line than the Minister in the True Church. . Think of it in scriptural terms God divided the Kingdom of David into the Northern Kingdom and the Southern Kingdom the sins of both kingdoms were about equal but the southern kingdom had truth, the temple and right of sacrifice to rid the Kingdom's sin every year. The Northern Kingdom used unscriptural sacrifices established for political reasons to prevent the people from going to Jerusalem ordained by God. Why then was the Southern Kingdom as sinful. They thought they were less sinful than their brothers who at lest knew they needed forgiveness. This is the same ruling demon in the leadership of the True Church. And I say this for every one minister in the True Church who brings his ministry in line with Christ Ten will do it from the False Church and that is the reason I always loved so many men of God with Good hearts easily deceived into a demonic trap. I know that arguments can be brought to Christ about this. However great suffering resulted by men not careful what they taught. The Kingdom Age could have been established a thousand years ago. Christ is dead serious about what any man of God can expect from him. All will be treated by a higher standard than a simple child of God. Receiving the best from Christ all the men of God have failed to reach his perfect will. Make matters worse trying only to live his acceptable will. The difference between the perfect will of God is "Thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven" His perfect will, acceptable will, what he will allow before he wipes the earth clean of one billion people in judgment due to Church Leadership. The person who Christ is currently using typing forgot to introduce himself. His name is Enoch the name Christ gave him sometime after a heart attack recorded on the EKG machine but untreated went to bed wife; daughter prayed healing sinking into deeper level demonic attack. Hid in Christ for relief showed many beautiful wonderful things. Freed of the difficulties which heart attack was the smallest was in heaven showed a small white stone with a secret name on it told me not to reveal until time asked to forget until Christ's time. Years after another painful attack due to illness caused by chemicals he worked with which disabled, damaged lining of brain causing three day long blinding headaches pain finally relieved just thanking God stopping the pain led to check a group on the internet came across request for prayer told the woman would put her in the frontlet of his prayer have God answer her cry for help. Went prayed for woman, family, friends, all people he knew, finally asked to see his death wondering what it would be like. . Christ did something so beautiful so simple he just talked, drawing me closer showing things he taught me as a child. Then was simply with God saying, "I can't believe" God gently corrected, "You can believe it can't you"? Understanding a simple act of free will, just to believe him. Stepping closer vaporized my entire being becoming one with him saw what he saw thought what he thought was part of the mind of God. Everything made perfect and simple sense. Christ was in perfect control of all it effortlessly. It is humanly impossible for any created being to be that joyful or happy in any possible existence. Whom ever has a beatific experience forever changed and yet to the person beside them nothing changed but the person who God changes everything is different still live in a hovel body is still broken racked with pain yet walking in heaven not of this earth walking stepping on holy ground my soul cannot be hurt never die, Christ would just tell me get up out of the casket go back to work there is not a doubt in my heart I would get up and start typing. Since my beatific vision been freed to share all I know about heaven and earth. My name is ENOCH name CHRIST WROTE ON THE WHITE STONE never belonged to any corporate church although started three, never took a dime in Christ Name, received from Christ his divine office of Apostle, always a friend of God. He says his best friend. Introductions are over. The business of setting his ministers in order is simple. Either quit preaching collecting money in Christ name settle up with him when he gets here. First any dishonest dealing concerning money must be corrected if it means selling your kidney, eye, or half of your liver and one lung do it. Everything else you should sell on simple principal that he is not happy with any of you it will go a lot easier if you live in a run down trailer in the worst part of town than a mansion with a world of starving people. I am not joking. Next the church pays taxes Christ told you render unto Caesar that which is Caesar if the church was paying outrageous taxes instead of stuffing their bank accounts the government would have to be more honest the pastors would be preaching economic justice for everyone especial them. Tell your church membership this church does not allow any contribution to be tax deductible. I am dead serious you can not play around about this try operating under a false church flag knowing truth you deserve what is in store for you. I will not waste a thought about it. Remember the lost fool getting in the way of helping a child of God. And don't be surprised to see your story unfold as a TV movie. God will make an example of you to teach other men of God yet to hear what they must do. There is more but remember your heart is right Christ will do the hard part correcting problems be willing to leave an entire way of life walk away on faith build a new ministry free from demonic control and influence. Ones doing it first will pay a high price they will receive the greatest Blessing. Just so you know I gave up everything and everyone I loved to receive the Blessing went through 13 years of continuous physical pain fighting demons in a special school Christ set up for me. My teachers and tormentors was my family who were spiritually blinded by Christ not to recognize attitudes actual thoughts were instigated by generational demons. Seeing demon activity knew what was wrong and if they were treated by anyone the way they treated me simply would not stand for it. Christ blinded these normal everyday Christian people wonderful to everybody except me. Christ permitted generational family demons free reign concerning me alone. Christ taught me to ignore demonic attitude understand Christ lesson in demons 101. Prayed for their protection their happiness while being their doormat. Remember seeing ruling demon first in my oldest daughter. Saved from wet alcoholic biological father, prostituted her 11-year-old sister to get Job on the slope in Alaska, she was starved, beaten, mind void of education Christ put her under my hand, finest private Christian school, became member of the National Honor Scholar. Made a point to give her 100 dollars every week because her husband was too cheap to give her own money. Just told her was physically damaged by chemicals at the job destroyed my immune system, attacking my brain causing pain in arms legs headaches causing fevers spinal Charlie horses lifting me clean off the bed. Condition could not be cured will only get worse. Her answer to all of this is oh how terrible but if you are too sick to work use social security will there be any money left for me when I get old. How many things are wrong with this answer? First off she never worked to pay any social security taxes or taxes period. That was the first time that I truly understood what I did wrong being a Dad. And it was the beginning of divine education concerning Christians controlled by demons. Realizing developing incurable untreatable disabling disease, racking with pain, affected the spending habits my adult married children. The demons went out of the way to make me aware of there suffering. Christ kept me laughing inside made my education bearable. The hard stuff I lived through Christ had me write it never truly felt real sorrow or pain until after writing it. Lived through the worst of it then just cried tears of gratitude for Christ carrying me 13 years. Unable to understand when some heard bit of my life wrote how utterly sad they felt about what happen to me. Truly didn't understand sharing story how one can be happy in troubled times. Just didn't get it Christ kept me happy. . Christ completing my education in Demons 101 before he let me feel part of pain absorbed by him. Educating how to love the Christian while fighting the demon ruling them. During the course of this book relayed actual experience about words exchanged with generational demons controlling family. . Understand point family blinded by Christ concerning demons. Could not control them any more than I could. I had to be made into a suitable tool to be of use to fight controlling generational family demons. Christ used demons to shape my spirit in combat. These classes of demons control the leadership of his Church. They are related because my wife comes from a long line of ministers most have been of a lower caste little money in missions ministers. My family generational demons father worked in organized labor demon who ruled him must have been the stupidest one. Dad actual believed the people he worked for was honest. He never took bribes. He did not have organized crime demon only roman whore demon ruining his life (separate from roman church it rules) was scared and angry but generally did the right thing. Never blame people, be curt if demanding, refuse to hold grudge, work hard to love them. Still dealing with demons with one brother. What right had I talking bad about the Catholic Church in my letters. In truth I didn't say anything bad about the Catholic Church. Imagine reaction when movie of the week made of this book. I love my brother but all of his ruling demons can go to hell. Christ writing this book Hollywood doing job of corporate church those demons half way there. My other brother ruling demons wanted to know if I was talking to everyone in the family the same way I was talking to him. Told me to knock it off. That is when Christ instituted important ground rule for life. Dearest little brother operate under different ground rules will say the same things no matter who I am talking to. I don't change from person to person so don't ask anything from me unless you realize that I will answer you as if Jesus Christ is sitting next to me and if he is not offended I don't really worry about anyone else. When Christ gave the beatific vision he did a lot more than answer every question that went unanswered through out the Ages of the history of mankind. He showed me everything from the battle in heaven, which took place before time even existed the actual power of creation itself before the beginning of time distance and space. One question I really wanted answered from the time I was a child how old is Satan. He was created before time was created. In fact our creation this universe came into existence because he rebelled against Christ and as a result of his going to war against God and his government. All of the first creation being destroyed and is the cause of the Big Bang. The beginning of this universe and Christ is using first creation for fuel in next creation. I wanted to know that from time I was in the third grade. Couldn't frame the question until thirty years old. Understood then this creation is not true reality. Reality is before creation after creation with our artificial existence all one moment in Christ mind. Christ has total control over all of it effortlessly. All exist in the mind of God. Christ's Creation never in real danger from Satan or fallen angels. The only thing Christ denied Lucifer was beatific vision. To make matters worse for Lucifer he created Adam in his image for the purpose of giving beatific vision as crowning growth and walk with Christ from beginning in garden. Now do you understand why Satan has unholy hatred against Christ's Saints? The spoiled little kid brother was made heir and equal to God. . Lucifer always aspired to obtain this crown rebelled when denied. Now think how foolish to let anything in this life be worth losing our True Inheritance. Thank you Christ for answering all my day dreaming questions stuck in boring childhood classrooms and boring engineering career even though grateful for help solving work related problems. When working for man as master earned money rest of workers in world dreamed about. Grateful providing for family though they spent hard earned income selfishly and foolishly. They wasted it because I let them. My self-esteem was stolen by sexual demons entered my soul by a dirty old man molesting in front of that nun. As a result felt guilty, unworthy everyone used me as a doormat. Hurting most was my own family. Those willing to die for a thousand times took more advantage than those thinking me an enemy. It was only grace of Christ kept my love alive not let it be destroyed by demons that ruled their soul. Now I want to know from you did you want my walk? Do work assigned from Christ write this book free men of God trapped by demonic whore resisting suicide demons from first grade in life. Family deliberately blinded by Christ to work out his perfect will in my life. He kept love & hope alive by human standards should have died thousand times. Justice was done in my life by Christ but not for anything done concerning me. Justice was done they acted towards Christ & holy things as they did to me. Class is over Christ removing their spiritual blindness. They would not be any use teaching to separate demonic logic from human host unless acting under demon control towards me. They did not treat others that way. They didn't see a person only a revenue resource. Blinded to demonic attacks destruction of my dignity as a child of God. One who loved them yet no concerns except themselves. Have common ground with Job when we meet. Christ healed my self- esteem being one with him. Now receiving divine love without demon blocking intellect with lies controlling emotions as one would control a horse with a bit in its mouth. Sadly for family memories will not be joyful of this time. Part of Christ plan was use them in natural state teaching how demons think what logic used ruling a human soul. Their future happiness will be gained overcoming these demons understanding Christ's perfect will. I am saying that regardless of flaws Christ led life so he could crown my existence. Become one with him while still on this side of the grave. He simply does not do that in any statistical significance in mankind's existence in recorded history. Thought of Prophet taunting prophets of Baal about sacrifices being offered to Christ & Baal. Planned using real live lawyers for the burnt offering. Imagine lawyers burn up right in front of God & creation prime time for the world to see. Thanks to Ted Turner with satellites circling the globe. Praise God right behind seeing God and checking out my home in heaven want to watch those lawyers burn. Lawyers used God given intellect not to better the world they were born into. Feeding as a parasite devouring souls counted as cattle. Animals don't usually eat their young at least not as a general rule. Ralph Nader is not ethical because he wants too. Lawyer's standard concerning ethics Ralph Nader just makes it on the side deserving mercy for his occupation. He has single digit address on Legal Street in heaven what hope do most lawyers have? Those Lawyers who God extended mercy through painful lessons in life & changed to conform to God's will have great reward few will make it to heaven. Scriptural fact we know the Church determines laws governing mankind. Separation of civil authority & divine authority distinction in the mind of man not God. Why else does Satan use only his best demonic troops to control, occupy, and rule the church leadership. They only cannot see it by refusing to see it. That will not save them from Christ in the end. Most anger from people loving & serving Christ hidden in heart towards professional church is from Christ & is justified. The problem stems from demonic bondage & false doctrines serving Satan. Problem until now no way fighting lying demonic bastards without seeming to be against Christ. That includes most good ministers under authority to ruling demons knowing it was Christ Will. You will notice from time to time curses remember who and what I am cursing if I don't offend Christ don't care about anybody else. Christ hid himself in the hearts of children since he created Adam and Eve and their family. That is why demons try to enter children at first opportunity for billions it was the satanic baptism inspired by the ancient roman cult demons deified by Constantine fourth century A.D. continued on side by side with True Church. What really humbles is Christ chose me to tell the world that he is coming to establish justice. Warn men of Faith what is acceptable for those who collected money in his name. Men who proclaimed to the World Christ told them collect money they had no right to. Foolish Pride put their soul in danger robbed of joining Christ until repaid. These are Men of God not Evil men. I am still in a state of shock concerning his choice. Certain of my unsuitability contacted certain men Christ showed they simply not capable of obedience. Otherwise Beatific Vision given to them. Writing his commands teaching his bride in everyday English. Revealing the forces directing destiny of mankind is more exciting than any novel I ever read. Choice in human wisdom Stephen King, George Lucas, Hal Lindsay any writer with God given talent who gave my soul hope of winning over evil. I would have been thought blessed to meet these men for their contributions they made to God's children in war against evil. Christ chose me? Still can't get my mind around it. This book is so important for all of Christ Bride in this time of Tribulation that the only way to explain it to understand that the Bride of Christ have been fighting a major war against the forces of evil with weapons at level of black powder and ball muskets against an enemy as well armed as the Nazi Army of Adolph Hitler. The knowledge in book is the equal of all the weapons of war made in America for Army, Navy, and Air Force, including the use of an atom bomb, which Christ also gave to America First. Too bad the ruling demons in our government shared nuclear secrets with other demonic nations who are eager to see them used to destroy us. Remember the PLO dancing in the street when 911 happened. I blame the ruling parasitic demons controlling the corporate church for the corrupt governmental U.S. agencies giving the PLO 5 billion dollars to buy nuclear weapons from former soviet republics, using soviet attack subs sold at garage sale cost with American Tax payer money giving twin nuclear daggers coming at us from both the Atlantic and the Pacific. No I don't think Christ is wrong about cleaning his Temple of the moneychangers. And if any of those weapons goes off in America God help those puffed up Fools thinking they been doing God's work while lining their pockets. Might just take whip out of Christ hand and rip their Pillsbury dough flesh open wide myself.

There is no possible justification in this time of tribulation for any believer to support a corrupt church bloated far beyond the worst excesses of the Roman Catholic Church prior to the Reformation of Martin Luther. All churches built on tax deductions and guilt will die by the hand of Christ. All charities built on guilt and tax deductions will die by the hand of Christ. All political parties ruled by demons will be destroyed and memories of them will be considered the same as concentration camps of the nazi party. All millionaires who made their money from begging will go to prison. All governments ruled by ancient roman demonic business tactics eliminated by superior intelligence of spirit filled nobility of Christ. This book is a match to a corrupt world of paper machete made with gasoline instead of water. Why will this happen simple because the demons existed and ruled secretly with collusion of religious leaders! Christ has given 144,000 men power to strike them dead as they reveal themselves begging, demanding, or crying for what they want on TV. These men don't need courts they don't even need each other. Each is a king of all he surveys. Christ warned anyone who listen that this is exactly what would happen in revelations. These men have divine authority many may not know it. Their spirit is right with God what they say will come to pass.

And all these men are living now. Why is Christ so stern now after so much absentee guidance? Christ has always been stern the word of God was twisted into a revenue device at the peril of foolish souls. Judgment was delayed not forgotten. Christ always had real men of God paying their own way, doing his spiritual work not expecting not receiving any credit. These fools who thought they fell into a Gold mine in the minister business were understood by the world as exactly what they were con men. Now Christ is showing those robbed with tender hearts towards Christ and their brothers have less to believe in now when our Nation needs it most. Once Christ feeds his children with the truth they will hunger for justice. First the corporate church then the government. There is no place for these fools to hide either the false ministers or the government leaders ruled by the same class of demon. True scriptural men of God will go through some suffering directly proportional to how much they ignored the leading of Christ in setting up their Church. Nothing compared to those completely ruled by the Corporate Demon Church built on Guilt and Tax deductions. RESTRICTED-DOCUMENT-CONTROL-ASSIGNED-NUMBER 00001_________________

Lead Man of God____________________

Man of God____________________

TRUE CHURCH OF LEAD MAN________________________

TRUE CHURCH OF NEXT MAN________________________

OFFICE FROM CHRIST OF LEAD________________________

OFFICE FROM CHRIST NEW MAN_______________________

Both Men are baptized according to the Scriptural Apostolic Rite described in

Acts of Apostles Chapter 2 Vs 37 & 38 imbued with Scriptural Authority to operate in the capacity of Divine Office received along with the gift of the Holy Ghost.

The Men of Faith have determined to bring their ministry into spiritual correction rendering unto Caesar that which is his according to teachings of Christ and spiritual structure illuminated by Church without Walls to remove Demonic Control representative as the whorish caricature of the Book of Revelations. Upon Orders From Christ these men will slay the "seven sacred cows" as an act of submission to the spirit of illumination of the hidden Book of John the Apostle that tasted of honey but was bitter in the stomach. The structure will be set up according to an existing spiritual structure instituted by God in the 1930's for a spiritual program which protected itself from the Sins of Revelations and proved that a spiritual structure does not need Ego or Pride and is a violation of Divine Principal. Copy radioactivenewyork
    THIS IS A COLLECTABLE COPY DO NOT MAKE COPIES REDUCE AUTHORIZED VERSION VALUE.
    Understand that any illegal copies made and published by any person without the permission of Enoch will be dealt with by Christ and not some phony lawyer in a business suit this hidden Book of Revelations is restricted any one reading it unauthorized will be subject to the hatred and fury of the Demons which they foolishly. 1.) Refused to believe are real ( 2) Foolishly had contempt for (3) these Demons will seek your death to keep you silent. (4)Only those who have need to know have permission until general book is published (5) Government leaders, mass media owners, publishers, LDS Apostles and twenty four elders, ministers of the Scriptural Church and family, friends and relatives notified by Enoch of his vision after April 4, 2002. (6) This book carries the same Curse of other Bible Books where only the scripture writer and Christ has permission to change anything in it under penalty of Death.

6:31 AM

Edward_Enoch said...

Enoch rod of iron to President Bush want to see mushroom clouds over Europe & America keeping on following the Nicolaitions and Roman Whore. I think the stupidest thing I ever heard come out of a Bishops office was that God would not judge man, that Christ was love.. Well I met Christ twice in person in the flesh as you will all meet him after your dead or when he returns it is true that God is love all his judgments will be merciful but know this Hell the fires, pain, suffering is a mercy compared to what the lost have lost. The fires themselves are their as a distraction so they will not reflect on what they lost. That is why they are called Lost. As far as God not being a God of judgment what Bible are they reading? Osma wants to have a word with you George, is that why you use a tracking program on my yahoo? I don't need a cell phone George your equipment is useless http://radioactivenewyork.blogspot.com/ you wasted 10 billion dollars on machines that was obsolete in the last week of years. Once some one understands demonic logic it is like being plugged into God, you just tune out the demons listen to God he will tell you anything you want to know. I will keep you president for 20 years when Christ returns except you will take a bus to work and punch a time clock. It will be worse than anything you ever done. Revelation chapter 8 Chernobyl a bitter root used as an herb in the Ukraine also called worm wood . 8

11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.

The power of nuclear fission is the same power of a star or sun. As the reactor burns its way to the center of the earth it destroys all water layers and oil and gas and other mediums from the ground up to the surface. The area damaged by the accident is larger than some european countries (Soviet admitted this) 3 new years old .....letter to Bush.

You Mr. Bush must listen close, you are not very bright that can be a good thing. Have your advisors read over the New Years Letters for last year pay attention to the parts about the Trains I warned about remember before Spain? I told you what to do at minimum your men didn't have any wisdom to even share Intel to those in Iraq about train attacks it would have helped Spain to stay with us. Use the information from diamond as background as deep background then look for clues, Christ cannot give any more specific help because America is ignorant about spiritual things the enemy is not. Your people lack valuable skills because they trust and believe in machines and technology, don't make that mistake, the strongest weapon we have is our Faith. And we are not able to use it because of the Paid Religionist, as long as they pretend they don't hear God or Christ's words in what I write we are under the dominion of higher caste demonic kingdoms which desire our totally destruction. By maintaining the status quo they have left America behind Islamic Nations in the Kingdom from God of Abraham. Although the Quaran is not equal to Revelations in God's government the simple fact the American paid religionist don't teach the Christ of Revelations they teach the pagan Christ of the Trinity cuts the spiritual authority of our prayers. Osma stand closer to Christ in his beliefs than Jerry Fallwell or the Pope. I don't care what you believe neither does Christ he wrote off the Tribulation Church paid religionist on the cross 2,000 years ago. Revelation shows the history of 2,000 years of pagan control of Christianity under the same demons that had Christ nailed to the tree, 50,000 dead ministers is just the drop in the bucket. Soon the demons will be unleashed our world will go through horror (United Nations) unthought of since the days of Sodom, We have sacrificed 60 million American unborn children to Baal dedicated unholy act of murder of dead babies to encourage the demons of hell to kill untold billions on earth in this last week of years. In order for the USA and Israel (the few others who are not shooting as) to function without handicap the Hidden Book must be published read and understood for man to be ruled directly by God in a free world without demonic influence. .

CHRIST TOLD YOU IRAQ WOULD FALL WITHOUT FIRING A SHOT ..........REMEMBER MY E MAIL .. NOT TO GO INTO IRAQ UNTIL YOU HAD A IRAQ GOVERNMENT READY TO TAKE OVER? CHRIST WANTS THE WORLD TO KNOW EVERYTHING NOW ALL GOVERNMENTS WORLD WIDE ALL WITH FULL DISCLOSURE. HE IS GETTING READY TO PROVE I TOLD YOU THE TRUTH AND HE WANTS THE GOVERNMENTS WORLD WIDE READY TO UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING HAVE A NICE DAY,

Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 07:59:55 -0400

CC: [email protected], [email protected]., [email protected]

Subject: Re: Nuking Iran? Yes most likely over your dead body.

To: [email protected], [email protected]

It is estimated that over 70 nukes are unaccounted for from old soviet nuke locker. Some are suitcase size others are MREV war heads. All of them are cities killers. Those are the ones they admit to, that is one reason why the Ports deal almost went through, after the emotional cries died down they found out that the procedures used by them was equal to Israel security which was the model for the P&O deal they routinely screen for nukes in incoming shipments. TEHRAN, Iran (AP) -- Iran's space agency is trying to snap up technology from abroad as fast as possible for its satellite program, fearing the West will seek to impose restrictions like those put on the Iranian nuclear program.

Iran has major ambitions in space, looking to show off its technological abilities, monitor its neighborhood -- where the United States has hundreds of thousands of troops -- and establish itself as a regional superpower.

Others are concerned about the program's military applications, particularly Israel, whose existence is opposed by the hard-line Islamic regime in Iran. Iran's Shahab-3 missile, with a range of 1,240 miles, already can reach Israel as well as U.S. forces across the Middle East.

Iran says it only wants to be able to put its own satellites in space to monitor natural disasters in the earthquake-prone nation and improve its telecommunications.

It makes similar peaceful claims for its atomic program, but Washington and others suspect the real aim of that work is to acquire nuclear weapons and have sought to clamp down on Iran's nuclear facilities. Iran worries its space program will be targeted, too.

"The moment they feel Iran has made a breakthrough, they will impose restrictions more than those they have imposed on Iran's nuclear program," said one space official, Mohammad Reza Movaseghinia.

Iran joined the space club last month when it launched its first small satellite, the Sina-1, aboard a Russian rocket.

That orbiter was Russian-made, but Iran built its second satellite, the Mesbah, with help from the Italian company Carlo Gavazzi Space. Mesbah is due to be carried into space by a Russian rocket in about two months.

The two satellites will give Iran a limited capability to monitor the entire Middle East.

Iran's next goal is to launch a satellite with one of its own rockets. Iranian officials say they are developing a Shahab-4 missile that could lift a satellite into orbit, but have not given details on when it will be ready.

"We have to move quickly and achieve our goals in space. Otherwise, we will face political, economic and security threats," Movaseghinia said.

Space agency officials have not given details on what technology or expertise they need from abroad, but they have been racing to learn as much as they can. Under its 20-year plan, Iran aims to become a technological powerhouse of western Asia and a regional superpower by 2025.

Aerospace faculties have mushroomed at Iranian universities in recent years, and Iranian technicians are being trained in Italy, Russia and China on how to design and build satellites. The government has allocated $500 million on space projects for the next five years, Communication Minister Mohammad Soleimani said last week.

Iran is now the world's 43rd country owning a satellite, but the government aims higher.

"We have to build our own satellites, our own launchers. We need to be one of eight top countries mastering space technology," said Ahmad Talebzadeh, the head of the Iranian Space Agency.

Iranian officials point to America's use of space to monitor Afghanistan and Iraq before invading them and say they need similar abilities for their country's security.

Israel also is a leader in satellite technology. Cameras on its Ofek-5 spy satellite have been keeping tabs on activities in Arab countries and Iran since 2002.

Iran says the Sina-1 satellite is capable of monitoring Israel but has no military purposes. Officials describe it as a research satellite and say its camera can't pick out features that are smaller than 50 yards across. U.S. satellites can detect objects just a few feet wide.

Russia, which has helped the Iranians with their nuclear program, appears to be the main partner in transferring space technology to Iran.

"Nuclear officials told us that they don't have a good experience of dealing with Russia," said Talebzadeh, referring to Moscow's slowness in completing a nuclear power plant in Iran. "But countries we can obtain technology from is limited. And we can't ignore the fact that Russia is a world leader in space technology."

In January, Iran signed a $132 million deal with a Russian firm to build and launch a telecommunications satellite within the next two years.

Iran has also signed agreements to launch a joint satellite with China and Thailand.

We are at the very beginning of a long, long road in space technology. But we have the potential to develop an indigenous space program," said Mohammad Entezari, who is in charge of Iran's Mesbah satellite project (that means they can have a ICBM hit New York city like Nazi Germany wanted to do in 1945)

12:47 AM

Edward_Enoch said...

From the Alpha male sheep to the Beta in wolfs skin. Church managers of sites Hidden Book is posted on.
    Submission to God is the first step to being an Heir to God. God has a separate will from mankind. Mankind wants to be a partner with God as a daughter wants to be a partner at Christmas time in the family budget. Well the end of the world is not a celebration of the feast of Saturnine whitewashed into the manger scene by Rome. The end of the world as we know it is less than 40 odd months away and those closest to the Hidden Book are still sitting on the fence. The reason why I refused to franchise my way into the pyramid game of the modern day church building is simple. All those I picked as Bishop (and they have all been told by me on a one to one basis) the women picked have the markings of Christ as clear as Bishop, have a common denominator, CHRIST ALREADY PREPARED THEM ALONG THE LINES OF THE HIDDEN BOOK LONG BEFORE THEY READ IT. Those who sit on the fence should know that the longer they sit on the fence the longer they delay their commission in Christ eyes not mine Christ eyes, My one human concern after returning from heaven was that another human being would see what I was saying and they would be able to be a better leader than I and I would step aside and let them rule out of fairness. This was a serious drawback for me until I realized that nothing mattered except doing Christ will even if it meant my giving up my advantage as being first. Then I put my whole heart and soul into teaching, preaching and doing the work of the Hidden Book after my heart was right Christ told me my “fear was groundless” because I would always be as far ahead in time than anyone alive on both sides of the grave due to my being chosen First and the rank and date of commission of all others would only start when they submitted to the illumination of the Hidden Book as I did in my spirit. That said Sherrie or St. Radical has letters showing that the power of the rod of iron is that of a security guard not a scholar, all paid ministers have been put under arrest by God, just as a drunken professor is smarter than the police man arresting him doesn’t change the fact the professor is still under arrest that is the power and authority of the rod of iron. Does this mean I expect Nazi obedience to the Hidden Book, A New Pope, or Pope like creature, no of course not! I expect ministers to sober up read the charges in Revelations, read the Hidden Book all of it and stop bellyaching treat misspelling and grammar mistakes the same as Typos on a charge sheet in the jail sheet sign on board and follow instructions. Once they do they will find out that Christ already planned on how they will benefit from the hidden book and be leaders in the world that is coming in less than 40 months and be ahead of the wave of destruction and not destroyed by it.
    On behalf of President Bush, thank you for your correspondence.
    We appreciate hearing your views and welcome your suggestions.
    Thank You George, Always a pleasure: Iran will give you more problems legally than they did Carter Illegally Dear George get a bigger mail box, you are missing information you need, Iran will give you a problem once they translate everything you will be @3% instead of 23%. I warned you for three years Islam gets spiritual information they will set the world on fire make monkeys out of the rest of other paid religionist of Abraham, you cannot beat a honest heart with slick commericals and propaganda. They know governments are dishonest doesn't mean the people are, they have been suffering for over 1,000 years Hidden Book will give them the knowledge and tools they need to set the world on fire. Remember George, Christ is more like them than you.. Love Edward called Enoch by Christ rod of iron.
    cc To Prince Turki get to the King please & [email protected] paid religionist give them a chance to save their heads from rolling on the floor in 3 years.
    [email protected] wrote:

[email protected] wrote:
    Thank You George, Always a pleasure: Here George answer them back with this fight fire with a flame thrower:
    Sickening Sex Charges

-----Original Message-----WASHINGTON WHITEHOUSE REPORTER PRETENDING TO BE SHOCKED WHILE HE WALKS OVER THE DEAD BODIES IN DC

It's hard to shock seasoned police officers who've busted hardened drug dealers, merciless mobsters and cold-blooded killers. But police officers who say they've seen it all now say they've rarely seen anything like this. A deputy press secretary for the Homeland Security Department is under arrest on charges he used his computer to try to seduce a child. Police say Brian J. Doyle (who lives in Maryland) thought he was talking to a 14-year-old girl - but was actually talking to a computer crimes detective for Polk County, Florida. And what was so shocking to police? They say Doyle told the "14-year-old girl" his name that he worked for U.S. Homeland Security, and even sent the phone numbers to his home, office and government-issued cell phone. They say Doyle explicitly explained the kind of sex acts he wanted to perform on the "girl." And a statement from police officials says, "Many of the conversations he initiated with the 'victim' are too extraordinary and graphic for public release." >)..enoch rod of iron letter to....Bill Gates: forgive my not using Mister, it's a scriptural thing like "father" or reverend, Mister actually means Master and Christ said call no man master or Father or reverend. Let’s deal with Child molestation as first subject. See Basic Training in Demon Logic.... Documentation (Thank you a 1,000 times Leah)
    Outing >Cardinal Egan
    > A priest's lawsuit alleges the Catholic Church is hiding pedophile >clergy-and offers a stunning reason why
    Reformation.com TOO MANY TO LIST would fill up hard drive listing pedophile attacks by Roman Catholic priest,
    The Complete list
    Baptist Ministers
    'Bible Church' Ministers
    Episcopalian Ministers
    Lutheran Ministers
    Methodist Ministers
    Presbyterian Ministers: thousands of crimes listed done against children by sexual rape by Men Of God (non Roman Catholic priest) for demon transference from older to younger human host... http://www.reformation.com/

Reporting person for minister molesting children: To Tamar: I was sent to you by Leah a minister's wife who reads my work. On April 4, 2002 God gave me a wonderful gift that staggers the foundations of my soul. He gave me the Hidden Book of Revelations chapter 10 verse 2 to 10 also the same book in last chapter of Daniel. Part of the Hidden Book preparation concerns how demons control all of mankind's Churches and governments. They travel from the older generation to the younger generation by sexual activity with children. This chapter deals with the problem, although not mentioned in this chapter below it is in the last chapter my own situation how I was sexually abused in a catholic grammar school @ six years old. see last chapter after reading letter understand that the Last week of Years in Daniel and the Hidden Book of Revelations are the Book given to me by God and that most of it is already in the hands of leaders in all three religions of the God of Abraham and some world leaders including Israel, England, all of the Middle east and the Vatican. Unknown in western world is that the Islamic are more eager for Christ's return than all Christians are because Mohammed will return with him. Prince Turki is on my mail site as Saudi Arabia. The last week of years is the final seven years before Christ's returns after half of all life is dead or dying. We have three and half years left. Chapter of Hidden Book on demon transference using sexual molestation of children to travel from older generation to younger generation through the ages of mankind, Basic Training in Demon Logic .Christ wants this manual widely published and understood by all of his children. This is a book to recognize demonic logic. There is no hidden agenda. Everything has come out of the living classroom of a life who took "Thy will be done" to the furthest possible conclusion and received a crowning gift that Christ has sought to bestow on anyone willing to go as far as necessary to receive it for over a thousand years.
    The spiritual rules guiding this manual is simple. Everything written is absolutely true. The people described and named in different parts of this manual are real people. Some demon-controlled people will be enraged that their actual first names used and will seek to sue. I will tell them this. I will take a lie detector test from an agency useful to the FBI concerning representative descriptions of any situation in this book. After proving the book true then I will ask Christ to make a useful example out of them and any Lawyer stupid enough to represent them. They will be very helpful by publicity caused by what I expect to be the first actual recorded case of spontaneous human combustion of both Lawyer and Client. After the standing ovation from the world watching via Ted Turner and the roar of approval from both heaven and hell accepting another lawyer I expect the sales of the book to exceed FIFTEEN MILLION COPIES.
    The Basic guide similar to the fifth step of 12-step program of Alcoholic Anonymous is used to determine the unemotional underlining spiritual battle both externally and internally. This helpful internal filter frees anyone to see the motivations and traps that befall all human beings.
    Christ deemed it necessary to use the lives of my family as "natural children" to demonstrate that his power is shown in human weakness. I have at different times done things to my body that would be "unpleasant" in order to free up my meager disability money to give my wife and youngest daughter enough income to maintain a basic and stable home.
    One of these "unpleasant" things was pulling fifteen teeth (with pliers) to get rid of the mercury dental fillings exploding in reaction to poison chemicals (from employment) that destroyed my immune system causing damage to the outer membrane of my brain. No assistance from Medicare for dental work. Since my condition was work related the employer I worked for bribed the Head of the Alaska Worker compensation board to illegally throw out my worker's comp claim although I actually won the hearing. They used a fall back trick after my attorney quit before the final hearing in collusion with the employer's attorney. I represented my self and won via telephonic hearing. Hence they needed and used the head of Alaska Worker's Compensation Board for the state whom is ruled by this little troll like demon that has controlled this man so long he resembles the demon himself. The fall back trick consisted of DRAGGING THEIR FEET PAST THE TWO YEAR STATUE OF LIMITATIONS THEN CLAIMING IT WAS TOO LATE FOR MY CLAIM TO BE PAID.
    Christ told me that he had trouble with lawyers and for me to treat the treachery as a "sacrifice upon his Altar".
    So my family suffered which gave the ruling demons openings to show me how much suffering I caused them by being stricken by Christ. The Generational ruling demons where given a free hand by Christ to use me as a revenue resource for my family including my adult step-children who already enjoyed the bulk of the $750,000 dollars I earned which my wife treated like a lottery windfall regardless of how many times I told her that God warned us of lean times to come.
    These conditions was caused by the multi-cooperation of the ruling demons of all people required to fulfill the divine plan of revealing Christ grace and power in his child in order to expose to the leadership of the church how they have been tricked and used by demons who conspired to keep his Bride enslaved in this generation as they have in the past generations for the last 1700 years. Please understand (except the lawyers) these people are not really at fault, the demons using telepathic control over humans just guided the people to do what came natural to them. However they will be described in the yet to be written and distributed chapters of the Acts of the Apostles for all time. They will be well known for the character they played in this play of humanity for eternity. The lawyers will most likely burn in hell.
    I don't want to waste too many words concerning the bit players, demon controlled governmental employees. My main interest is dealing with more important and higher cast demonic forces. Jesus found it necessary for my lovely family to be host for these ancient generational religious demons and permitted the demons limited freedom concerning me. These demons generally travel from one human host to the next generation via sexual molestation. That is much more common in families of Paid Divine office holders generally they travel with associated alcoholic and drug demons which can some times manifest themselves through human host both older and younger inciting the generational demons to exchange places between different host within the same family almost like a virus using sexual contact as the entry point into each others souls. I can only be blunt concerning these matters I don't have a very strong journalistic background. Sexual temptation in families with a stepparent is not uncommon and in paid divine office holders even their natural children can be acquired-targets of ancient enemies of Christ. This is not theory this is fact.
    I understand the temptation and once explained to the daughter that was rescued from her biological drunken Dad named Lee that her idea about marrying a step dad was illegal and against Christ law. She used to say to my baby daughter {whom Christ gave us as a present through friends of my oldest daughter}" I use to be daddies favorite until you came along you little brat". I understood the emotions in her soul to come from the poison fruit of molestation done to her by Lee who gave her at 11 years old to a friend for helping him get a job on the North Slope before Christ could have Lillian and I rescue her. A racist judge who hated Alaskan natives stole Lillian's three children and gave them to a drunken vile man who used alcoholic spite to punish Lillian for leaving him by hurting the children. So the demons left that stinking smelly bearded waste of human skin and went into my beautiful and lovely little 11 year-old step daughter. This poison fruit always concerned me because she acted out certain behavior in choosing men out of reaction to her understandable hatred for her biological Dad. Only after my Beatific Vision did I accept that her choice was OK in Christ eyes and therefore she has my unconditional and unrestricted support in her use of logic and I am sorry for letting my fear for her motivations interfere with family enjoyment.
    I always enjoyed her she reminded me of her mother she has all of her mothers courage and her beauty as well. Demons can also be passed on via birth. In families with long lines of Paid Office holders these demons can travel through uncles to nephews and even sons molesting sisters or nieces. The demons know how to travel through time. They need human souls to feel things in this divine grammar school of time distance and space. Their souls were destroyed along with their physical bodies by Christ who tired of their arrogance and prideful nature. Hence the first cardinal sin Pride. The first one guilty of Pride was Lucifer. Christ decided not to waste them so he made them into helpless parasitic spirits only real power is LIES. Once someone is around demon-logic they can separate it from human logic. First understand that demons rule people by emotions. They set up situations in people mind like a projectionist in a movie theater. They feed on sexuality as we do on water. They can only come close to the feeling of joy they lost when Christ kicked them out of the first creation by feeling that power in human sexuality. Human sexuality the feeling of rapture comes as a small indication of what it is like in Christ presence. Except the rapture is sustained at a level than no created being could possible reproduce bio-chemically and not explode. The demons cannot be described in any true physical representative way because a spirit has no body just pure intellect. They do strive to restructure the facial features to represent what shape their soul was in before destruction. The tools used to do this sculpting are emotions and emotional turmoil. The ancient Greeks best described this intellect as a machine creating an independent product (demon) separate from the machine (physical body) an independent life of its own from the machine creating it (demon) existing after the machine was destroyed by Christ. The Greeks explored the nature of man as we explored the Geography of our earth. Unfortunately they were demon ruled in this exploration. This does explain some of the problems of the Roman Church concerning child molestation and in truth their requirement for celibacy as a strict rule has some strong spiritual foundation perhaps its only true spiritual purpose. Perhaps if those whom Christ gave the spiritual knowledge concerning demons had enough courage to teach about it we would not have the hellish conditions we live under today due to the cowardice of "Men of God" who thought having telethon's to swell their bank accounts was doing Christ's commission. I diverse and since Christ's is going to lay their backs wide open with the same kind of whip used on him I don't have to be concerned about my little bit of anger. Yes he will, and he will not hold back. The same force and pain he felt will be used against every paid divine office holder who is not in the Perfect Will of Christ. Only a few of the divine office holders will be spared this punishment. Most receive it for believing false doctrine and teaching it a large portion for failing to do things out of self imposed spiritual blindness this is for men who may not have committed any really overt and "major" sin in their ministry. The thieves and scoundrels will wish they were born deaf dumb and blind. Demons downplayed scripture in these men's mind and ruled them to do the easy "safe" path in their career and this "lukewarm" attitude just "pisses" Christ off real bad. No other word describes his mood better concerning this matter. I warned you I am not a journalist.
    These demons have grown so strong in the leadership that Christ has given 144,000 men in each generation of his living generational Bride the power and authority to strike down any man ruled by these demons stone cold dead by the power of their words alone. He hid this knowledge in this book eaten by John the apostle in the Book of Revelations to be revealed at this time in man's history. Until now this knowledge has existed in the spirit of the 144,000 dormant waiting to be brought alive by the power of the Holy Spirit for service in this last Great Battle showing the Power and Majesty of the word of God for all time. Demon's rule is over, I wrote on June 25, 2002 that the divine protection covering the "Men of God" ruling his Bride is herby revoked by the authority of Jesus Christ to demonstrate how he will punish the Demonic Control Whore of revelation for her sins through the living word existing and living in his 144,000 witness's who don't know or need each other to exercise this power. I am looking forward to each pain filled day of my life now knowing that Christ loved me so much as to use me as a living stone in his beautiful creation. No one knows how much joy I feel after writing things that please Christ. My soul soars and cannot describe how loving and wonderful Christ is to me and then hear him say that I am the first man in a thousand years willing to go along with him to obtain this gift is mind boggling. I know each step of the way he asked me permission and I never knew what he was asking permission all I said do what ever you want just don't let my family be touched by it. Protect my children and wife. You go ahead do what ever you want with me. Then he let me see the demons controlling their thoughts driving their emotions and I understood why they acted out things from the hell of their living with Lee and reproducing hellish marriages under the same demon. I saw the demon's torment my wife from all the abuse she suffered under from all men even me, I saw the pain of my daughters and the hell they still lived in and my poor Buzz still running away like the little starved 4 foot ten inch 80 lb starved 15 year old finally freed from a drunken demonic bum of a biological waste of skin of a dad.
    No matter how many gallons of whole milk I let him drown in and no matter how many herds of cows I fed him only his body grew to six feet and 160 lbs the soul in him still a child like being tormented by that same demonic spirit that ruled Lee. Christ did free him of much demonic baggage but he must work hard to dig out the deep infection from the family generational demon that is still stealing his joy. To understand the power of demons over mankind one must love to study history have it come alive in the mind's eye to relive the past as Walter Mitty a grunt in ancient armies and jester in Kings courts of empires dust before our nation was walked on by any Europeans and have Love of God & his word exceeding love of history adding hunger to touch a real "Holy Grail" one true purpose in life then see demons' invisible hand in History as clearly as the written human hand mankind reads and understands. To understand the Demon is much easier. Every human being is affected by demons they infect generations of people study demons at a one to one level go no further than your family. Look into your own soul first then observe your family examine your own thoughts first find that which is contrary to the word of God and find its origin you will see the face of the "invisible" demon scurrying from your mind's eye. The power of disembodied creature without even a soul (Angels inhabit Souls) an a spirit is limited to telepathic communication when stripped of total physicality, demons disembodied spirits' only power is telling lies wisely enough to fool any human being without divine enlightenment and stupid enough to presume he is immune from such "satanic creatures" reserved for all those "sinners" and non Baptist, Catholics, Pentecostal, Jewish, Islamic, Hindu, Buddhist, or any other man made religion using yesterdays news reports what God is doing as a basis for belief for today. Christ has a plan for all mankind. Demons are only useful for controlling the lost in Christ plans. The Jewish Church used Mosaic Law as a way to wage spiritual combat and depended on the Torah for Salvation. Messianic Jewish Christians have the best of both if they aren't fooled by false doctrines and become as blinded as the "Wild Olive" vine grafted in for all of Mankind's salvation. The Jewish people never was lost contrary to all the Nazi's from Rome or the hillbilly's from the bible-belt (The Lord Jesus Christ does not wear a cowboy hat or spurs) and the Islamic people don't go to a little dog heaven or a colored only heaven, they have the same father the blond hair blue eyed Hitler youth had tricked by an ancient demon embodied in Adolph Hitler who almost repeated conquering the world again just as he did with Alexander the great currently living in Arafat and brother demon in Saddam ( Stalin's Demon).
    The people are human horses you have to get rid of the jockey to stop the horse from running over the people in order to win in a demonic race.

1:04 AM

Edward_Enoch said...

I think the stupidest thing I ever heard come out of a Bishops office was that God would not judge man, that Christ was love.. Well I met Christ twice in person in the flesh as you will all meet him after your dead or when he returns and it is true that God is love and all his judgments will be merciful but know this Hell and the fires, pain, suffering is a mercy compared to what the lost have lost. The fires themselves are their as a distraction so they will not reflect on what they lost. That is why they are called Lost. As far as God not being a God of judgment what Bible are they reading? 1 Genesis 18:19 For I know him, that he will command his children and his household after him, and they shall keep the way of the LORD, to do justice and judgment; that the LORD may bring upon Abraham that which he hath spoken of him.

2 Exodus 12:12 For I will pass through the land of Egypt this night, and will smite all the firstborn in the land of Egypt, both man and beast; and against all the gods of Egypt I will execute judgment: I am the LORD.

3 Exodus 21:31 Whether he have gored a son, or have gored a daughter, according to this judgment shall it be done unto him.

4 Exodus 23:2 Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil; neither shalt thou speak in a cause to decline after many to wrest judgment:

5 Exodus 23:6 Thou shalt not wrest the judgment of thy poor in his cause.

6 Exodus 28:15 And thou shalt make the breastplate of judgment with cunning work; after the work of the ephod thou shalt make it; of gold, of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, and of fine twined linen, shalt thou make it.

7 Exodus 28:29 And Aaron shall bear the names of the children of Israel in the breastplate of judgment upon his heart, when he goeth in unto the holy place, for a memorial before the LORD continually.

8 Exodus 28:30 And thou shalt put in the breastplate of judgment the Urim and the Thummim; and they shall be upon Aaron's heart, when he goeth in before the LORD: and Aaron shall bear the judgment of the children of Israel upon his heart before the LORD continually.

9 Leviticus 19:15 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment: thou shalt not respect the person of the poor, nor honor the person of the mighty: but in righteousness shalt thou judge thy neighbor.

10 Leviticus 19:35 Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in measure.

11 Numbers 27:11 And if his father have no brethren, then ye shall give his inheritance unto his kinsman that is next to him of his family, and he shall possess it: and it shall be unto the children of Israel a statute of judgment, as the LORD commanded Moses.

12 Numbers 27:21 And he shall stand before Eleazar the priest, who shall ask counsel for him after the judgment of Urim before the LORD: at his word shall they go out, and at his word they shall come in, both he, and all the children of Israel with him, even all the congregation.

13 Numbers 35:12 And they shall be unto you cities for refuge from the avenger; that the manslayer die not, until he stand before the congregation in judgment.

14 Numbers 35:29 So these things shall be for a statute of judgment unto you throughout your generations in all your dwellings.

15 Deuteronomy 1:17 Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; but ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment is God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring it unto me, and I will hear it.

16 Deuteronomy 10:18 He doth execute the judgment of the fatherless and widow, and loveth the stranger, in giving him food and raiment.

17 Deuteronomy 16:18 Judges and officers shalt thou make thee in all thy gates, which the LORD thy God giveth thee, throughout thy tribes: and they shall judge the people with just judgment.

18 Deuteronomy 16:19 Thou shalt not wrest judgment; thou shalt not respect persons, neither take a gift: for a gift doth blind the eyes of the wise, and pervert the words of the righteous.

19 Deuteronomy 17:8 If there arise a matter too hard for thee in judgment, between blood and blood, between plea and plea, and between stroke and stroke, being matters of controversy within thy gates: then shalt thou arise, and get thee up into the place which the LORD thy God shall choose;

20 Deuteronomy 17:9 And thou shalt come unto the priests the Levites, and unto the judge that shall be in those days, and inquire; and they shall show thee the sentence of judgment:

21 Deuteronomy 17:11 According to the sentence of the law which they shall teach thee, and according to the judgment which they shall tell thee, thou shalt do: thou shalt not decline from the sentence which they shall show thee, to the right hand, nor to the left.

22 Deuteronomy 24:17 Thou shalt not pervert the judgment of the stranger, nor of the fatherless; nor take a widow's raiment to pledge:

23 Deuteronomy 25:1 If there be a controversy between men, and they come unto judgment, that the judges may judge them; then they shall justify the righteous, and condemn the wicked.

24 Deuteronomy 27:19 Cursed be he that perverteth the judgment of the stranger, fatherless, and widow. And all the people shall say, Amen.

25 Deuteronomy 32:4 He is the Rock, his work is perfect: for all his ways are judgment: a God of truth and without iniquity, just and right is he.
    26 Deuteronomy 32:41 If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

27 Joshua 20:6 And he shall dwell in that city, until he stand before the congregation for judgment, and until the death of the high priest that shall be in those days: then shall the slayer return, and come unto his own city, and unto his own house, unto the city from whence he fled.

28 Judges 4:5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

29 Judges 5:10 Speak, ye that ride on white asses, ye that sit in judgment, and walk by the way.

30 1 Samuel 8:3 And his sons walked not in his ways, but turned aside after lucre, and took bribes, and perverted judgment.

31 2 Samuel 8:15 And David reigned over all Israel; and David executed judgment and justice unto all his people.

32 2 Samuel 15:2 And Absalom rose up early, and stood beside the way of the gate: and it was so, that when any man that had a controversy came to the king for judgment, then Absalom called unto him, and said, Of what city art thou? And he said, Thy servant is of one of the tribes of Israel.

33 2 Samuel 15:6 And on this manner did Absalom to all Israel that came to the king for judgment: so Absalom stole the hearts of the men of Israel.

34 1 Kings 3:11 And God said unto him, Because thou hast asked this thing, and hast not asked for thyself long life; neither hast asked riches for thyself, nor hast asked the life of thine enemies; but hast asked for thyself understanding to discern judgment;

35 1 Kings 3:28 And all Israel heard of the judgment which the king had judged; and they feared the king: for they saw that the wisdom of God was in him, to do judgment.

36 1 Kings 7:7 Then he made a porch for the throne where he might judge, even the porch of judgment: and it was covered with cedar from one side of the floor to the other.

37 1 Kings 10:9 Blessed be the LORD thy God, which delighted in thee, to set thee on the throne of Israel: because the LORD loved Israel for ever, therefore made he thee king, to do judgment and justice.

38 1 Kings 20:40 And as thy servant was busy here and there, he was gone. And the king of Israel said unto him, So shall thy judgment be; thyself hast decided it.

39 2 Kings 25:6 So they took the king, and brought him up to the king of Babylon to Riblah; and they gave judgment upon him.

40 1 Chronicles 18:14 So David reigned over all Israel, and executed judgment and justice among all his people.

41 2 Chronicles 9:8 Blessed be the LORD thy God, which delighted in thee to set thee on his throne, to be king for the LORD thy God: because thy God loved Israel, to establish them for ever, therefore made he thee king over them, to do judgment and justice.

42 2 Chronicles 19:6 And said to the judges, Take heed what ye do: for ye judge not for man, but for the LORD, who is with you in the judgment.

43 2 Chronicles 19:8 Moreover in Jerusalem did Jehoshaphat set of the Levites, and of the priests, and of the chief of the fathers of Israel, for the judgment of the LORD, and for controversies, when they returned to Jerusalem.

44 2 Chronicles 20:9 If, when evil cometh upon us, as the sword, judgment, or pestilence, or famine, we stand before this house, and in thy presence, (for thy name is in this house,) and cry unto thee in our affliction, then thou wilt hear and help.

45 2 Chronicles 22:8 And it came to pass, that, when Jehu was executing judgment upon the house of Ahab, and found the princes of Judah, and the sons of the brethren of Ahaziah, that ministered to Ahaziah, he slew them.

46 2 Chronicles 24:24 For the army of the Syrians came with a small company of men, and the LORD delivered a very great host into their hand, because they had forsaken the LORD God of their fathers. So they executed judgment against Joash.

47 Ezra 7:26 And whosoever will not do the law of thy God, and the law of the king, let judgment be executed speedily upon him, whether it be unto death, or to banishment, or to confiscation of goods, or to imprisonment.

48 Esther 1:13 Then the king said to the wise men, which knew the times, (for so was the king's manner toward all that knew law and judgment:

49 Job 8:3 Doth God pervert judgment? or doth the Almighty pervert justice?

50 Job 9:19 If I speak of strength, lo, he is strong: and if of judgment, who shall set me a time to plead? 51 Job 9:32 For he is not a man, as I am, that I should answer him, and we should come together in judgment.

52 Job 14:3 And doth thou open thine eyes upon such an one, and bringest me into judgment with thee?

53 Job 19:7 Behold, I cry out of wrong, but I am not heard: I cry aloud, but there is no judgment.

54 Job 19:29 Be ye afraid of the sword: for wrath bringeth the punishments of the sword, that ye may know there is a judgment.

55 Job 22:4 Will he reprove thee for fear of thee? will he enter with thee into judgment?

56 Job 27:2 As God liveth, who hath taken away my judgment; and the Almighty, who hath vexed my soul;

57 Job 29:14 I put on righteousness, and it clothed me: my judgment was as a robe and a diadem.

58 Job 32:9 Great men are not always wise: neither do the aged understand judgment.

59 Job 34:4 Let us choose to us judgment: let us know among ourselves what is good.

60 Job 34:5 For Job hath said, I am righteous: and God hath taken away my judgment.

61 Job 34:12 Yea, surely God will not do wickedly, neither will the Almighty pervert judgment.

62 Job 34:23 For he will not lay upon man more than right; that he should enter into judgment with God.

63 Job 35:14 Although thou sayest thou shalt not see him, yet judgment is before him; therefore trust thou in him.

64 Job 36:17 But thou hast fulfilled the judgment of the wicked: judgment and justice take hold on thee.

65 Job 37:23 Touching the Almighty, we cannot find him out: he is excellent in power, and in judgment, and in plenty of justice: he will not afflict.

66 Job 40:8 Wilt thou also disannul my judgment? wilt thou condemn me, that thou mayest be righteous?

67 Psalms 1:5 Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous.

68 Psalms 7:6 Arise, O LORD, in thine anger, lift up thyself because of the rage of mine enemies: and awake for me to the judgment that thou hast commanded.

69 Psalms 9:7 But the LORD shall endure for ever: he hath prepared his throne for judgment.

70 Psalms 9:8 And he shall judge the world in righteousness, he shall minister judgment to the people in uprightness.

71 Psalms 9:16 The LORD is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. Higgaion. Selah.

72 Psalms 25:9 The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

73 Psalms 33:5 He loveth righteousness and judgment: the earth is full of the goodness of the LORD.

74 Psalms 35:23 Stir up thyself, and awake to my judgment, even unto my cause, my God and my Lord.

75 Psalms 37:6 And he shall bring forth thy righteousness as the light, and thy judgment as the noonday.
    76 Psalms 37:28 For the LORD loveth judgment, and forsaketh not his saints; they are preserved for ever: but the seed of the wicked shall be cut off.

77 Psalms 37:30 The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment.

78 Psalms 72:2 He shall judge thy people with righteousness, and thy poor with judgment.

79 Psalms 76:8 Thou didst cause judgment to be heard from heaven; the earth feared, and was still,

80 Psalms 76:9 When God arose to judgment, to save all the meek of the earth. Selah.

81 Psalms 89:14 Justice and judgment are the habitation of thy throne: mercy and truth shall go before thy face.

82 Psalms 94:15 But judgment shall return unto righteousness: and all the upright in heart shall follow it.

83 Psalms 97:2 Clouds and darkness are round about him: righteousness and judgment are the habitation of his throne.

84 Psalms 99:4 The king's strength also loveth judgment; thou dost establish equity, thou executest judgment and righteousness in Jacob.

85 Psalms 101:1 I will sing of mercy and judgment: unto thee, O LORD, will I sing.

86 Psalms 103:6 The LORD executeth righteousness and judgment for all that are oppressed.

87 Psalms 106:3 Blessed are they that keep judgment, and he that doeth righteousness at all times.

88 Psalms 106:30 Then stood up Phinehas, and executed judgment: and so the plague was stayed.

89 Psalms 111:7 The works of his hands are verity and judgment; all his commandments are sure.

90 Psalms 119:66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.

91 Psalms 119:84 How many are the days of thy servant? when wilt thou execute judgment on them that persecute me?

92 Psalms 119:121 I have done judgment and justice: leave me not to mine oppressors.

93 Psalms 119:149 Hear my voice according unto thy lovingkindness: O LORD, quicken me according to thy judgment.

94 Psalms 122:5 For there are set thrones of judgment, the thrones of the house of David.

95 Psalms 143:2 And enter not into judgment with thy servant: for in thy sight shall no man living be justified.

96 Psalms 146:7 Which executeth judgment for the oppressed: which giveth food to the hungry. The LORD looseth the prisoners:

97 Psalms 149:9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD.

98 Proverbs 1:3 To receive the instruction of wisdom, justice, and judgment, and equity;

99 Proverbs 2:8 He keepeth the paths of judgment, and preserveth the way of his saints.

100 Proverbs 2:9 Then shalt thou understand righteousness, and judgment, and equity; yea, every good path.
    101 Proverbs 8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment:

102 Proverbs 13:23 Much food is in the tillage of the poor: but there is that is destroyed for want of judgment.

103 Proverbs 16:10 A divine sentence is in the lips of the king: his mouth transgresseth not in judgment.

104 Proverbs 17:23 A wicked man taketh a gift out of the bosom to pervert the ways of judgment.

105 Proverbs 18:5 It is not good to accept the person of the wicked, to overthrow the righteous in judgment.

106 Proverbs 19:28 An ungodly witness scorneth judgment: and the mouth of the wicked devoureth iniquity.

107 Proverbs 20:8 A king that sitteth in the throne of judgment scattereth away all evil with his eyes.

108 Proverbs 21:3 To do justice and judgment is more acceptable to the LORD than sacrifice.

109 Proverbs 21:7 The robbery of the wicked shall destroy them; because they refuse to do judgment.

110 Proverbs 21:15 It is joy to the just to do judgment: but destruction shall be to the workers of iniquity.

111 Proverbs 24:23 These things also belong to the wise. It is not good to have respect of persons in judgment.

112 Proverbs 28:5 Evil men understand not judgment: but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

113 Proverbs 29:4 The king by judgment establisheth the land: but he that receiveth gifts overthroweth it.

114 Proverbs 29:26 Many seek the ruler's favour; but every man's judgment cometh from the LORD.

115 Proverbs 31:5 Lest they drink, and forget the law, and pervert the judgment of any of the afflicted.

116 Ecclesiastes 3:16 And moreover I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there.

117 Ecclesiastes 5:8 If thou seest the oppression of the poor, and violent perverting of judgment and justice in a province, marvel not at the matter: for he that is higher than the highest regardeth; and there be higher than they.

118 Ecclesiastes 8:5 Whoso keepeth the commandment shall feel no evil thing: and a wise man's heart discerneth both time and judgment.

119 Ecclesiastes 8:6 Because to every purpose there is time and judgment, therefore the misery of man is great upon him.

120 Ecclesiastes 11:9 Rejoice, O young man, in thy youth; and let thy heart cheer thee in the days of thy youth, and walk in the ways of thine heart, and in the sight of thine eyes: but know thou, that for all these things God will bring thee into judgment.

121 Ecclesiastes 12:14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

122 Isaiah 1:17 Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

123 Isaiah 1:21 How is the faithful city become an harlot! it was full of judgment; righteousness lodged in it; but now murderers.

124 Isaiah 1:27 Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

125 Isaiah 3:14 The LORD will enter into judgment with the ancients of his people, and the princes thereof: for ye have eaten up the vineyard; the spoil of the poor is in your houses.
    126 Isaiah 4:4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

127 Isaiah 5:7 For the vineyard of the LORD of hosts is the house of Israel, and the men of Judah his pleasant plant: and he looked for judgment, but behold oppression; for righteousness, but behold a cry.

128 Isaiah 5:16 But the LORD of hosts shall be exalted in judgment, and God that is holy shall be sanctified in righteousness.

129 Isaiah 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

130 Isaiah 10:2 To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people, that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!

131 Isaiah 16:3 Take counsel, execute judgment; make thy shadow as the night in the midst of the noonday; hide the outcasts; bewray not him that wandereth.

132 Isaiah 16:5 And in mercy shall the throne be established: and he shall sit upon it in truth in the tabernacle of David, judging, and seeking judgment, and hasting righteousness.

133 Isaiah 28:6 And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.

134 Isaiah 28:7 But they also have erred through wine, and through strong drink are out of the way; the priest and the prophet have erred through strong drink, they are swallowed up of wine, they are out of the way through strong drink; they err in vision, they stumble in judgment.

135 Isaiah 28:17 Judgment also will I lay to the line, and righteousness to the plummet: and the hail shall sweep away the refuge of lies, and the waters shall overflow the hiding place.

136 Isaiah 30:18 And therefore will the LORD wait, that he may be gracious unto you, and therefore will he be exalted, that he may have mercy upon you: for the LORD is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for him.

137 Isaiah 32:1 Behold, a king shall reign in righteousness, and princes shall rule in judgment.

138 Isaiah 32:16 Then judgment shall dwell in the wilderness, and righteousness remain in the fruitful field.

139 Isaiah 33:5 The LORD is exalted; for he dwelleth on high: he hath filled Zion with judgment and righteousness.

140 Isaiah 34:5 For my sword shall be bathed in heaven: behold, it shall come down upon Idumea, and upon the people of my curse, to judgment.

141 Isaiah 40:14 With whom took he counsel, and who instructed him, and taught him in the path of judgment, and taught him knowledge, and shewed to him the way of understanding?

142 Isaiah 40:27 Why sayest thou, O Jacob, and speakest, O Israel, My way is hid from the LORD, and my judgment is passed over from my God?

143 Isaiah 41:1 Keep silence before me, O islands; and let the people renew their strength: let them come near; then let them speak: let us come near together to judgment.

144 Isaiah 42:1 Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.

145 Isaiah 42:3 A bruised reed shall he not break, and the smoking flax shall he not quench: he shall bring forth judgment unto truth.

146 Isaiah 42:4 He shall not fail nor be discouraged, till he have set judgment in the earth: and the isles shall wait for his law.

147 Isaiah 49:4 Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.

148 Isaiah 51:4 Hearken unto me, my people; and give ear unto me, O my nation: for a law shall proceed from me, and I will make my judgment to rest for a light of the people.

149 Isaiah 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

150 Isaiah 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
    151 Isaiah 56:1 Thus saith the LORD, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

152 Isaiah 59:8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.

153 Isaiah 59:9 Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.

154 Isaiah 59:11 We roar all like bears, and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment, but there is none; for salvation, but it is far off from us.

155 Isaiah 59:14 And judgment is turned away backward, and justice standeth afar off: for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.

156 Isaiah 59:15 Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.

157 Isaiah 61:8 For I the LORD love judgment, I hate robbery for burnt offering; and I will direct their work in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant with them.

158 Jeremiah 4:2 And thou shalt swear, The LORD liveth, in truth, in judgment, and in righteousness; and the nations shall bless themselves in him, and in him shall they glory.

159 Jeremiah 5:1 Run ye to and fro through the streets of Jerusalem, and see now, and know, and seek in the broad places thereof, if ye can find a man, if there be any that executeth judgment, that seeketh the truth; and I will pardon it.

160 Jeremiah 5:4 Therefore I said, Surely these are poor; they are foolish: for they know not the way of the LORD, nor the judgment of their God.

161 Jeremiah 5:5 I will get me unto the great men, and will speak unto them; for they have known the way of the LORD, and the judgment of their God: but these have altogether broken the yoke, and burst the bonds.

162 Jeremiah 7:5 For if ye throughly amend your ways and your doings; if ye throughly execute judgment between a man and his neighbour;

163 Jeremiah 8:7 Yea, the stork in the heaven knoweth her appointed times; and the turtle and the crane and the swallow observe the time of their coming; but my people know not the judgment of the LORD.

164 Jeremiah 9:24 But let him that glorieth glory in this, that he understandeth and knoweth me, that I am the LORD which exercise lovingkindness, judgment, and righteousness, in the earth: for in these things I delight, saith the LORD.

165 Jeremiah 10:24 O LORD, correct me, but with judgment; not in thine anger, lest thou bring me to nothing.

166 Jeremiah 21:12 O house of David, thus saith the LORD; Execute judgment in the morning, and deliver him that is spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor, lest my fury go out like fire, and burn that none can quench it, because of the evil of your doings.

167 Jeremiah 22:3 Thus saith the LORD; Execute ye judgment and righteousness, and deliver the spoiled out of the hand of the oppressor: and do no wrong, do no violence to the stranger, the fatherless, nor the widow, neither shed innocent blood in this place.

168 Jeremiah 22:15 Shalt thou reign, because thou closest thyself in cedar? did not thy father eat and drink, and do judgment and justice, and then it was well with him?

169 Jeremiah 23:5 Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will raise unto David a righteous Branch, and a King shall reign and prosper, and shall execute judgment and justice in the earth.

170 Jeremiah 33:15 In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.

171 Jeremiah 39:5 But the Chaldeans' army pursued after them, and overtook Zedekiah in the plains of Jericho: and when they had taken him, they brought him up to Nebuchadnezzar king of Babylon to Riblah in the land of Hamath, where he gave judgment upon him.

172 Jeremiah 48:21 And judgment is come upon the plain country; upon Holon, and upon Jahazah, and upon Mephaath,

173 Jeremiah 48:47 Yet will I bring again the captivity of Moab in the latter days, saith the LORD. Thus far is the judgment of Moab.

174 Jeremiah 49:12 For thus saith the LORD; Behold, they whose judgment was not to drink of the cup have assuredly drunken; and art thou he that shall altogether go unpunished? thou shalt not go unpunished, but thou shalt surely drink of it.

175 Jeremiah 51:9 We would have healed Babylon, but she is not healed: forsake her, and let us go every one into his own country: for her judgment reacheth unto heaven, and is lifted up even to the skies.
    176 Jeremiah 51:47 Therefore, behold, the days come, that I will do judgment upon the graven images of Babylon: and her whole land shall be confounded, and all her slain shall fall in the midst of her.

177 Jeremiah 51:52 Wherefore, behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will do judgment upon her graven images: and through all her land the wounded shall groan.

178 Jeremiah 52:9 Then they took the king, and carried him up unto the king of Babylon to Riblah in the land of Hamath; where he gave judgment upon him.

179 Ezekiel 18:8 He that hath not given forth upon usury, neither hath taken any increase, that hath withdrawn his hand from iniquity, hath executed true judgment between man and man,

180 Ezekiel 23:10 These discovered her nakedness: they took her sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword: and she became famous among women; for they had executed judgment upon her.

181 Ezekiel 23:24 And they shall come against thee with chariots, wagons, and wheels, and with an assembly of people, which shall set against thee buckler and shield and helmet round about: and I will set judgment before them, and they shall judge thee according to their judgments.

182 Ezekiel 34:16 I will seek that which was lost, and bring again that which was driven away, and will bind up that which was broken, and will strengthen that which was sick: but I will destroy the fat and the strong; I will feed them with judgment.

183 Ezekiel 39:21 And I will set my glory among the heathen, and all the heathen shall see my judgment that I have executed, and my hand that I have laid upon them.

184 Ezekiel 44:24 And in controversy they shall stand in judgment; and they shall judge it according to my judgments: and they shall keep my laws and my statutes in all mine assemblies; and they shall hallow my sabbaths.

185 Ezekiel 45:9 Thus saith the Lord GOD; Let it suffice you, O princes of Israel: remove violence and spoil, and execute judgment and justice, take away your exactions from my people, saith the Lord GOD.

186 Daniel 4:37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

187 Daniel 7:10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

188 Daniel 7:22 Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

189 Daniel 7:26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

190 Hosea 2:19 And I will betroth thee unto me for ever; yea, I will betroth thee unto me in righteousness, and in judgment, and in lovingkindness, and in mercies.

191 Hosea 5:1 Hear ye this, O priests; and hearken, ye house of Israel; and give ye ear, O house of the king; for judgment is toward you, because ye have been a snare on Mizpah, and a net spread upon Tabor.

192 Hosea 5:11 Ephraim is oppressed and broken in judgment, because he willingly walked after the commandment.

193 Hosea 10:4 They have spoken words, swearing falsely in making a covenant: thus judgment springeth up as hemlock in the furrows of the field.

194 Hosea 12:6 Therefore turn thou to thy God: keep mercy and judgment and wait on thy God continually.

195 Amos 5:7 Ye who turn judgment to wormwood, and leave off righteousness in the earth,

196 Amos 5:15 Hate the evil, and love the good, and establish judgment in the gate: it may be that the LORD God of hosts will be gracious unto the remnant of Joseph.

197 Amos 5:24 But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream.

198 Amos 6:12 Shall horses run upon the rock? will one plow there with oxen? for ye have turned judgment into gall, and the fruit of righteousness into hemlock:

199 Micah 3:1 And I said, Hear, I pray you, O heads of Jacob, and ye princes of the house of Israel; Is it not for you to know judgment?

200 Micah 3:8 But truly I am full of power by the spirit of the LORD, and of judgment, and of might, to declare unto Jacob his transgression, and to Israel his sin.
    201 Micah 3:9 Hear this, I pray you, ye heads of the house of Jacob, and princes of the house of Israel, that abhor judgment, and pervert all equity.

202 Micah 7:9 I will bear the indignation of the LORD, because I have sinned against him, until he plead my cause, and execute judgment for me: he will bring me forth to the light, and I shall behold his righteousness.

203 Habakkuk 1:4 Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

204 Habakkuk 1:7 They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.

205 Habakkuk 1:12 Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.

206 Zephaniah 2:3 Seek ye the LORD, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the LORD's anger.

207 Zephaniah 3:5 The just LORD is in the midst thereof; he will not do iniquity: every morning doth he bring his judgment to light, he faileth not; but the unjust knoweth no shame.

208 Zechariah 7:9 Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, Execute true judgment, and shew mercy and compassions every man to his brother:

209 Zechariah 8:16 These are the things that ye shall do; Speak ye every man the truth to his neighbour; execute the judgment of truth and peace in your gates:

210 Malachi 2:17 Ye have wearied the LORD with your words. Yet ye say, Wherein have we wearied him? When ye say, Every one that doeth evil is good in the sight of the LORD, and he delighteth in them; or, Where is the God of judgment?

211 Malachi 3:5 And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts.

212 Matthew 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

213 Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

214 Matthew 7:2 For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.

215 Matthew 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

216 Matthew 11:22 But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you.

217 Matthew 11:24 But I say unto you, That it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee.

218 Matthew 12:18 Behold my servant, whom I have chosen; my beloved, in whom my soul is well pleased: I will put my spirit upon him, and he shall shew judgment to the Gentiles.

219 Matthew 12:20 A bruised reed shall he not break, and smoking flax shall he not quench, till he send forth judgment unto victory.

220 Matthew 12:36 But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.

221 Matthew 12:41 The men of Nineveh shall rise in judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: because they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

222 Matthew 12:42 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for she came from the uttermost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

223 Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

224 Matthew 27:19 When he was set down on the judgment seat, his wife sent unto him, saying, Have thou nothing to do with that just man: for I have suffered many things this day in a dream because of him.

225 Mark 6:11 And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear you, when ye depart thence, shake off the dust under your feet for a testimony against them. Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.
    226 Luke 10:14 But it shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the judgment, than for you.

227 Luke 11:31 The queen of the south shall rise up in the judgment with the men of this generation, and condemn them: for she came from the utmost parts of the earth to hear the wisdom of Solomon; and, behold, a greater than Solomon is here.

228 Luke 11:32 The men of Nineve shall rise up in the judgment with this generation, and shall condemn it: for they repented at the preaching of Jonas; and, behold, a greater than Jonas is here.

229 Luke 11:42 But woe unto you, Pharisees! for ye tithe mint and rue and all manner of herbs, and pass over judgment and the love of God: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

230 John 5:22 For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:

231 John 5:27 And hath given him authority to execute judgment also, because he is the Son of man.

232 John 5:30 I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

233 John 7:24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

234 John 8:16 And yet if I judge, my judgment is true: for I am not alone, but I and the Father that sent me.

235 John 9:39 And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

236 John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

237 John 16:8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

238 John 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

239 John 18:28 Then led they Jesus from Caiaphas unto the hall of judgment: and it was early; and they themselves went not into the judgment hall, lest they should be defiled; but that they might eat the passover.

240 John 18:33 Then Pilate entered into the judgment hall again, and called Jesus, and said unto him, Art thou the King of the Jews?

241 John 19:9 And went again into the judgment hall, and saith unto Jesus, Whence art thou? But Jesus gave him no answer.

242 John 19:13 When Pilate therefore heard that saying, he brought Jesus forth, and sat down in the judgment seat in a place that is called the Pavement, but in the Hebrew, Gabbatha.

243 Acts 8:33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.

244 Acts 18:12 And when Gallio was the deputy of Achaia, the Jews made insurrection with one accord against Paul, and brought him to the judgment seat,

245 Acts 18:16 And he drave them from the judgment seat.

246 Acts 18:17 Then all the Greeks took Sosthenes, the chief ruler of the synagogue, and beat him before the judgment seat. And Gallio cared for none of those things.

247 Acts 23:35 I will hear thee, said he, when thine accusers are also come. And he commanded him to be kept in Herod's judgment hall.

248 Acts 24:25 And as he reasoned of righteousness, temperance, and judgment to come, Felix trembled, and answered, Go thy way for this time; when I have a convenient season, I will call for thee.

249 Acts 25:6 And when he had tarried among them more than ten days, he went down unto Caesarea; and the next day sitting on the judgment seat commanded Paul to be brought.

250 Acts 25:10 Then said Paul, I stand at Caesar's judgment seat, where I ought to be judged: to the Jews have I done no wrong, as thou very well knowest.
    251 Acts 25:15 About whom, when I was at Jerusalem, the chief priests and the elders of the Jews informed me, desiring to have judgment against him.

252 Acts 25:17 Therefore, when they were come hither, without any delay on the morrow I sat on the judgment seat, and commanded the man to be brought forth.

253 Romans 1:32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

254 Romans 2:2 But we are sure that the judgment of God is according to truth against them which commit such things.

255 Romans 2:3 And thinkest thou this, O man, that judgest them which do such things, and doest the same, that thou shalt escape the judgment of God?

256 Romans 2:5 But after thy hardness and impenitent heart treasurest up unto thyself wrath against the day of wrath and revelation of the righteous judgment of God;

257 Romans 5:16 And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

258 Romans 5:18 Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

259 Romans 14:10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.

260 1 Corinthians 1:10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.

261 1 Corinthians 4:3 But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.

262 1 Corinthians 7:25 Now concerning virgins I have no commandment of the Lord: yet I give my judgment, as one that hath obtained mercy of the Lord to be faithful.

263 1 Corinthians 7:40 But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.

264 2 Corinthians 5:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

265 Galatians 5:10 I have confidence in you through the Lord, that ye will be none otherwise minded: but he that troubleth you shall bear his judgment, whosoever he be.

266 Philippians 1:9 And this I pray, that your love may abound yet more and more in knowledge and in all judgment;

267 2 Thessalonians 1:5 Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

268 1 Timothy 5:24 Some men's sins are open beforehand, going before to judgment; and some men they follow after.

269 Hebrews 6:2 Of the doctrine of baptisms, and of laying on of hands, and of resurrection of the dead, and of eternal judgment.

270 Hebrews 9:27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

271 Hebrews 10:27 But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.

272 James 2:6 But ye have despised the poor. Do not rich men oppress you, and draw you before the judgment seats?

273 James 2:13 For he shall have judgment without mercy, that hath shewed no mercy; and mercy rejoiceth against judgment.

274 1 Peter 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

275 2 Peter 2:3 And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

276 2 Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

277 2 Peter 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

278 2 Peter 3:7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.

279 1 John 4:17 Herein is our love made perfect, that we may have boldness in the day of judgment: because as he is, so are we in this world.

280 Jude 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

281 Jude 1:15 To execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard speeches which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

282 Revelation 14:7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

283 Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

284 Revelation 18:10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

285 Revelation 20:4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

• evergreen
    evergreen

Enochrodofiron,

and your point is??????

• proplog2
    proplog2

Another Schizophrenic. Just think. There was a time when people would have thought Enochrodofiron was a prophet.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

To the congregation in Arkham Asylum we send greetings. . .

• Jeffro
    Jeffro

Enochrodofiron, are you a satirist or a nutjob?

• KW13
    KW13

i just wish the end would come so we can all get it over and done with, and get on with out lives

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

OH MY GOD ITS THE NEVERENDING PARAGRAPH RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit