TURN ON CNN: PLANE HIT WORLD TRADE CTR BLDG!!!

by MadApostate 181 Replies latest social current

• Simon
    Simon

Amazing that after such an attack, Islam effectively won - it's being welcomed into the US and other countries more that ever, control is being given to Islamist groups to pick "refugees" and Islamist are given platforms to promote their agenda.

Talk about being cautious about letting people like this into the country and you are labelled a racist bigot.

A Muslim kid took a fake bomb to school and the President welcomed him to the WhiteHouse and treated him like a hero before going on an apology tour.

Islamists shoot 50 people dead and the politicians excuse Islam saying it had less to do with it than any other religion.

They are even passing laws to make it illegal to criticize Islam. WTF happened to the world in the last 17 years?

Constant protection and red-carpet for Islam. Why?

Stand up for what is right people. Don't let the enemies of reason convince you that Islam has the right to conquer your country and plunge the world back to the stone age.

Remember those who died. Those who helped strangers that day. Those who fought to bring the people behind this to justice.

Don't vote for Islam appeasers, ever, whatever lies they tell you, however 'deplorable' they claim it makes you by refusing to.

• Simon
    Simon

21 Years.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

"21 Years."

Yep. Be nice to have the $2 Trillion back that was pissed away on the pointless Iraq adventure.

But I digress.

It is strange that this was 21 years ago. Doesn't seem like it. I still have a shirt or 3 in my closet from 2001. The way time passes faster and faster each year as you get older is awful. 70-80 years might be satisfying enough if we could feel the passage of those years as slowly as when we were 12.

Hulu did a really good multi-part documentary last year for the 20th anniversary. If anyone is interested in the subject i'd recommend it. Lots of footage and first hand accounts i'd never seen.

One thing I remember about the weeks afterwards was the anxiety of "what's next?" especially if you lived in a large city as I did at the time. After something that big, you just knew there had to be a part 2 coming. I had to fly that November AND take the train to the airport. It was the first time I felt unease doing either of those things.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

How many like myself thought this could very well be the trigger that starts the great tribulation! . Yet here we are 21 years later.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Nowwhat? - Exactly how I felt because I was a Jobot at the time.

• enoughisenough
    enoughisenough

I didn't go back and read the lot of this, BUT the "conspiracy" videos are quite compelling that the whole thing was an INSIDE job. If you watch the towers collasping, it does seem more like controled demolition rather than the damage a plane would do. (it fell within it's footprint so to speak )

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange
    BUT the "conspiracy" videos are quite compelling that the whole thing was an INSIDE job. If you watch the towers collasping, ~ ENOUGH

The timing of the strike in the early morning before start of business does not make it seem like maximum damage was the goal. If it would have occurred 2 hours later, casualties would have gone up 10-fold, or likely even more. Would said terrorists really have tried to limit loss of life?

I believe the truth of it all will be buried forever just like the Warren Commission.

• Gorb
    Gorb

These posts are gold! Brings back so much, and ohhh folks, how time tends to fly!!!

G.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Been so long and the world has largely forgotten, Islamic terrorists have been handed back 'their' countries because an entire generation of people has been raised to blame the US. Listen to the rhetoric of Bin Laden, compare to the rhetoric of Michelle Obama when they got elected, compare to the rhetoric of AOC today - exactly the same.

• BettyHumpter
    BettyHumpter

"Listen to the rhetoric of Bin Laden, compare to the rhetoric of Michelle Obama when they got elected, compare to the rhetoric of AOC today - exactly the same."

Please provide some examples of Michelle Obama or AOC spouting Islamic terrorism rhetoric.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit