The faithlessness here

by grissom6471 75 Replies latest jw friends

• grissom6471
    grissom6471

It is a shame that people are here portraying themselves as Jehovah's Witness as having some knowlege or going to meetings. What exists here is a complete lack of faith in anything. And a great amount of stupidity. The statements of "I'm a former Witness and people don't talk to me". Well Duh!!!. Why would anyone want to. Can all people do here is complain? No one has any backbone anyway. Stop complaining and do something to increase your faith and appreciation for God's word and his people on earth. This group will not do that.

• bubble
    bubble

Piss off grissom. You know nothing!

• Emma
    Emma

How about getting to know us before judging? Most of us have great faith, just not identical to yours.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Faith is really overhyped, imo, especially faith in an org that has a perfect record of false prophecies. Wt predictions have been wrong since russel first start the wt business. Before you start using the word stupid, you ought to check it out.

S

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo

Grissom - from another thread I understood that you are a JW (go to meetings).....am I correct?

• jgnat
    jgnat
    What exists here is a complete lack of faith in anything.

I take deep offence to that. I've never lost my faith in God, though I've also vowed never to be a Jehovah's Witness. If you are planning on being a one-post-wonder, fine. But if you intend to hang around for a while, I suggest you read a wider range of posts and gain some perspective.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Meow grissom.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Get a cup of coffee before you start tossing off such unkind words.

You need to read a bit more from people here and also, if you don't like what you read then why stay? You're welcome to, heck you might learn something, we could learn something from you (not sure what at this point).

It just drives me crazy when people come round to bitch about what they are reading and seeing and they stick around long enough to keep bitching and oh voy, if you don't like it find a place you do like.

Read, read and read some more of the history of the jw's, get to know us, genuinely get to know us and understand who we are and our perspective first.

But hey, welcome anyway to the forum. If you feel like ya gotta bitch and meow at us, whatever, nothing we haven't heard before.

Cheers Grissom.

BSoM

• MidwichCuckoo
    MidwichCuckoo
    No one has any backbone anyway

That's quite a sweeping and inaccurate statement. Now go and tell your elders that you're associating with D'fed persons....if you have the backbone.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

edited: read thru this fella's post history since dec. 05. not gonna waste my time.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

grissom:

so why are you here?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit