What is the naughtiest thing you ever did during a dist./circuit assembly?

by lovernotafighter 95 Replies latest jw friends

• lovernotafighter
    lovernotafighter

I,ve done a few, but one of the best was going to see strippers with two other young brothers.

Anyone else do anything fun or taboo?

• AlmostAtheist
    AlmostAtheist

This one time... there was this brother holding a sign that said "Please return to your seats" and I TOTALLY didn't! Instead, I walked around the auditorium and THEN returned to my seat.

Yeah, I was a JWuss. Never colored outside the lines.

Dave

• G Money
    G Money

Well as I had my own hotel room at the Westin and the bed was comfy... it would have been a sin not to share it so I had a girl from a nearby hall come over and share it. We joked how I was there for spiritual stuff but later she was the one screamin oh God, oh God!!! jejejejeje

What else can one do to break the monotony and ennui and sheer BS???????

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

A friend and I use to steal the signs and post them all over. My favorite was the sign "brothers wanted". I found a bunch of them and tape them to the back of some single sisters' seats without their knowledge. It was hysterical.

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

looking glass thats hilarious!!!

worst thing i ever did was when i was pregnant.. i was about to hurl the baloney sandwich i'd loyally taken to partake of in the stadium instead of going out....i cut in front of about 50 sisters in line for the toilet and got in.. Sister Bathroom Nazi got in my face and counseled me on good manners while eyeballing my name tag to file her report on me i guess..i just turned my head and barfed in a trashcan... she shut up and left me alone.. i remember thinking at the time HEY a wet paper towel would feel great right about now!! no offers.. i went back and got my husband and insisted we leave..i was pissed off! hormones and all ya know lol

• misguided
    misguided

I was a "good" JW girl, but my brother (2 years younger than me) and his 3 buddies were BAD...

They carved holes out of their bibles (or other publications) pages and put dope in it. From what I understand, they then sold it to some teens at the assembly, and/or smoked it themselves.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    They carved holes out of their bibles (or other publications) pages and put dope in it. From what I understand, they then sold it to some teens at the assembly, and/or smoked it themselves.

Great hiding place misguided, no JW looks in anothers bible ..most don't open their own unless they have to .. you can leave it practically anywhere at an assembly and nobody would touch it ...

alt

• luna2
    luna2

I was like AA, sickeningly compliant most of the time. One year I did go to a district assembly in Madison, WI (instead of the one I was assigned in Cicero, IL)...and left early. It was interesting that it wasn't so much Jehovah's disapproval that kept me from ever leaving previous assemblies early, it was obviously knowing that I'd be observed by those in my congregation. Remove the fact that anybody I knew was at that particular convention, and I had little trouble bugging out. From that time on, it became easier for me to skip out on meetings and assemblies.

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

Some of the popular kids (children of elders) would go out in the parking lot during lunch time at the assemblies and smoke pot. I was never invited, never was popular enough, didn't want to anyway.

Naughtiest thing I ever did was wear a dress that stopped above my knees at an assembly. Oh the horror!

Josie

• blondie
    blondie

1) I would go to the restroom when the speaker was talking. Why should I go when almost everyone else was going and the lines were long? I was stopped by an attendant once and asked where I was going, "I'm going to pee, brother, unless you detain me and I have to do it right here." I loved the look on his face as he jumped back as if I was going to start right then and splash some on him.

2) I would sit down during the announcements and get up an go for a walk when they told us to sit.

3) At one convention there was a little known restroom "reserved" for those in administration. When the "guard" (a sister) told me it was reserved, I would say, "Then I guess I'll have to pee right here." She let me through.

4) I would refuse to wear a name tag, or I would wear it in the morning and take it off in the afternoon; or I would put someone else's name and congregation on it (especially when #1 and #3.

5) I picked up the things of people I knew and didn't like and took them to lost and found (no purses or cameras though)

6) I brought a radio ostensibly to listen to the session and turned it to my favorite radio station with my headphones.

Blondie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit