What did YOU do during the downtime?

by LittleToe 75 Replies latest jw friends

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

That's not an ache, it's an itch. I told ya ya needed to finish the course of medicine like the doc said!

• Merry Magdalene
    Merry Magdalene

LOL @ Gumby and LT...Good to see everything's back to normal here

Had a great "downtime," thanks for askin--played around on MySpace (put up a slide show), wrote a poem, listened to some music. In the evening a wild wind came up so my daughter and I answered the call of the wild and went out to play in it. Great fun! The blossoms from the cherry tree were whirling around us like confetti, and then it began to rain. It was warm out so it felt good.

~Merry

• outnfree
    outnfree

Funny you should ask, LT. I got in late from Connecticut last night and wanted to check if anything was new with Ian. Of course I couldn't get here. I tried once more and said to myself, "Could the site be down?" I answered myself, too. "It could be down... hasn't happened in a while, but... it could be." So I spent my down time asleep. The site was up by the time I signed on this AM.

Cheers,

out

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

Let's see....ran like Adam and Eve from the living room because the gardener was coming (soooooo embarrassing)....

Went hiking around a seasonal lake with bf and then went to the library to borrow some books....

Went to fruit market to get some fruits and veggies....

Went home to watch rented movie Crash, DVD broke down towards the middle, drove to Hollywood Video to replace it but they had no other copies, walked into Walmart to buy it and the lines were madness so went across the street to Target to buy it, finished watching the movie but the interruption left me confused about one of the subplots and went online during the movie to figure out who the heck "Louis" was and accidentally spoiled myself on how the movie ended....

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I was at work yesterday - so I had to work instead.

Although in the afternoon I was able to keep a constant eye on my local football teams score rather than switching between the two sites. Maybe that's why they lost

• SickofLies
    SickofLies
    Finished knitting an afghan for my granddaughter for Xmas.

Are you a terroist?????

I spent a lot of time promoting my new site www.quad-central.com/~dan2007/

Got some good feedback.

• anewme
    anewme

Well it was just as well that JWD was down because who could sit in this house when it smelled soooo badly!!!

For the last few days we have been assaulted and held prisoner by a very foul odor coming from somewhere!
    Two nights ago I had to sleep with a deoderizer cone by my nose on my nightstand!

So using the freetime we had yesterday, hubby and I did a thorough investigation and found our missing cat under the house.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

anewme:

and found our missing cat under the house.

Have to ask - was it ok? Or has it been missing for a while?

• joe_black
    joe_black

So would it be safe to say that not only have we realized that there is a life outside of the watchtower, but also a life outside of JWD?......as most here are DA'd or DF'd from the watchtower, would or should there ever come a time where we can DA or DF ourselves from this forum?

• bebu
    bebu

Made a batch of biodiesel. This was our first one, so it involved all kinds of troubleshooting as we went.

Good news is, looks like it worked (that is, it separated correctly)!! Now we just have to clean it before we stick it in our car's tank.

bebu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit