What did YOU do during the downtime?

by LittleToe 75 Replies latest jw friends

• luna2
    luna2
    Luna, you're an addict, just admit it.

::hangs head:: Okay, its true, I admit it.

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

LOL.............there was a time in the past when I would have been seriously upset to find JWD unavailable, but, when I discovered it was down, I just logged off and went about a serious spring house cleaning. The weather is awesomely beautiful here in CT also. All the gorgeous new spring greens and flowers blooming, trees blossoming with buds and leaves and flowers.........the air smells wonderful, the birds are singing! When I'm out in the car, I roll the windows down and drive as slowly as possible, just drinking in the freshness of it all............

Terri, of the drunk on spring class

• trevor
    trevor

I went down town to a very nice Chinese lady who is an acupuncturist. It all started out well with her massaging and stroking me but I must have upset her - because the next thing I knew, she was sticking needles in me. Talk about vicious.

Anyway I ended up having lunch in a wine bar but I was leaking like a watering can. What are these therapists on!

• hubert
    hubert

I cried a lot.

Hubert

• Why Georgia
    Why Georgia

Got a new inspection sticker for my truck.

Took the boys to McDonalds and the park.

Went to a few garage sales.

Did some work in the play room.

Started working on the upstairs bathroom.

BBQ'd steaks.

Fell asleep watching SNL.

Best Regards,

Chrystal

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

I went out for the day with dedpoet and we didn't get back till late. I tried to get on then, but couldn't, so I missed my daily JWD fix, but had a pretty good day apart from that. I'm glad it's back though.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Refresh...still down

Refresh...still down

Refresh...still down

Refresh...still down

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

• I watched 2 new DVD movies I got on Friday.
    • Finished knitting an afghan for my granddaughter for Xmas.
    • Searched the net for a knitted shawl pattern so I can make a shawl for one of my daughters for xmas
    • checked JWD every couple of hours
  • lilybird
    lilybird

Walked the dog as it was a beautiful sunny day here.. did some shopping and then drove into Toronto to help my daughter apartment hunt as she is going to college there in the fall...

• KW13
    KW13

Its odd really. You don't realise how much you come here and how much you miss it till its down...then you go crazy trying to get on lol.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit