The Discoveries of Barbara Anderson - Eyewitness to Deceit

by Dogpatch 99 Replies latest jw friends

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Barbara, I have just finished reading this, thankyou so much. Even for someone with an ever - growing scepicism towards all things jw, this is an eye - opener.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Barbara...

I just entirely read your story... it is truly amazing. You're a hero, no doubt about it. My wish is that your son would read the story and see the WTBS for what it is. I hope your family will be reunited soon. May the Good Lord bless you the rest of your life.

• juni
    juni

Thanks Barbara for the information. It sickens me that they continue w/this stand of "2 witnesses". What pedophile is going to commit this atrocity to a child in front of someone?

I hope more people will have their eyes opened and that they will have the fortitude to do what is right for these innocent children. I have 6 grandchildren and it sickens me to think of this going on within an organization that claims to be of God. I am glad not to be a part of it any longer.

Juni - may you have peace

• greendawn
    greendawn

Insider information is always very effective at demolishing the FDS myth.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I have converted the MS Word file into PDF to make it more easy for everyone to be able to read The Discoveries of Barbara Anderson.

Click Here to download The Discoveries of Barbara Anderson in PDF Format!

-Elsewhere, of the "I still don't know what hullabaloo means" Class.

• Mulan
    Mulan

That was really good. Took me forever to read it and Barb has told me a lot of it, but it sure is good reading.

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Thank you everybody for your kind comments about my essay.
    In answer to sir82's question about David Iannelli, for what it's worth, the only information I can give you is what I heard from other Writing Dept. staff members, which certainly isn't much, and can't be verified by me.
    David was rather reserved and certainly not flamboyant. He seemed to stay to himself and work diligently in his office. While David was at Bethel he married a local NY gal. Whether she actually lived at headquarters at one time, I have no idea, but I heard she didn't want to live there, so they had a home somewhere outside of Brooklyn. David supported them by driving a small panel truck delivering cracker and cookies part-time (Nabisco maybe?); however, he volunteered to continue to work in the Writing Department part-time. During the time I was in the Writing Dept., I was told that David had become an employee of the Watchtower and was paid a salary which meant he no longer had to work as a delivery man.
    During the years I was in Writing, I never saw David hanging around in anybody's office. He seemed to keep to himself. When ever he spoke to me, he was friendly, frank and outspoken. He, like most of the writers, was a bit jaded and sarcastic about the organizational system, but didn't seem to doubt that they had the truth.
    I saw that David seemed to get along well with everybody, was highly respected by the leaders, and I never heard any gossip about him. I don't know how liberal he was or is, but I do know he certainly was not a hard liner, nor did he quote scriptures or talk about the religion to me in conversation; yet, I know he really knew a lot about the Witness viewpoint of the Bible as he wrote the All Scripture Inspired book. I enjoyed doing research for him as he was very appreciative of my work. Most of the facts found in the first two pages in the Proclaimer's book were provided by me and I was quite surprised to find the quotes there.
    Barbara

• sf
    sf

Good to go!

Can I infringe on the copyright?

sKally

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

No copyright agreement was made with Gyldendal Publishing. You are free to infringe all you want.

Barb

• sf
    sf

~nevermind~

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit