Excommunication is good!!!!

by I-follow-the-narrow-path 81 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It is like that... I am just learning, does that mean I am controlled? Of course NOT. You just don't know it...yet

Do the JWs tell me who to hang out with, NO Not yet, you're not baptised yet deary

Do they tell me what to wear, NO Give them time, get baptised and then try to wear a too short skirt or something that shows off your cleavage They are very logical... all there facts (yes I say facts) are clear and logical Please do sime outside research, it is not logical to dedicate yourself to something that you have not thoroughly routed out all the facts about and I'm not talking about just talking to your teacher. Used that computer or get yourself to a library and do some real research about the organisation you're about to hook yourself up to.

Josie

• I-follow-the-narrow-path
    I-follow-the-narrow-path

That is just common sense Josie... WHY would I wear that stuff anyway?

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    I really like the JW... exspecially my instructor, she makes me feel happy

Honestly, I think I am closer to her than I am to my own family. I have a lot of issues, I get attached to easily. I know soon I will NOT like the new people I met

I will find their faults and want to avoid them. I can't help that.

I like comfort from others, but resent the responsibility being a friend,

Besides the JWs being so nice to me I think the reason I stay is because

They are very logical... all there facts (yes I say facts) are clear and logical

I think religion is good for a person like me, because it will keep purpose in my life I think belonging to a group like JW will make me feel safe and secure

Other churchs (or congregations) I have visited are not as welcoming

I like being with people who accept me right of hand vs. having to get to know people

I like making friends right away... I do not like trying to see if a relationship will work.

You know, after reading all of your posts, a two things come to mind:

1) You can lead a thirsty horse to water, but you can't make him drink...

2) There are some lessons in life that you've got to learn on your own, especially when knowing and caring people that try to help you are being ignored,

so, I say GO FOR IT...become a JW.... you'd be perfect, and you'd probably be happy, because you don't have to question or reason, you can just be in total 'bliss' in your own little world. Instead of getting closer to the Creator, you can unthankfully work your tail off for the God that the JWs have created. Have fun, be enslaved free, adios, take care, move on.....there's nothing to see here with a closed mind. With some people, the obvious....isn't.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Sorry my humor is a bit old for you...just try it and see. I would but then I never liked people telling what I could wear, guess that's why I wore pants the last time I went to a hall.

Goodness I had fun!

Josie

I-follow-the-narrow-path

:( I am not saying I don't listen to you people. I am saying I do not care.
    Do you think I am cold hearted. I care.. I really do. Just confused.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    so, I say GO FOR IT...become a JW.... you'd be perfect, and you'd probably be happy, because you don't have to question or reason, you can just be in total 'bliss' in your own little world. Instead of getting closer to the Creator, you can unthankfully work your tail off for the God that the JWs have created. Have fun, be enslaved free, adios, take care, move on.....there's nothing to see here with a closed mind.

I totally agree. It's just not logical to keep talking about how happy you are in becoming a jw and defending the jws on an exjw board. Just do it already. Won't hurt me none, you maybe but not me.

Josie

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5
    :( I am not saying I don't listen to you people. I am saying I do not care.

Do you think I am cold hearted. I care.. I really do. Just confused.

Yep sounds like confusion to me. So which is it? Do you care or don't ya. Secretly I think you do.

Josie

I-follow-the-narrow-path

:) YES, I care a lot. Maybe, I just like hiding it. Maybe I just don't want you all to know I really care (and enjoy) this site

• carla
    carla

I'm not trying to be unkind here, but you sound a bit unbalanced and should not be making any kind of decisions that will affect your entire life and that of your family and future family. Please take some time and REALLY research everything about this org. It is a cult, it destroys bodies and souls.

By the way, if you have any sort of interest in Greek mythology you better give up that idea, that would be a no-no if you were a jw.

It also sounds like you are getting an unhealthy dependence upon your 'teacher'.

Seek out someone who has a vast knowledge of religion and the bible and get a truly balanced view of things. What do you think of all the times the wt misquotes authors? Research it to find out. If they have truth why do they purposely have to misrepresent what people have to say?

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Well I think most here already know you enjoy the site...it's addictive...to people who are on the way out of the org, to people who want to know what those on the outside really think and know.

There are a lot of really intelligent and experienced people here who are giving you some really good advice. I know because of your age and what you think you are learning that you think know it all. You don't know the half of it. You only know what someone is feeding to you with a baby spoon. Take the advice and do some real research. Just because something feels good that don't make it right or true.

Josie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit