10th year anniversary of a Frogs baptism :(

by Frog 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Purza
    Purza

What kind of pool is that? It looks like a trough where horses drink from.

I still remember my baptism date. I share the date with my best friend and every year I ask her "do you know what we were doing 15 years ago today?" (I am weird like that). She never remembers. LOL She always wonder why I remember the date -- as she has long forgotten it.

Purza

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Throw in a giant panda and a couple of lions and you have something suitable for a WTS New System depiction!

• Frog
    Frog

where's our uncle Bruce??! he did a pole a couple of weeks back on what kind of tub we were dipped in, and mine as someone said in this thread was pretty much a horse trough! lol....arggghhhh the memories...x

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Check out the line of sight of the brother on the left, he's not looking at your face

lol

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    where's our uncle Bruce??!

Brucies off having his gender reassignment surgery, he's gonna be a bit sore for a while afterwards so he wont be around until the end of May. Look out for Auntie Brucette then

• sass_my_frass
    sass_my_frass

Wow girl, look how far you've come in ten years!!

When I was baptised I had this beatific smile upon my face that was published in the WA newspaper; so every schoolmate, workmate, bus companion I ever knew, saw me looking like a dork. Too late to tell me "don't do it" though; I'd just come out of the water.

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I just had my 20th anniversary of baptism in a horse trough in Tassie. All I remember was that is was about 10 degrees and only three of us were baptised. Someone in the toilets were I got changed had major stomache problems. They held me under for about 2 milliseconds, and I came up thinking, 'is that it, wheres the holy spirit and special feeling I should get'.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Check out the line of sight of the brother on the left, he's not looking at your face

That was the first thing I noticed too...caught in the act! Elder/MS perving at our Frog!!!

Where's Danny Haszard when you need him? lol

DB74

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

And it looks like he has his left hand in his trouser pocket, playing pocket billiards no doubt. Poor froggy lol

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    And it looks like he has his left hand in his trouser pocket, playing pocket billiards no doubt.

PMSL Thank goodness he didnt think of showing off his new cue! DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit