Lets say you went to a meeting, list what would irritiate you...

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

The price of the F--king gas to get there.

The Claw

• Woofer
    Woofer

Some of the deep Watchtower studies . . god, how boring.

• delilah
    delilah

The pasted on smiles, when you know they can't wait to tear you to shreds when your back is turned....and they tell you" It's so good see you"....yeah, ok....

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

A little Dub my daughter´s age who didn´t eat a birthday cupcake at school that day and wanted to let me know why.

¨Because my Daddy (MS Freak and considered VERY "spiritual") told me that Jehovah would kill my Mommy and my little sister if I did"

I'm not kidding

• upside/down
    upside/down

...my colon.

u/d

• looking_glass
    looking_glass

Yeah, the judgmental thing drives me insane. But my biggest problem ... MEN you have a penis and you rule the world. Women you don't so sit down and service your husbands because you need to be in submission. Sorry boys, but I have a brain and I am going to use it and you JW men that are threatened by a women who can think for herself, you need to keep walking cause I ain't gonna put up with your BS.

The best thing about being out ... I am woman hear me roar. Thank you Helen Reddie! I work in an industry that is 1950's mentality, but we are slowly working our way up and there are guys that I can go up to and say .. "you are a dick, knock it off" and they just laugh and respect me that much more.

• lovelylil
    lovelylil

When they would thank the "faithful slave" for the spiritual food instead of Jesus Christ. This bothered me even more once I found out that the whole "faithful slave" thing was a complete sham anyway.

• merfi
    merfi

• It starts with having to interrupt whatever I was doing... like on Sundays, SLEEPING.
    • Putting on spiffies -- I hate pantyhose (on the cusp of Gen X I guess). Slips went out of my wardrobe YEARS ago, TG. Hate heels.
    • Packing everyone and their little bookbags into the jeep (sometimes a mad rush to put doors and top on, too, if the weather's gotten bad).
    • Once AT the meeting, that pesky shunning thing sorta bites ass.
    • The whole meeting -- what irritates me is the droning on, the zoning out, the SSDD of the meetings. Like a different dimension of existance... zombies.... The elder's daughter's comments (that damn lisp bugs me, too)... the closet druggy/nympho who takes her 2yo out to smack at least every 15min... the MS with a negative IQ -- his comments are hard to describe, they just make me shudder... the elder who says "appreciate" in every.stinking.sentence.of.his.comment... my view from the back Row of the Damned where if I tip back enough, I can see out the foyer door windows and see what a nice day/evening it is and how I'd rather be out there....

I think I just convinced myself that tomorrow is going to be yet another skipped "spiritual meal"...

~merfi

• upside/down
    upside/down

merfi...THAT was funny...and TRUE!!!

u/d

• jgnat
    jgnat

Elders surreptitiously checking out my hemline.

Parroted answers.

Punctuality.

Modulated tones.

"Christendom's Churches bla bla"

Love bombing and petting. I'm not a pet. I'm a human bean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit