The Discoveries of Barbara Anderson - Eyewitness to Deceit

by Dogpatch 99 Replies latest jw friends

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

That is an excellent piece of writing, Barbara.

I can't say enough about what you have done; I watched in horror as this matter was discussed on Dateline. Your clear presentation, lack of vitriol and obvious desire for justice stood out.

I talked to you that summer; I was still in shock. You shared with me some of the angst I was feeling; I have never forgotten it.

Thanks again. I vote for you to do a book; I am sure you have heard that before.

• IW
    IW

Thank you, Barbara.

Your love for the brotherhood comes through loud and clear. I deeply appreciated reading your account of life in Bethel. It provided the rare balanced view we sorely need. It was good to hear that there were brothers in positions of responsibility who were trying to make positive adjustments. So often the view here is one of negativity and to be sure there is much in the Watchtower to be negative about but the fact that there are some in positions of responsibility who do want change is a positive. It was so good to read about that because after all if the entire JW brotherhood is to be helped somehow it is through change and through those there who want that change.

Peace to you,

IW

• hawkaw
    hawkaw

This is an important Thread

BTTT!!!

• Dogpatch
    Dogpatch

BTTT!

Yes, it is good!

Randy

• lucky
    lucky

thanks, Barbara. That was a very interesting story.

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Hi Barb,

I really enjoyed the story. I too hope that you will write that book.

Give my regards to Joe and greetings from Apocalypse too.

love

Wanna

• AndersonsInfo
    AndersonsInfo

Thanks everybody for the kind words. Hope to add more information in the future.
    Barbara

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Barbara you are my heroine

• deeskis
    deeskis

Thanks Barbara.

I've saved your story and hope that one day will be the right time to let my parents read it without putting up the barriers.

best wishes

• myself
    myself

I am so glad this got bumped back to the top. I almost missed it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit