I am going away for awhile.........

by anewme 36 Replies latest jw friends

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It is sad to see you go, but I wish you every success in moving on and rebuilding a wonderful life. Dont be afraid to drop by every now and again.

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Good luck anewme, it has been a pleasure reading your posts. You have contributed greatly to this board, and I will miss you.

I wish you well on your journey

love

Linda

• LDH
    LDH
    I had a scheme and dream to reunite somehow with my loved ones.......but that is just a fantasy and a delusion that is no longer bringing me good energy.

Everyone here understands!

You are a real asset to the board, maybe after a while you can come back and help others who will go through the same cycle as you did.

Good luck to you.

• delilah
    delilah

Anewme..................I'll miss your input here. I wish you well.....please come back, when you feel up to it....at least let us know how you are doing, ok?

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{ Anewme }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

• lawrence
    lawrence

peace, love, and blessings

• Panda
    Panda

{{{ANEWME}}} I understand and have done the same myself. You'll always be welcomed back as many others have been. You don't have to burn this bridge. One last thought for you, because afterall you are a "searcher". Read M.Scott Peck's book The Road Less Travelled. That is quite helpful when you are suddenly truly freed from a mind controlling borganisation.

Good luck and good wishes. As the Chinese say JianKong (have good health), Hugs, Panda

• Es
    Es

All the best and take care

Miss ya

es

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit