10th year anniversary of a Frogs baptism :(

by Frog 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Frog
    Frog

It recently occurred to me that this Friday marks the 10th year anniversary of my childhood baptism ...my dad recently brought my old photo albums over to me so I thought just for the sake of it I'd scan in a pic of my baptism...just makes me wanna reach in & scream, DON'T DO IT!!! lol...oh well you get that...

• Frog
    Frog

I guess I can't claim there were no witneses to the event, look at all those camera's!!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Congratulations on seeing the light Frog...whats with the black t-shirt thingy...was it your attempt at being modest with all those 'brothers' about lol

DB74

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

What a awful day to remember....I am just glad I can't remember mine. I think it was June?

I do remember the Ralph Lauren dress though....I still have it. I may bring it out to wear the day they announce that I am DF'd.

Brooke

• Frog
    Frog

was also the day of the worlds biggest civilian gun massacre which funnily enough (not funny at all actually) happened in Tasmania, not far from where I live...seems the whole day was one write-off from the start...

• Frog
    Frog

Ralph Lauren Brookie! wow you went all out!! I remember I spent $140 bucks on my baptism dress, the most expensive dress I'd ever bought, was more excited about that than the dunking itself...

• Frog
    Frog

I wasn't planning on wearing the black-tshirt DB, my friends bought it for me at the last minute...I was planning to go in in my gym workout suit, but apparently that wasn't okay?!

• Es
    Es

Oh wow....i cant even remember my baptisim date i think its like the 24th of August about 13 years ago.

Great pic, i will have to search for mine

es

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

wait a sec, that looks like you're getting out and your hairs not even wet!

maybe you can get off your df by saying you weren't dipped properly

• luna2
    luna2

Yeah, your gym workout suit was prolly too tight and revealing for the dubs' tender sensabilities, Froggy. Some young brother might have gotten all hot and bothered...Geeze, you'd think we were living in the 1800's or something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit