I am going away for awhile.........

by anewme 36 Replies latest jw friends

• magoo
    magoo

......happy trails anewme.....have enjoyed your posts

magoo

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Hope you the best in life's journey. Peace to you.

• Witchettygrub
    Witchettygrub

Hello anewme and adieu, I was barely getting to know u as I'm new here. Never mind. The river of life flows strongly and it's good to have the strength to find a safe harbour for rest. Peace to you Witchettygrub

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Don't forget to look in from time to time, anewme.

I have always noted your posts as one that is bound to be worth reading, you have moved me with your story and I wish you well, wherever life takes you. As Bob Dylan said

"May God bless and keep you always,May your wishes all come true,
    May you always do for others And let others do for you.
    May you build a ladder to the stars And climb on every rung,
    May you stay forever young",

• Van Gogh
    Van Gogh

Thank you for your kind-hearted contributions.

"I have tried to see everything from everyones point of view. I understand it. I value it. But I am exhausted from the effort."

Yes, I agree. In the end we can only find inner strength and conviction from within. I wish for you to be regenerated by it to find inner joy.

I should move on as well - but right now I would miss all of you too much. You will be greatly missed by many of us too.

Please check in again whenever this might be of benefit when exploring your path and climbing your bridges - or when you have done so to your satisfaction, come sit by this river once in a while so that we may be enriched by YOUR view of it.

VG

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

You've made some good contributions here, and will likely do so again. Enjoy your downtime, you deserve it.

Recovery is one step at a time

• trevor
    trevor

Anewme

Sorry to hear you are leaving and that you are going through a difficult time due to being disfellowshiped. I once left this board for two years because I wanted to forget all about the Watchtower Society and anything that reminded me of it.

I hope that one day you can come here and enjoy the company of people who have shared a similar life experience and not be reminded of the pain you are presently going through. Leaving the Watchtower Society often leads to depression and being able to talk with people who have been through the same mangle can help.

If you feel the need to that I hope you will pop in. I have always enjoyed your sensible comments and am sure that that they help other people who are in pain.

All the Best

Trevor

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Sure thing kiddo. Be gentle on yourself, it's going to take a long time. I was DF'd over a year ago and I'm accepting that it will be a few years before I will be permanently in reality. That will be one fine day.

Somebody told me a few days ago that we never really had a spiritual side - we had the membership, but nothing came of it or if it did it turned out to be lies. I get the impression that it will be a while before we can trust our judgment again, after having had that big trick played on us for so long.

Going to miss your smiley flower! Don't be afraid to pop in sometimes to be make contact with people who know exactly where you're coming from.

• Mary
    Mary

Good luck and God bless you.......and remember, we're always here if and when you decide to come back,

xo

Mary

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Oh Anewme. I mean this when I say I will miss you. I've seen the struggle you've gone through and how you've worked through things. I've seen through your postings what a sweet and genuine person you really are. I was thinking just last week about the things you've been through and how inspiring you are.

Keep it up. Stay inspiring. Stay sweet. Just stay you.

You will be missed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit