What did YOU do during the downtime?

by LittleToe 75 Replies latest jw friends

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Did something happen to your account, Merry?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

i complained a lot to my honey...

then surfed around at the other boards..

best thing i found ( or re-found) was a site that has a lot of personal stories from ex jw's

has some good reading..

http://p196.ezboard.com/fexjehovahswitnessforumfrm14

one persons story there is really compelling and on-going.. naddia something.. very good story.

posted at the other ex jw boards some..

cleaned house.. watched movies... watched tony stewart fly upside down in an awesome nascar wreck at talledaga.. annnnnnnnnnnnd.....................i think thats about it lol

• lonelysheep
    lonelysheep

Talked on the phone, did some cleaning, spent time on Thoms (which I do anyway), and off-n-on, whined to myself that JWD was down.

• MegaDude
    MegaDude
    That's not an ache, it's an itch. I told ya ya needed to finish the course of medicine like the doc said!

LOL. Slept in. Went to the movies and saw United 93. I thought it was really well done. Took a cool course on DVD about hypnosis and its application to healing. For some reason I am getting very sleepy. sleeee peeeee zzzzzzzzz. Chatted online with some posters coming to the Texas ApostaFestivus Maximus next weekend.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

I used the downtime to search the web for other things - Bridesmaids after Thursdays CSI and what was posted on another thread - and how Bridesmaids were to protect the bride from evil spirits and are thus TOTALLY PAGAN - but JWs have them at their weddings.

I also did a lot of flight searching on www.expedia.com

• greendawn
    greendawn

I was away between Friday afternoon and this morning, the forum was down for a few hours after I swithed on the computer and so I spent time playing around with some new software that I had installed earlier in the week.

When it came back I realised it had been down for around 32 hours.

• Honesty
    Honesty

Posted a few questions and got flamed by a couple of rabid Jehovah's Witnesses on Beliefnet's "Learn About Jehovah's Witnesses" board.

They accused me of trying to turn people away from their beliefs.

I'm glad JWD is back up so I can have some meaningful and fulfilling exchanges. The Valley of the Dead was void of any substantial life.

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

Hey Gumby, next time you have to burn some weeds, give me a call, I'll give you a hand.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

JWD was down? I was too busy to notice! It was Saturday.....sweet slumber and yard work to do, oh and shopping......I luv to shop!

Does it count that I thought about JWD?

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

My vote for "best acheivement award" during the downtime goes to Leo. I'm not gonna ask about the fruit and the snake...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit