The faithlessness here

by grissom6471 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Mary
    Mary
    It is a shame that people are here portraying themselves as Jehovah's Witness as having some knowlege or going to meetings. What exists here is a complete lack of faith in anything. And a great amount of stupidity. The statements of "I'm a former Witness and people don't talk to me". Well Duh!!!. Why would anyone want to. Can all people do here is complain? No one has any backbone anyway. Stop complaining and do something to increase your faith and appreciation for God's word and his people on earth. This group will not do that.

My initial reaction was to tell you to piss off you jackass, but I didn't want to come across as being rude........oh what the hell: Piss off you jackass.

• ballistic
    ballistic
    What exists here is a complete lack of faith in anything.

At least there's not a complete lack of love like in your case. As if I care anyway.

• itsallgoodnow
    itsallgoodnow
    It is a shame that people are here portraying themselves as Jehovah's Witness as having some knowlege or going to meetings. What exists here is a complete lack of faith in anything. And a great amount of stupidity. The statements of "I'm a former Witness and people don't talk to me". Well Duh!!!. Why would anyone want to. Can all people do here is complain? No one has any backbone anyway. Stop complaining and do something to increase your faith and appreciation for God's word and his people on earth. This group will not do that.

Yawn. I seriously doubt most people will bother responding to this thread. But it is funny the mere existence of message boards like these obviously is very threatening to these sorts of people.

• luna2
    luna2

LMAO @ Mary!

Now, now, lets show poor grissom love and compassion (hard as that may be) as he's still a sock puppet for the WTS. One of these days his eyes may be opened and then he'll know where to come for help and understanding.

• bubble
    bubble

Glad to see someone else had the same reaction as me Mary. Was starting to think that I'd been a bit harsh!

And Glissom you're nothing but a bully with no concern for the feelings of others. How dare you make all those assumptions!!

• Jourles
    Jourles
    No one has any backbone anyway.

I suggest you stick around a little while longer and read the "debate" threads. The weakest "apostate" here has more backbone than any of the "stonger" witnesses in a KH.

• ocelot
    ocelot

Why would I have faith in lies? Thats silly.

• bubble
    bubble

Actually Grissom, why don't you tell us a bit about yourself and why you have such an attitude problem. Are you working for Bethel trying to throw a spanner into the works on this forum.

Come on and be a man (or woman)and let us know who you are and where you're from. You should have nothing to hide since you are obviously such a 'strong' jw.

• kid-A
    kid-A

Back again, grissy? I see you have opened yet another of your multiple accounts here on JWD.

First, you half-wit, in case you have'nt noticed, this is an apostate discussion forum for ex-JWs. Nobody is claiming to be an active JW except the occassional TROLL

such as yourself who posts these mindless threads in order to bring some attention to your pitiful, inconsequential watchtower drone existence.

Second, if you yourself were not harbouring doubts about your brainwashed state of mind and cult membership, you would not be here reading our evil apostate posts.

Grissom, do us all a favour and crawl back into the dark, stinking hole from which you have emerged (again).

• Mary
    Mary

Oh my god........LMAO @ Kid-A's picture of grissy..........

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit