TURN ON CNN: PLANE HIT WORLD TRADE CTR BLDG!!!

by MadApostate 181 Replies latest social current

• hillary_step
    hillary_step

To All Of You In America,

Our hearts are filled with sorrow and grief as your nation mourns the death of its citizens and its dreams.

HS

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

all shchools are in a lockdown..all public transit is shut..ther is no traffic going in our out...all streets are closed for emergency service

• VeniceIT
    VeniceIT

Rumor is ther's a hyhjacked plane still in the air somewhere!!!!

This is UNREAL stranger then fiction!

There is going to be retaliation byt the US and could very well lead to war. God Bless the people of NY today and they're families OMG!!!!

I'm still in shock!

Ven

"The best way to convince a fool that he is wrong, is to let him have his own way."---Josh Billings

• nytelecom1
    nytelecom1

just in case any of you are wondering...the trade center was a major communications node...so if you are trying to contact people it may be impossible....

• Seeker
    Seeker

NYT, that's true. I am unable to make phone calls, although I can receive calls. If you have friends or family in NYC, keep in mind that the communications have been affected for now.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

This is unbelievable. They said the plane that crashed in Pittsburgh was headed to Chicago. Everything here is locked down. Now they say it was destined for San Francisco. I can't believe the video of the plane crashing into the building. I can't even begin to imagine what the witnesses are saying about it. I can't read any of that...I'll be sick. I am sick....this is going to have bad repercussions. I don't think we even know what's going to happen.

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Seven
    Seven

Zazu, I can hear the mightly roar of C130's flying over. Maybe from the 911th, or from over your way. I've never seen or heard this many. You and larc please take care.

Tina, Tragic news coming in from everywhere. One of the two planes hijacked out of Pittsburgh International originated in Chicago. Witnesses on the ground reported seeing the plane flying at an unusually low altitude, heard a possible explosion and saw it nose dive into the ground. No reports yet of survivors.

• Tatiana
    Tatiana

Did anyone hear the woman on the news saying, "What a way to boost the economy. Start a war!"

Just heard on the news..."Thousands of Palestinians cheering, chanting 'God is good', and giving out candy to all passersby."

Unbelievable!!!!

April

"Love never dies." Voivodul Vlad Draculea (from Bram Stoker's Dracula-1992)

• Seeker
    Seeker

Wire report just in claims thousand of Palestinians on the streets in Palestine were cheering at the attacks. If true, this is a horrible response. And a very unwise one considering the mood the U.S. will be in after this.

• Had Enough
    Had Enough

News just reported that even though Y.Arafat condemned the terrorist attack, Palestinians are cheering in the streets and handing out candy, praising god and rejoicing over the news happening in USA.

What kind of hatred can drive people to such lengths...I just can't understand any of this? I'm just sick at thoughts of where this kind of thing can, but hopefully not, lead.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit