10th year anniversary of a Frogs baptism :(

by Frog 50 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

You can just imagine him beging to do the baptism duty

"Awwwww please, I missed out on that REALLY juicy JC involving sister knockers and brother fingers, please please please let me be able to do the baptisms !"

And then the morning of the assembly you can bet your life he'd have been praying that sister stupid would turn up with a thin white t shirt to get baptised in.

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    And then the morning of the assembly you can bet your life he'd have been praying that sister stupid would turn up with a thin white t shirt to get baptised in.

Absolutely...in the pool the dunkers were always considered kindly and spiritual but inside the deep murky depths of their minds we know what was really going on!

Did you have a pair of binoculars at the conventions and assemblies Dr Jek, you seem pretty much in the know lol

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Hey I heard you had a pool party at yours till the elders broke it up like most of your other parties lol

You realise we have now completely ruined any nice memories froggy had of her baptism. From now on when she thinks back to that day she'll remember how some brother was having a fiddle at her expense

lol

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Hehe...just as well...maybe we should start a free service to all those on JWD....get people to post their baptism photos and we will ruin the day free of charge..!

DB74

• Frog
    Frog
    You realise we have now completely ruined any nice memories froggy had of her baptism. From now on when she thinks back to that day she'll remember how some brother was having a fiddle at her expense

lol, that's all too funny hehe!

the way i see it at least someone got something out of the whole thing! lol That bro was Doug someone, he was a good mate back then, but lived on a cattle property out whoopwhoop, I was probably the first woman he'd seen in months, and one in a bathing suit may have just been a little too much hehe...

thanks for the new memories, it's great to be able to laugh at these things

argh yes DB bro, it's the murkiest of ponds Frogs ever splashed in...x

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

It looks like you were in Qld, though it is the same type of rain water tank as I had, I wonder if they are standard issue around the world, or just Australia.

It is actually coffin sized, pretty appropriate, symbolising the death of the spiritual thinker, to be reborn as the cult follower.

• Frog
    Frog

i wonder if they still use the coffin/trough? yeah, it was in Qld Paul

• ballistic
    ballistic

I've not seen the coffin thing before. We had a purpose built pool inside our assembly hall. I was baptised there but when it was I have no idea what so ever.

• Frog
    Frog

Balli boy, you have to get rid of that avitar! alls i see is a penis!! lol...not don't get rid of it, it makes me laugh x

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    alls i see is a penis!!

Thats quite telling Frog...they say people who see genitalia in inanimate objects (especially Zippy from Rainbow) are generally sexually repressed.

Bet you wish you never posted now dont ya sis?

DB74

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit