10th year anniversary of a Frogs baptism :(

by Frog 50 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

I keep getting PMs from the U.S. asking me what it is! (I forget not everone has British TV) and you're the second person to say "penis". Maybe Sigmund Freud was right!

• Frog
    Frog

i think i've spent too many hours Dr DB on your shrink couch...you know too many of my deep dark secrets ;)... you remember what I said a few weeks back?? 'we will always be good friends, because you know too much' hehe x sis frog

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Maybe Sigmund Freud was right!

Freud was quite right on a number of things in my view...not all, but generally he was pretty clued up...

How funny....Zippy the smiling penis!

DB74

• Frog
    Frog

oh of course Zippy the smiling penis from Rainblow! hehe...i vaguley remember it on the ABC here

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    i think i've spent too many hours Dr DB on your shrink couch...you know too many of my deep dark secrets ;)... you remember what I said a few weeks back?? 'we will always be good friends, because you know too much' hehe x sis frog

I consider it to be the eternal standoff...if I told...you would tell...and that wouldnt do either of us any good LOL. Re: knowing too much....that is too true! hehe DB74

• Frog
    Frog

hehe on the ultimate standoff...just so long as we don't enter a coldwar period we should be right lol

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    hehe on the ultimate standoff...just so long as we don't enter a coldwar period we should be right lol

If you dont press the button I wont! hehe DB74

• Frog
    Frog

i was gonna say that! hehe...too much power for one man

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Wow what a pretty frog - shame watchtower shame...and dunked on a day of infamy - aw poo! lol ..

here let me towel you off ... rubbbbb ((((((((frog)))))))))

a passing unc

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

It was you in the picture wasnt it Unc? just under a false name....tut tut.

Hows the gender reassignment treatment going fella (LOL); Dr Jek has been spreading rumours again you see!

DB74 of the 'shit stirring' class!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit