TURN ON CNN: PLANE HIT WORLD TRADE CTR BLDG!!!

by MadApostate 181 Replies latest social current

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

So much for the FAA & airport security in this country.

The planes that crashed in NY were deliberately crashed into buildings.

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People - bumpersticker

• closer2fine
    closer2fine

They have also reported over 200 firefighters unaccounted for in NY. So terrible.

closer

Mean People Produce
    Little Mean People - bumpersticker

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

more info on those flights that crashed, heard on CNN

united flight 93: 38 passengers, 2 pilots, 5 flight attendents

united flight 75: 56 passengers, 2 pilots, 7 f/a

american airlines 11: 81 passengers, 2 pilots, 9 f/a

american airlines 77: 58 passengers, 2 pilots, 4 f/a

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Just heard what's been going on - unbelievable!

To hear that some have been 'capitalising' on this monstrous act of terrorism is almost beyond belief but don't we all know that that is just what a future issue of the Watchtower will do?

Sometimes pictures help to grasp enormity.

Nic'

Smoke billowed out of the World Trade Center after the first plane hit it

Less than 18 minutes later, another plane closed in on the other tower

The plane seemed to swerve to hit the other tower

The second plane caused a massive explosion and fire on the second tower

The South Tower collapses in a cloud of debris and smoke

The collapse obscures much of downtown Manhattan

The collapse of the second tower, the West Tower, followed shortly afterwards

Terrified survivors try to flee, stumbling through a fog of smoke and shredded debris from the collapsed towers

Across the river from Manhattan, crowds watched the drama unfold in stunned silence

Shocked people at St Patrick's Cathedral watch the World Trade Center collapsing

Emergency services rushed to evacuate lower Manhattan and rescue casualties before the towers collapsed

Police, firefighters and paramedics were close to the towers when they collapsed

The Pentagon was also hit - by some sort of aircraft - minutes after the World Trade Center explosions

George Bush was told the news as he spoke to children in a Florida school

Smoke was visible across the whole of Manhattan island

-------------------------------------------------------------------

• Moxy
    Moxy

pics here
    http://ev0l.net/wtc/

this is not the time to be making fun of JWs apocalyptic hysteria (or YK's or anybodys) lets just try and stay calm and help others to stay calm and support each other.

mox

• peaceloveharmony
    peaceloveharmony

moxy, you are so right. we must remain calm, i can't help the tears though...

love to all
    harmony

Most people think, Great God will come from the skies, Take away everything And make everybody feel high. But if you know what life is worth, You will look for yours on earth: And now you see the light, You stand up for your rights.~~Bob Marley

• willy_think
    willy_think

it's been houres and it is just now hitting me THIS IS TRUE PEOPLE ARE DEAD. it's like some tv show how can 1000s of prople be dead just like that.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor took about 2,300 hundred lives - todays events will take over ten times that!

They are once again saying 50,000 possible victims in the WTC buildings. If true, the total number of casualties runs close to the number of Americans who lost their lives in Vietnam - 55,000. (This number does include the soldiers of allied countries who also fought in Vietnam.)

Guess the 'mighty' CIA didn't have a clue about this!

Latest news item: Bush is at an Air Force base near Shrevesport, La. and will soon address the nation.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

It's just hitting me too. I was in shock all morning. All of a sudden I just burst into tears. The people on the planes knew what was going to happen. I can't even imagine what they went through. It's just sinking in that all these people are gone.
    I just saw the wheel from the plane on the sidewalk in NY. Too unbelievable...too much....

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Correction: The Vietnam 55,000 does NOT include lives lost by allied countries.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit