TURN ON CNN: PLANE HIT WORLD TRADE CTR BLDG!!!

by MadApostate 181 Replies latest social current

• joelbear
    joelbear

palestine is gonna be toast.

this could be WWIII guys. pretty amazing stuff.

• anewperson
    anewperson

White House evacuated in a rush, security peering up at a plane there though may be innocuous, both World Trade Center towers hit by planes, appears plane hit Pentagon, Treasury and at least one other U.S. Dept evacuated, no indication Brooklyn's Watchtower building complexes were at all affected, all U.S. airports closed temporarily, President rushing back to Washington D.C. Both NYC, D.C. extremely tense as in war situation. Streets full of people. Pray for the people of America.

• bboyneko
    bboyneko

Capital hill was bombed, and the pentagon was bombed, it was a confirmed explosion. It was no accident.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

Now a car bomb has exploded outside the state department.

BobsGirl

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I'm in shock at the horror of it all. The loss of life, wounded and the ramifications of what this will do to the economy of the world for months to come is insurmountable.

This could be the beginning of the end.....

• roybatty
    roybatty

These terrorist should have read their history books, particularly the section on Pearl Harbor. The US won’t be telling Israelis to use restraint anymore and will join them in kicking some ass. Americans will demand action and we’ll get it, BIG TIME.

• Seeker
    Seeker

And now the second trade tower has collapsed. The World Trade Center is no more.

• BobsGirl
    BobsGirl

According to NBC News, there are 50,000 people who worked in the World Trade Center Complex alone. I am sick.

BobsGirl

• ARoarer
    ARoarer

This is so upsetting. My son is there in Manhattan at NYIT, and I can't get in touch with him. Another thing that is so upsetting is You Know's "wager" thread when he implied he knew something was going to happen. Does anyone have any info about the area around Bethel?
    My son's Dormitory for NYIT is near there by Henry St.

• anewperson
    anewperson

State Dept building may have had carbomb attack, had been evacuated thank goodness; streets filled with shocked people; all airports closed, international flights diverted to Canada; described as war footing situation; US military craft must all be scrambling; US allied nations such as Canada, Australia, UK need be/doubtless are on alert, a 4th explosion just hit, hear 2nd World Trade Center just fell to ground! Horrible. Please pray

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit