The faithlessness here

by grissom6471 75 Replies latest jw friends

• hopie
    hopie

HOW SAD I FEEL FOR YOU.....IN TIME YOU WILL BE TOUCHED PERSONALLY, WHEN INJUSTICE KNOCKS AT YOUR DOOR...THEN YOUR EYES WILL BE OPENED AND WE WILL BE HERE TO WELCOME YOU..BYE FOR NOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    It is a shame that people are here portraying themselves as Jehovah's Witness as having some knowlege or going to meetings. What exists here is a complete lack of faith in anything. And a great amount of stupidity. The statements of "I'm a former Witness and people don't talk to me". Well Duh!!!. Why would anyone want to. Can all people do here is complain? No one has any backbone anyway. Stop complaining and do something to increase your faith and appreciation for God's word and his people on earth. This group will not do that.

I'm certain that this reasonable scriptural argument will convince thousands to go back to the Watchtower cult! Well done! W

• bubble
    bubble

Where's your voice now Grissom? Cat got your tongue?

• james_woods
    james_woods

Is it just me, or have we had a very strange major influx of this type of thread over the last few days?

BTW - could anyone shed some light on what happened to the guy yesterday with the Pontiac Grand Am who leaned back in his seat and was given the oxygen from God and just needed to shed this light upon us?

I couldn't find this fascinating thread anywhere today - wonder why?

James

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

I have the "assured expectation of things hoped for" that grissoms an idiot. And that his middle name is Goober.

Dismembered

• RachelHall
    RachelHall

Grissom, My faith is in God our creator and his son Jesus Christ....I am so glad I came out of the FOG of the Watchtower worship....Yes Grissom, the Watchtower wants all of us to worship IT. You can clearly read in the Watchtower every 2 weeks that you must be loyal to the FDS or we will die at the end of this system of things. I believe we need God but GOD does not need an organization to have faithful followers.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    Where's your voice now Grissom? Cat got your tongue?

Actually, a few people told him to piss off, so i guess he'd be excused for not responding.
    If you look at Grissom's posting history, you'll see it's of the 'hit & run" type so favored by posters who are just spoilers.
    Don't expect too much in the way of response, peeps.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    If you look at Grissom's posting history, you'll see it's of the 'hit & run" type so favored by posters who are just spoilers. Don't expect too much in the way of rewsponse, peeps.

You mean he's not likely to do a return visit™ on me? That's not a very balanced ministry™! W

• acadian
    acadian

Matt 7:33
    33 "Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? Luke 6:37
    37 "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven. An organization that does not allow questoning of it's beliefs, is not of god... Acts 17:11
    11 "Now the Bereans were of more noble character than the Thessalonians, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true (or the WTS). Try questioning the elders on, lets say the WTS's association with the "scarlet colored wild beast" (the United Nation org.) And let's see what kind of backbone YOU have. I sujest you read this WT articule and apply priciples involved to WTS involvement with The United Nations for at least 9 yrs..

*** w79 1/1 p. 30 Questions from Readers ***

Questions from Readers

• Is it true that for religious reasons Jehovah’s Witnesses may not become members of the YMCA (Young Men’s Christian Association)?

The WTS has condemed themselves by their own teaching's...YOU my friend belong to an Apostate Organization.

So I sujest to you, too...Get out of her, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues.

Revelation 18:4-8

And I heard another voice out of heaven say: "Get out of her, my people, if YOU do not want to share with her in her sins, and if YOU do not want to receive part of her plagues. 5 For her sins have massed together clear up to heaven, and God has called her acts of injustice to mind. 6 Render to her even as she herself rendered, and do to her twice as much, yes, twice the number of the things she did; in the cup in which she put a mixture put twice as much of the mixture for her. 7 To the extent that she glorified herself and lived in shameless luxury, to that extent give her torment and mourning. For in her heart she keeps saying, ‘I sit a queen, and I am no widow, and I shall never see mourning.’ 8 That is why in one day her plagues will come, death and mourning and famine, and she will be completely burned with fire, because Jehovah God, who judged her, is strong.

The WTS has been wieght in the balance, and found wanting...

Acadian

• drew sagan
    drew sagan
    Stop complaining and do something to increase your faith and appreciation for God's word and his people on earth. This group will not do that.

If you would take the time to read many of the posts on this board you will see a variety of differant opinions regarding faith. Some have faith in God, others do not. It's a personal choice. You seem to be of the opinion that we simply need to accept 'Gods People' and stop 'complaining' about it. May I ask you who is Gods people? There are hundreds of religious denominations that proclaim that they are Christs only followers and only through them can we attain to salvation. Should we believe that it's simply the denomination that matters, or what's in the heart?
    Your religion has taught you that coming to a place like this is like eating from the table of demons, yet you broke their law and came here anyway. You have not followed the council of those you call 'Gods people'.
    Why should we 'turn back' to a system of worship that even you yourself do not follow %100. It seems you like to make your own choice as to what is good and bad based on your conscience.
    When others make the choice not to believe that one certain group holds the power of God it's a personal choice based on conscience.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit