Do You Believe in The Supernatural?

by Blueblades 55 Replies latest jw friends

• Country Girl
    Country Girl

This last September I stayed in the Jefferson Hotel in Jefferson, Texas. I was with two friends. This hotel is known for being quite "active."

We stayed in Room 17. Two nice double beds, one being by a closet that was unusually cold inside. Unfortunately, I got picked to sleep by the closet. Yikes! That was a very strange weekend, because by the end of it I had become quite used to all the strange things that happened and just thought to myself "This place is crazy!" It was like being in the twilight zone.

One friend's purse was missing when we came back to our room after dinner, and we found it way under the bed. The bathroom door was slammed on me when I went into the bathroom in the lobby alone. No one else in there. It has an entry room, then another room with a mirror, and then a small cramped bathroom that you had to step up to get into. When I turned on the light and stepped up and turned around to close the door, it slammed on me and jammed my elbow, which was sore the rest of the night. I opened the door and looked around and there was no one there. Knocks on the walls, our styrofoam cooler moved from near the bathroom door to right between the foot of our beds. You could hear the slushing of melting ice against the styrofoam, just after we had shut the lights off and were settling in for the night (around 3 a.m.). We turned on the light and saw the cooler sitting there, with its' lid halfway off. We pushed it back and shut the light off again. We were *so* tired because we'd been kept up til 4 a.m. the night before with all the strange things happening. Fifteen minutes after shutting off the light, we hear a man's loud scream. I didn't sleep after that.

The following morning, guests were out in the hallways (it's a very old and informal hotel) talking about their experiences from the night before.

At one point during the first night there was the smell of stinky feet next to me in the bed. It got stronger and stronger. I finally went and got some air freshener from downstairs to spray it! No... it wasn't my feet! The hotel staff leaves at around 8 p.m. and locks the guests in for the night, with a code to get in if they want.

The second time I went there, this March, nothing. Just a few scratches on the wall. My friend said she was awakened by the headboard banging and thought it was me playing a joke on her, but I was already gone out to eat breakfast, so she got up and went looking for me.

CG

• ButtLight
    ButtLight

here is a creepy one for ya! I will try to shorten it up

My ex bf lived in an appt by himself. He worked the second shift, and would come home late at night. His friend dropped him off one night from work, and he went upstairs to his place. She called him right away, and said are you ok? He says yeah why? She said she saw a man open the curtain in his bedroom, and look out the window. He went to look, no one there.

Do he shuts off the lights and goes to bed. He wakes up later to noise and gets up. All the lights are on, and the tv. He goes in the kitchen, and all the chairs were on TOP of the table. He turns everything off, and goes back to bed. Then he gets woken up, by something pushing on his chest. He sees this man standing over him, and this man hits him in the face. Then he said his face was blown apart, like with a shot gun.

This happens to him several nights in a row, so he decided to start asking around. He found out from the neighbors, that before he moved in, there was a man that lived there, and was killed. He asked how. They said he was shot in the head!

He had so many experiences its crazy (and he isnt) I have had so many myself. Just thinking back, since I was about 20 on, always things going on I cant explain.

By the way, if I were in bed, and it raised up and fell to the floor, I would get the hell out of there, not sleep on the floor!!!!!!! eeek

• Robdar
    Robdar

I believe in the stuff but don't believe that it's "supernatural". I believe it is all natural phenomena and in keeping with certain laws that we have yet to discover and name.

• Mary
    Mary
    Uncle Bruce said: One was when he guested overnight in an upstairs bed and breakfast room. He was very tired and as soon as he flopped into the bed it started vibrating and lifting off the floor jumping and banging about.. that freaked him a bit and when it lifted up almost to the ceiling and crashed back down to the floor, he decided he best sleep on the floor.

I think I would have decided to get the hell out and not go back!! Pretty creepy stories people........I haven't had any myself, thank god, but I know pu-lenty of people that have.

• Reefton Jack
    Reefton Jack

It would be hard not to, after working in Papua New Guinea for 15 years.

In particular, there was an incident in which I misplaced my keys one day, while carrying out an inspection of two hydro-electric plants.

I went back, firstly to the Lower Power Station, but without success. As I set out from there to the Upper Power Station, the operators telephoned ahead, letting the Upper Station staff know that I was on my - and for what reason.

Apparently, as soon as the Upper Station's Security Guard heard this, he "immediately knew where my lost set of keys were" - Those were his exact words to me afterwards.

Anyway, on arrival at the Upper Power Station, I set out to retrace my steps around the building.The Security Guard, on the other hand, went straight to my Double-Cab Toyota Hilux ute, and immediately picked my keys out from up behind the rear seat.

He knew that the keys were there, as soon as they had received the telephone call.

What must have happened was that the key holder on my belt broke off.Then the jolting off the vehicle over a rough road - and while going uphill - managed to shake the bunch of keys backwards along the floor. These eventually lodged themselves in the corner behind the rear seat, where it touches onto the cabin wall. (The bunch of keys ended up hidden behind the back seat).

So ---- I can explain how the key ring ended up lodged behind the back seat (and I certainly bought a more robust key holder after that!)

What is more difficult to explain is how that Security Guard "knew" immediately where to find the keys - even before I had arrived on site. I am open to suggestions, but find that difficult to explain without the involvement of the Supernatural.

(The only explanation that I will NOT accept is that the whole story is BS - because I was there, and saw what happened!)

Jack.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass
    the most i've ever ingested was about approximatly 1/10th of a gram of LSD (1000 doses)...
    Wow ! I did just one dose one night and spent the rest of the night thinking i was my best friend, that I even looked like him.

Now you know why I didn't get offended when unclebruce re-named me, "OverFriedAss" lol

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit