I am going away for awhile.........

by anewme 36 Replies latest jw friends

• bebu
    bebu

anewme,

You've not been on this board very long, but in such a short span you've really enriched it.

Thanks for coming here and sharing your thoughts. You will be missed!!!!

I hope that your heart finds new dimensions and depths of healing. You've been through a lot more than many of us here.

God bless, and come back if/when you know it is right.

Beverly
    aka bebu

• luna2
    luna2

We'll miss you! Enjoy your break and check back in to let us know how you are doing once in a while.

• greendawn
    greendawn

You got it right it is necessary to braek all attachments to the WTS because they are all toxic, and the world is so varied one can find there everything so there is no need for the dubs, all they have after all, is false promises and a superficial appearence of spirituality.

• Undecided
    Undecided

May your life be filled with contentment and happiness. I hope it goes well for you in the future.

Ken P.

• What-A-Coincidence
    What-A-Coincidence

i will miss you anewme, just like everyone here

• IP_SEC
    IP_SEC

Seen you make a lot of good progress he anew. Come back when you feel like it!

• gumby
    gumby

Let us know how it's going when you feel like it....and good luck, you'll do fine as you have a positive attitude and have set some goals.

Gumby

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

Awwww, sweetie..........I'll be sad to see you go, but, it is part of healing to get out and engage in new life experiences. As many others here have probably already said, we've all felt that need to take a break now and then. Maybe you'll be back, maybe not, depends on what you feel comfortable with. I wish you sunlight and joy, and happiness and healing.

Your sis,

Terri

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Goodbye Anewme. I have enjoyed your thoughtful posts and will miss you.

Josie

• freedomlover
    freedomlover

((((((a new me)))))

I hope you find what you are looking for.....

when you do, come back here and show me the way - OKAY? :)

best wishes and touch in with us when you can.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit