The Discoveries of Barbara Anderson - Eyewitness to Deceit

by Dogpatch 99 Replies latest jw friends

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

enlightenedcynic:
    Arthur Worsley had grave doubts about many of the WT leaders but believed wholeheartedly that he was part of the one and only organization God was using. He certainly didn't have a good word for Rutherford who was extremely cruel to him, but not for the belief system Rutherford formulated.
    Bob Johnson never expressed any doubts about the religion in our presence. If we Bethelites were at lunch at someone's home in the congregation and someone made a negative statement, he would smile sort of like he was in agreement. Once in a while he would show his annoyance with some decisions from on high, but tried to put a good spin on things. I think he believes the basic Witness theology 100%. I truly never saw Bob display anything other than his District Overseer and Service Department persona.
    Barbara

• HadEnuf
    HadEnuf

My heart goes out to Barbara and the "persecution" she has endured from an organization she gave her heart and soul to for so many years. She is one courageous lady. I cried for her and all of us who have lost the love and companionship of family members who shun us because we choose to leave a false religion.

I'm so mad I could spit. What a cruel, hypocritical, unloving and life-altering cult this organization is.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

gerry: Yes, it is interesting that the Society has chosen not to publish any more information about child abuse in the literature in nearly ten years. I agree that their silence is deafening and an admittance of their guilt.
    I have heard through the grapevine that Bethel is not to happy about my story, but if my personal experiences can help Witnesses to break free from the nonsense that Watchtower has paraded as truth, it is worth all the time and effort that it takes to write them down. I might add that Joe and I appreciate all the kind words, support and encouragement given to us to continue to share our "Discoveries."
    Barbara

• outnfree
    outnfree

BTTT

I very much enjoyed reading that chapter, Barbara! In addition to all the very important and intriguing information already commented upon, I just wanted to add that you and Joe look very good in that picture! Living in integrity does a body good, apparently.

Fondly,

Brenda

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

outnfree (Brenda): Thank you for the compliment. Happiness means not being a Watchtower slave! That alone took years off of our lives. Now, being "outnfree" like you has given us a new lease on life and we are very happy.
    Barbara and Joe

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

This is for the person who started a new thread today asking where they can locate my story on JWD, I bumped it to the top again. Look on page one and scroll down 15 posts where "elsewhere" has made it easy to access the manuscript in pdf format.
    Barbara

• Forscher
    Forscher

Although I am not the person who made that request, I'll say thanks anyway. I'll also add that I enjoyed reading your account. It did illuminate some interesting things.
    Forscher

• Little Bo Peep
    Little Bo Peep

Thank you both, Barb and Joe, for all your efforts to help those still in the organization. This information is so important for those who are just beginning to question the organization. Hope this helps to keep it to the front.

Little Bo Peep

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I wonder if Anderson's article is available in Word - that would sure make it a lot easier to quote!

Slim

• garybuss
    garybuss

You wrote: I wonder if Anderson's article is available in Word - that would sure make it a lot easier to quote!

Why's that?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit