What is the naughtiest thing you ever did during a dist./circuit assembly?

by lovernotafighter 95 Replies latest jw friends

• LDH
    LDH

Nice one, Insomniac.

I was a pretty good girl. I did get busted once by Andre Murphy and his brothers. I was about 8, they were eyeballing my older sister through binoculars when they noticed me picking my nose. LOL. That's how F*&%ing boring it was.

Lisa

• nelly136
    nelly136

camber used to be cool,

i cooked full english for loads of the london lot on the silly little cooker in one of their chalets word got around that breakfast was on the go and i coulda started my own transport cafe.

in return that got me took to the best boozing meetups in rye after sessions and we avoided the main gates coming back, cos albert broad used to hide behind a bush there to catch the late returners.

goinggoinggone.......that happened at twickenham too,it was a black gentleman giving the prayer and i gotta say its the best prayer i ever heard, he nearly took the roof off it was so rousing and expressive (and sooo cheerful) then he said summat like *jehovah we thank you!* no amen, and walked off the stage....the only thing it was short of was a hallelujah at the end, any prayer i'd heard at a meeting or assembly over the years could never compete with that one.

it was like a whoopee goldberg moment from sister act.

• ballistic
    ballistic

Hey nelly. What you got cooking?

• nelly136
    nelly136

it wasnt quite at the assembly ...more the pub in twickenham after.....a bloke from redhill (who'd already tried to throw me in the river) was finally minding his own business when i saw a wasp about to fly up his nose........so i punched it, his nose got in the way and the dying wasp landed on someone else and stung them........coulda been worse if it was up his nose at the time i guess.

• kid-A
    kid-A

From the age of 17 onwards, my buddy and I would eat lunch at a nearby restaurant/pub and just spend the rest of the afternoon drinking beer on the patio. Sometimes we would

sneak off to a movie for the afternoon session.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Would making a great pesto sauce for sandwiches out of basil and weed count as naughty ? It tasted really great on turkey and roast beef sandwiches !!!

We certainly appreciated the arrangement whereby we could bring our own food and beverages (great spiked punch).

Anyway, sitting in the 700 level of Veterans Stadium (hell hole) in Philadelphia in the middle of July called for drastic measures.

Rub a Dub

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit